AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Members

I bought this a couple months ago and while I love it, it needs to go as I have my eye on something else. Help me feed my GAS!

2002 Yamaha RGX820Z. Made in Taiwan. Original MSRP: $1299

Alder body, maple veneer. The body is ultra-thin like an Ibanez JS.

Maple neck w/ 22-fret rosewood board. No inlays. 13 3/4 inch radius.

Pickups are stock Duncans: '59 neck, JB bridge.

Sperzel locking tuners.

RGX piezo bridge.

Dual outputs (mag only and mag/piezo blended). Has vol & tone pots for the magnetic output; has a concentric pot which controls output volume and the magnetic/piezo balance on the blended output.

Has a couple of dings. both at the body edge, nothing major.

I've installed black speed knobs.

Trem arm is included.

Will ship in a nice padded gig bag.

Looking for $325 shipped (USPS MO preferred, but I will take PayPal) or will trade for a nice dual-humbucker setneck: Epi LP, Agile AL, PRS SE Custom/Tremonti, Xaviere, Hamer import, Peavey HP Signature. Let me know what you've got!

BVWD91gB2kKGrHgoH-DIEjlLlul7eBKSnE0.jpg

BVWDiogBmkKGrHgoH-CEEjlLly3cCBKSlMV.jpg

BVWDqYB2kKGrHgoH-DQEjlLlu3hQBKSltOk.jpg

BVWDt1gB2kKGrHgoH-EIEjlLl09jBKSl71W.jpg

BVWECSQBmkKGrHgoH-CIEjlLl26yBKSnYt8.jpg

BVWEGQBGkKGrHgoH-CUEjlLlvSVBKSnrdEP.jpg

BVWEKQgBWkKGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKSn7Y.jpg

BVWEOCQBWkKGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBKSoMT.jpg

BVWDKQmkKGrHgoH-DYEjlLl4iEBKSmM38Vg.jpg

BVWD0tgB2kKGrHgoH-EEjlLlyV66BKSmcwL.jpg

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Updated prices plus new HM Strat

Awesome guitar, you won't find many strats with these features: 24 frets with lots of life left, HSS, with coil tap switch, 5 way switch, original stock pickups, the humbucker is a DiMarzio Super 3, created specifically for the HM Strats. Kahler Spyder Trem, one of the best floyd rose type bridges made. Contoured heel, gotoh tuners, satin neck finish. Thin charvel type neck carve. Very good condition with a some minor scratches and one ding below the tone knob. Comes with slighty beat up, but functional case.

FenderHMStrat_White.jpg

• Members

Will trade towards Strat or Tele Neck, preferably maple and 22frets but will consider others, or maybe a cool pedal or something, let me know what you got.

Solid alder strat body. Not sure of brand, might be older Squier. Has been refinished by previous owner in a Seafoam Green. Good condition, has an area by upper horn neck strap button that looks like a chip glued back on. $45 shipped. Paypal only. Lower 48 USA only.

Seafoam_Green_Strat.jpg

1986 or so MIJ Charvel Model 3A Body, black. Has some scratches, swirl marks, and what looks like a UPS Bite Mark on the bottom bout where it was probably dropped in shipment to me. You could either just fill in that chip, and wet sand and polish the body and it would be great. Or leave it as it and rock the hell out of it. $45 shipped. Paypal only. Lower 48 USA only.

Charvel_Black.jpg

• Members

FS/T: G&L ASAT Classic, S-500, Blackheart Little Giant// WTTF: Vox AC15, G&L Legacy

Title says it all.

I have these to sell or trade, all LIKE BRAND NEW:

G&L S-500 Tribute - $400 + sh

tribute_s500_3tsb_rn.jpg

G&L ASAT Classic Tribute - $400 + sh

0609091824.jpg

Blackheart Little Giant Halfstack - $230 + sh

534690cw1.jpg

I want to trade for:

Vox AC15 (Any model, preferable with Celestion Blue, but Wharfdale is fine)

G&L Legacy (Tribute or USA)

Anything Else - Try me

• Members

I have my Suhr Modern up for sale. It is in mint condition with absolutely no issues.

* Alder body with scraped binding
* 24 fret neck with stainless steel frets
* maple neck with Indian rosewood fretboard
* 1.687 nut width
* 820 to .870 modern elliptical neck carve, 10-14" radius
* Gotoh recessed Floyd
* Abalone face and side dots
* Glossed and signed headstock
* Sperzel locking tuners and strap locks
* DSV neck and SSV+ bridge humbucker, also comes with a DSH+ bridge humbucker

$2400 shipped. Absolutely no trades please.

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

• Members

I will reiterate ;) I'm looking for the following items:

I have a set of black mini Grovers (with some wear) here that I will trade for your chrome set, or make me an offer if you might want to buy them for your nifty blackout project. Pix if you want 'em. Thanks!

• Members

I really hate to do this, I got this thing last week and just realized how much I've been spending on my move down to Florida. So the Peters has to go. I'm looking for $1200.

