AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I picked this up in a trade a short while ago.

However, I don't really think its for me. Its a sweet guitar, and if it didn't have a double locking trem I certainly would be keeping it.

Its a 1993 or 94 USA made G&L Climax plus, HSH. It has TRS Pro bridge, which I've set up to float. From what I gather the pickups are G&L's take on the duncan distortion, wound by seymour duncan to G&L specs. They're hot, but theres a little bit of quack in the 2 and 4 positions. Its a neat sounding guitar.

Due to school kicking my ass I won't be able to take better pictures until saturday, so these are the preliminary shots I took the night I got it.

Hardcase will be included. I think its original.

The guitar has been played, but I think the frets have been recently dressed as they're in excellent shape. The upper bout is worn to the wood and there ARE chips. Not noticable from a distance, but if you're looking for something pristine look elsewhere.

The neck has some nice figuring and is slim and shreddy. Frets are jumbo. The body is ASH according the G&L website.

I'm looking for an SG special preferably, but I'm open to offers. I am NOT bothered by damage, other than headstock breaks.

[guitar003.jpg

guitar006.jpg

guitar010.jpg

guitar008.jpg

Please note, I'm in Canada.

• Members

All info and pics can be found here:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=35782738#post35782738

Long story short, various pickups for sale all shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I prefer paypal but also accept money orders.

only looking to sell one set and get back what I spent on the EMGs or Blackouts, depending on which is sold first.

All are in excellent cosmetic condition with tons of lead.

1 week old off ebay EMG 81 & 85 set with all necessary wiring, pots, jack, clip and 18 volt mod - $155.

1 week old off ebay Seymour Duncan Blackouts set with all necessary components, original cases - $165.

Dimarzio D Sonic - lots of lead, pickup only - $70

Dimarzio D Activator X neck with lots of lead, case and instructions - $70

or you can buy both Dimarzios for $130

• Members

I have a bunch of used PC games. Everything is in great shape, all discs were checked and load properly.

Here's the list of games:

• Gears of War

• Penumbra - Black Plague

• Assassin's Creed - Director's Cut Edition

• Fallout 3

• Prey

• Half Life 2

• Guild Wars

• Fear - First Encounter Assault Recon

They come in their original case, with manuals and keys. Half Life 2 is missing the manual. I'm looking to unload the whole lot.

Trades for quality pedals are welcomed. I'd rather trade for one good pedal rather than a bunch of cheapies but let me know what you got (I already have an EQ, OD pedal). :wave:

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Korean made Ibanez RG 7321. There IS some damage to the back of the guitar from shipping, but it doesn't not effect it's playability. purely cosmetic. I will be sure to detail this in the pics

Modifications (if any): added 'binding' by using automotive pinstriping tape. switched out knobs with black strat knobs

Accessories (hardshell case etc): includes HS case

Location (City,State or City,Country): Martinez, GS

Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm me here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): here, hcaf, rig-talk

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $300 OBO but I would highly prefer a trade

looking for:

LP or SG shaped guitars

7 or 6 strings

any offer will be considered if it's a decent guitar.

Pictures:

noname-2.jpg

noname1-1.jpg

noname2-1.jpg

noname3-1.jpg

noname4-1.jpg

noname5-1.jpg

noname6-1.jpg

noname7.jpg

noname8.jpg

• Members

F/S: Korg DTR-2000 Digital Rack Tuner

Excellent condition. $165 includes shipping and Paypal. Comes with power cable. PM me for questions, pictures, or if interested.

F/S: Korg DT-10BR Pedal Tuner

Minimal wear & tear. Comes with original box and instructions. $65 includes shipping and Paypal. PM me for questions, pictures, or if interested.

F/S: J. Everman "The Pot"

Minimal wear & tear. Comes with original box and instructions. $65 includes shipping and Paypal. PM me for questions, pictures, or if interested.

• Members

Is a speaker cable really worth $55 used? :poke:

Comments like that really don't belong in this thread. If you have a problem with the price somebody is asking for something, why not PM the person directly? No need to be rude and post it for everyone to see.

By the way, that cable is $79 new. :poke:

• Members
Comments like that really don't belong in this thread. If you have a problem with the price somebody is asking for something, why not PM the person directly? No need to be rude and post it for everyone to see.

:thu:

Besides I am quite capable of thinking that exact thought on my own. :lol:

• Members

I'm not criticizing you, and I'm not really being rude....Don't worry about it

• Members

I'm not criticizing you, and I'm not really being rude....Don't worry about it

Tweedledee is right, please don't post any negative comments or criticism in this thread. This thread is for people to sell stuff, not to get opinions on what stuff is worth to different people.

This goes for everybody.

Thanks.

Archived