AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I bought it from Reverend a few years back and it's left my house once... When I moved. I'm really a bass player and recently bought a new bass rig so I need to sell this to compensate. It looks awesome, plays like a dream, and sounds straight from heaven... Get it? Reverend:heaven... Never mind, I'm dumb. Anyway, PM if you're interested. Cash/Paypal only please.

Thanks,
-Zach

reverend01.jpg

reverend02.jpg

reverend03.jpg

reverend04.jpg

reverend05.jpg

• Members

*** FENDER JAGUAR HH ***

Yes - this was one of the deals from a Fender Friday. But I did not buy this direct from MF. I bought it from another forumite and payed a small premium and shipping. So. I am asking $550 shipped CON US which is better than the best ebay price I saw by about $100. It comes with a realy nice Fender gigbag. I think I could sell it on ebay for more than this, but being a good, and noble (I hope) forumite, I thought I would try here for a discounted price in case people missed out.

229117.jpg

I just looked on MF, and they are selling at close to $900 there.

Please PM me if interested. If I don't get interest by Saturday, I will list on eBay.

Hopefully I am being fair about this.

- W

• Members

Squier Tom Delonge Strat. Only had it for about a year or so after I found a friend had it sitting in his closet for 6 years. Cleaned it up and put a black pickguard on it because the original white was all gunked up with stickers and looked terrible. Has two dings about 1/4" near the arm contour. Would like to get about $150 shipped out of it.

l_101cc955493b49acad3bec5fa4a5ed0b.jpg

l_3c832834a1524f1c9452f996ed0c9d34.jpg

l_a91e43c72832408cbc37c58de0d99f59.jpg

• Members

I have an EC-1000 in sunburst with duncan pickups. Near mint condition. Just a couple light surface scratches on the back and a small ding in the headstock. There are a couple other small dings around the guitar, but not really a big deal no paint chipped and mostly on back or sides so unnoticeable and they are so small I can't photograph.. Comes with a SKB hardshell case.

Looking for MIA telecasters and strats, P90 guitars, and SG's. Also looking for MIJ Ibanez's especially 7 strings. You can throw anything at me though. Willing to add cash if necessary, but things are tight nowadays.

I'm also willing to sell outright. 550 + shipping maybe?

The pics are the best I can do. I'm not a photographer. On some of the pictures you see fingerprints and on others it's the reflection of light. I tried to do my best at photographing the ding on the headstock, but it's so small that it's impossible to photograph well.

IMG_0021.jpg

_DSC0341.jpg

_DSC0348.jpg

_DSC0352.jpg

• Members

Assorted pedals in excellent condition.

- Visual Sound Route 66 (Overdrive & Compression) - $90

- Wampler-modded Boss DS-1 Distortion - $70

- Electro-Harmonix Small Stone w/box & manual - $60

- Electro-Harmonix Small Stone Nano w/box & manual - $50

- Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion - $40

- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone w/box - $50

- Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster - $50

- Ibanez SC10 Super Stereo Chorus (MIJ! Rare!) - $80

Paypal OK. Thanks for looking!
Route66Photo.jpgAssortedPedals.jpgWamplerDS-1.jpg

• Members

Mini-amp $45 Shipped/Paypal

Mini amp-head made by Anti on this forum. Sounds great but I have no cabs to use it with, only combo amps right now so it's just sitting here.

amp.jpg

Mid 70s Silverface Bassman Ten $475 + shipping or trade for Bassman head

Got this in a couple of weeks ago and while I love it, it's just more amp than I want to haul around. 50 watts, 4x10 combo. For a 35 year old amp it's super clean. Original RCA Blackplate tubes. I was going to rehouse the chassis in a 112 combo cab, but the cab I got in is not big enough... these are slightly larger than the blackface chassis. I'd love to trade someone for their Bassman head. Would prefer pre 1970s, but I'm open to any Bassman.

bassman1.jpg

DSC_1656.jpg

bassman3.jpg

bassman4.jpg

• Members

Ok- a couple of my guitars have sold already, so time to put up a couple more:

This is an Olympia by Tacoma and I think it compares favorably in sound and feel to their higher end guitars.

When I got this, the neck was practically off. I did a neck reset several months ago and it plays perfectly. Also, one tuner has been replaced, but it is not noticable from the front. Otherwise, very good condition with a few minor dings/scratches. Electronics work perfectly.

I am not really sure where to price this as there is really no good info online, but let's go with $150 shipped and Paypalled to the lower 48. I will entertain trades for this and even possibly add cash for the right trade.

IMG_3047.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

• Members

For those who like it LOW- Peavey Millenium 5-string bass.

This bass is a nice transparent black. I sanded the neck and applied Tung oil for a nice smooth feel. This is a player. It has a couple of worn spots on the back of the neck and several dings/scratches, the worst of which is pictured.

$175 shipped and Paypalled to the lower 48.

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

• Members

I don't know too much about this, I'm selling it for a friend, but I'll try to answer any questions you might have, and if I can't, I'll get him to.

This is an Ovation CP 2003 with built-in peizo and electronics, hardshell case included.

I do know he's the original owner and it's been kept in very good condition, no issues to speak of. Very nice, plays very well, he's just not really into the bowl back thing anymore.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Ovationbody.jpg

Ovationheadstock.jpg

Ovationcontrols.jpg

Ovationbadge.jpg

Ovationcase.jpg

He's looking for $400 OBO, so please, if you're interested, please DO make offers! Thanks.

• Members

Hey Everyone. I've decided to stop lurking this forum, and actually contribute.

I'm selling my Route 101 Solimar Custom. I'm the only owner. Route 101 was a company based out of Ventura, CA that would build strat and tele types to your specs. I chose everything on this guitar.

It has a rosewood fretboard, kapere body (if you're curious about this, read the reviews of the guitar, they explain it), translucent green/blue finish. I put in a Seymour Duncan JB, coil-tapped. The wiring is set so that every pickup has it's own dedicated volume knob. no tone controls with the present wiring. I thought it was a great idea when I was 15. hahaha. Everything else is pretty much the standard strat type guitar. It sounds wonderful and plays great too.

There is a small ding on the back that bugs the hell out of me. It's not visible when being played, however.

This was my first "real" guitar, and it sucks to have to sell it. I'm leaving on my first tour in one month, and need as much cash as possible for living expenses.

I'm asking $250. I think that's reasonable. Shoot me offers. Thanks!

l_8c5dd7aa157c47ed802684c90883af09.jpg
l_f2ac52e00475447ea2c39a93db37c356.jpg
l_b77d241ed8ee4cc0a7a0379bc5866e12.jpg
l_f43766f9ab7041a2bf30c01280ef2e09.jpg

• Members

Thinking of letting this one go, and was wondering if someone would be interested and what would they have to offer for it.:)

Excellent condition. The gold finish on the hardware is a bit worn, but other than that mint. Completely stock, possibly the best action I've ever had on a guitar, and it just sounds awesome. It's circa 92' according the serial, and binding is already nicely yellowed. I think it may be an early run or something because I noticed the lettering on the headstock and the finish is different from the current series. not entirely sure.

like I said, I just want to see if something catches my eye, because I'm not 100% set on wanting to part with it as it is my main guitar at the moment.

Not looking for anything in particular, I tend to like classic & weird looking guitars. I like german designs:cool: no metal, pointy, floyd, or emg equipped guitars though.

So yeah.. here are some pics

rig-1.jpg

Sheraton.jpg

0528091522-01.jpg

0528091523-03.jpg

PM ME

Archived