AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Parker Nitefly with gig bag - $420 (does not include shipping)

Great guitar. Features Dimarzio pickups and the piezo bridge. Solid alder body and carbon fiber neck, locking tuners, and more. Guitar is in fantastic shape. I'm missing the stereo to dual mono cable so I'm not able to utilize the piezo system right now. For another $50, I'll add a Fishman Piezo system that I was planning to add. This allows you to utilize a standard mono cable as well as using a stereo cable. It upgrades the overall piezo electronics as well. Guitar sounds great. Very pristine tones out of it.

I don't have the full specs on the guitar, but it's similar to the Nitefly-SA but made of Alder instead of Swamp Ash:

http://www.parkerguitars.com/code/models/models_nitefly_sa_specs.asp

nitefly1-vi.jpg
nitefly2-vi.jpg
nitefly3-vi.jpg
nitefly4-vi.jpg

• Members

Yamaha RGX 420S (Ibanez RG5xx series clone) $150 (Does not include shipping)

Great playing guitar. Essentially and Ibanez RG series clone. The coolest feature of the guitar is the mini switch which allows you to switch back to the bridge humbucker regardless of what position the primary pickup selection switch is in. Finish is kind of a satin metallic blue gray. Hard to describe.

Here is a link to the original specs: http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/ModelSeriesDetail.html?CNTID=2254&CTID=223700

RGX420S
The RGX420S features a sleek looking rock style silouette with fat sounding dual humbuckers, double locking tremolo, Black hardware, and some rockin Satin and Metallic finishes. This model also houses a "blower switch" that allows you to bypass all pickups for full on bridge humbucking sounds.

#Solid Alder Body
#Dual Humbucking Pickups
#Dual Locking Tremolo
#Black Hardware
Satin Gray
yamaha1-vi.jpg
yamaha2-vi.jpg
yamaha3-vi.jpg
yamaha3-vi.jpg
yamaha5-vi.jpg
yamaha5-vi.jpg
yamaha7-vi.jpg

• Members

Ibanez JS-100 guitar with case - $425

Guitar is in great shape. Looks and plays excellent. Just selling it because I need to reduce the number of guitars I own and I mostly play Les Paul style guitars. Guitar sells for $800 new.

The Ibanez JS100 Joe Satriani Model Electric Guitar features a streamlined basswood body, light weight and a contour made for comfort. The lower cutaway of this sleek guitar gives unrestricted access to the upper frets, and the double locking tremolo stays in tune no matter how far you bend notes. Axis 1 and 2 humbuckers give you all the body, clarity and response you could ask for.

Ibanez JS100 Joe Satriani Model Electric Guitar Features:

* Basswood body with Satriani's custom design

* Double locking tremolo

* Axis 1 and 2 humbuckers

The specs are similar to this but I think the newer ones upgrade the tremolo: http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-JS100

js1001-vi.jpg
js1002-vi.jpg
js1003-vi.jpg
js1004-vi.jpg

• Members
Ibanez RG570 w/gig bag - $375 (Does not inlcude shipping)

Great guitar. The RG5xx series is one of the most popular guitars. Extremely versatile and one of the most popular necks on a guitar. I believe this guitar is a 2001 model (not sure how the Ibanez serial number system works) and the frets are still pretty good. Has some chips around the outer edges of the body. Electronics are still in great condition. Guitar is also equipped with a tremel-no. I've seen those go for over $50 and more.

rg5701-vi.jpg
rg5702-vi.jpg
rg5703-vi.jpg
rg5704-vi.jpg
rg5705-vi.jpg

• Members
Axl/Johnson Badwater Stratocaster - $125 (Does not include shipping)

Essentially a brand new guitar made to look like an antique. Only a few hours of play on it. Just selling it because I have too many guitars and just want to thin out the collection. Of note is that the pickups are actually EMG's.

Check out some of the reviews on the guitar: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/AXL/Badwater/10/1

BADWATER SRO

With a distressed body and antiqued hardware, Badwater Series guitars look and feel of ancient artifacts. These shocking guitars are equipped with EMG-designed pickups for hard rocking tones and clean delivery. Even the headstock and backplate have vintage distressing. No area was spared from the destruction. Badwater guitars have a one-of-a-kind style and excellent playability.

The crackle brown/white finish has a reptilian texture throughout its body. The off-white finish has a rusted, phantom-like appearance. The brown finish model has the look of a museum-quality guitar stored away for decades. The crackle blue finish looks like it was pulled deep from the ocean floor. The crackle black finish evokes the texture of a guitar blackened and burned by lightning.

The Badwater Series has received Guitar World's December 2007 Gold Award for Overall Value.