Its in good shape and works perfectly. Comes with the footswitch as well. I've heard that these go for around $1400-$1600 so make me an offer around there somewhere. Not looking for trades unless its either a partial trade plus cash on your end or something REALLY cool, like another Caparison or something haha

P1020435.jpg

P1020429.jpg

P1020431.jpg

• Members
Price drop.
I like my Highway One but I want a Strat with a more of vintage tone and feel. I got this in a trade with a fellow forumite back in May. When I got it the plastic was still on the p/g. It is in excellent condition with only light scratches on the p/g. No fretwear, scratches, or bucklerash. Just setup with EB 10's. Comes with a brand new Gator hybrid case and Dunlop strap locks. I'd like to get $525.00 shipped conus. May trade for a more vintage styled Strat.
strat3.jpg
strat2.jpg
strat5.jpg
strat7.jpg
strat4.jpg

• Members

Gibson Les Paul faded cherry Studio, excellent condition, no dings, had a new set of nickel Grovers, includes hard case - $625

IMG00056.jpg

Fender Deluxe Players Strat with gold hardware (included) changed out to Fender Chrome with a single Bill Lawrence 500XL - $425

7da668c0.jpg

Orange Tiny Terror Combo, perfect,(pictured above) $625

All prices include shipping and paypal, lower 48 only, PM if interested

• Members

ESP Edwards Ritchie Blackmore w/HSC - $850 shipped
1967 Hofner Model 459 (Beatle Violin Guitar) - $1,250 shipped
Fender Limited Edition Koa Strat s/HSC - $525 shipped

BOSS PS-5 - $150 shipped
Aphex Guitar Xciter - $75 shipped
ZVex Ooh Wah II (NIB/never used) - $300 shipped
Bareknuckle H/S/H Warpigs/Trilogy Suite (NIB/never used) - $300 shipped

Blackheard Halfstack (Warehouse Veteran 30, Sovtek tubes) - $300 shipped
Goodsell Black Dog 50 Head - $1,500 shipped

GoodsellBlackDog50_03.jpg

• Members

Have a Peavey T-60, natural wood color, hard shell case, just got back from the tech getting a new pickup selector switch. Plays really nice, fast neck, good but not mint condition, pickups are hot. Getting ready to upload pics now.

I didn't remove the sticker from the back, it belonged to someone who was in the army and I guess it identified who it belonged to. Also the case has letters stenciled onto it, for the same purpose I guess. There is a strap in the case, and I'm leaving the documentation from it going to the tech in there as well.

$300 shipped or trade + some cash for a less expensive LP(ie special/SL/doublecut or less-than-mint studio) or Mustang/Jazzmaster

t601.jpg

t602.jpg

t603.jpg

t604.jpg

t605.jpg

t606.jpg

• Members

Clearing out the guitar projects I never got the chance to finish.

Made in Japan Fernandes Strat in what seems to be Fiesta Red. $145 shipped. Some might say Dakota Red, but in person it looks like Fiesta to me.

Rosewood fretboard with vintage frets in great condition. Hi gloss lacquered vintage tint maple neck that feels great. The trem has steel saddles and a full size trem block. All you need to complete is pickups, electronics and tuners.

Fernandes_Fiesta_Red.jpg

• Members

patriot1.jpg

michael kelly patriot special. all mahogany, set neck, p90s. slim neck. pretty light weight. MK korean craftsmanship is beyond compare. not in a hurry to sell it, never really wanted to, but I need cash for non-gear stuff (real life stuff).

asking $275 shipped conus.

• Members
Officially For Sale (in spite of crap website):

The Lil' Chuckster 9V Amp - - - http://www.chucksteramps.com/

Lots more info & specs coming soon - hit me with a PM or e-mail if you're interested, or watch the site above for updates/more pix/samples/etc.

Short version: super-kick@$$ 9V powered (battery or wall wart) mini amp w/ Weber AlNiCo speaker & TOP GRADE parts. Hand built by Me & My Family. Sure to knock your socks off & upgrade your portable rock-awesome-ness.

Price: $374.99 (includes FedEx + PayPal)

Pix:

tiny_02_b.JPG

black_chuckster_1.JPG

black_chuckster_5.JPG

• Members

esp paul landers eclipse ctm1 here i have an esp paul landers eclipse ctm1 in like new condition. it has a small shiny spot in the matte finish where you rest your hand when you play but is not very noticeable at all (common with all matte finishes). besides that its in dead mint condition it has not one scratch ding or dent, its very clean and well taken care of. this guitar is an export model that you cannot buy in the usa so it is somewhat rare. comes with esp hardshell case

matte black finish with silver binding on body neck and headstock chrome hardware

mahogony body with maple top

mahogony set neck with ebony fingerboard 22 xjumbo frets

gotoh magnum locking tuners

emg 81(b) and 60(n)

asking $1450 shipped / paypald
am also interested in trades for other amps or esp guitars let me kno what you got

P1000373.jpg
P1000371.jpg
P1000369.jpg
P1000367.jpg
P1000363.jpg

Archived