* Distressed Body & Headstock

* Antiqued Hardware

* EMG-Designed Pickups

* Solid Alder Body w/ Original Design

http://www.axlguitars.com/as820wo_shape.html

axl3-vi.jpg
axl2-vi.jpg
axl1-vi.jpg
axl4-vi.jpg
axl5-vi.jpg

• Members

1. Bad Cat Hot Cat 15 combo with cover - $1400

2. Fargen VOS head - $1100

3. Soldano Hot Rod 50 head purple - $1100

4. Dr Z MAZ JR NR head - $950

5. Avatar 4x12 with Celestion Vintage 30's - $400

6. PRS McCarty 2006 Cherry Sunburst - $1500

7. Ibanez RGA121 Trans Black - $550

8. Fender '50s Strat Surf Green maple board with gig bag - $550

9. Urei 1176LN - $2000

10. MI audio Crunchbox - $90

:thu:

• Members

layout08-09.jpg

1 is gone and 2 is local only. Here is 3 and on.

Please feel free to make an offer.

3. 80's RAT Pedal - Has the good chip. Sells on ebay for $100-$150. I'll take $120.

4. Boss Blues Driver Pedal - Beat up, but sounds great. I'll take $50.

5. MXR EVH Phaser - It is what it is. Great condish. $100.

6. Boss Tremelo - With box and manual. Great condish. $70.

7. Boss Flanger - Japanese Made. $60.

8. Boss Xtortion - From the 90's. Sounds like the 80's. Sell on eBay for around $100ish. $80.

9. Boss Compressor - With box and manual. Great condish. $60.

10. Digitech Bass Squeeze - Bass compressor. Sounds great and is in great condish. The poor man's Sansamp. $60.

11 - Ibanez Pikcup - Pulled from an older Ibanez guitar. Sounds hot. $25.

ALSO

I have a Kramer for sale. $200 + Shipping OBO. Feel free to make an offer.

Full.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Please email me at robby r harris at g mail dot com. I check my e mail more than I can login to this site.

Thank you for looking.

• Members
It has a Dimarzio Evo in the bridge and a single volume knob. There is an unwired EMG single coil in the neck just to fill the space and under the control cavity the would was routed away(nicely) a tad bit(not much) to accommodate a 9v battery. This was made some time in the mid 90's and is in excellent condition, it has 1 or 2 tiny lines on the back. they are very very shallow little lines that in sure could be hand buffed out in a matter of minutes. they are no thicker than a strand of hair and are barley visible.

It comes with the original case. I called the custom shop and the guy told me he had one jst like mine.

he said it retailed for $3700 back when they came out and it sold for $2800.

this is NOT of the the skulls and snakes that are in production today.

just took some new pictures.

IMG_0596-1.jpg
IMG_0595-1.jpg
IMG_0598.jpg
IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0600.jpg

• Members
MAJOR GEAR PURGE

With my bands' imploding disaster, I am taking a break from the music scene to regroup and focus on my career and getting a house. Below are some great pieces of gear that will be an excellent addition to your collection. I can get pics upon request of any of the gear listed. There is just to much to take a bunch of pics and blast them up on here.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE PAYPAL AND SHIPPING FEES

EHX LPB-1 Power Booster in Box - 30 shipped
IMG_2011.jpg

EHX NYC Big Muff - 40 shipped
IMG_2012.jpg

There is probably a lot I am forgetting right now and some pieces I am deciding on keeping or selling so there might be more added here and there.
All Items I stand behind and will do anything to make sure you get everything in excellent working condition.

• Members

A few things for sale, see my sig also.
-Now open to trades for a DSLR camera!

Edwards Les Paul JP
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2398106

Fender MIM Strat
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2396847

Carvin guitar wireless
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2396560

Boss loop station rc2
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2396566

• Members

This is a very tone full amp in excellent condition. Great cleans to a nice crunch. Loud enough to play live, and extremely reliable. Vintage-looking blond tolex with no rips or tears. Class A, 15 watts, 1 x 12" Celestion speaker, single channel, master level, seperate gain control, 3 band EQ, spring reverb. These are much better than the current V series amps. It includes a BS Protection custom cover.

$250 shipped CONUS Paypal or USPS Money Order

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

• Members

OK, so some of you know I have had a SERIOUS case of GAS for one of these for awhile, and I am getting close to the free and clear funds :thu:

I have a line on a couple of different gently used ones in the $1100-1300 ballpark from a very reputable dealer, but before I pull the trigger, I figured that if anyone was interested to unload one and knocked me out with an offer, then how could I refuse to help out a fellow forumite? :p

However, I am still going to be slightly picky. Here are the important and not-so-important points:

Has to be a Mira (UNLESS someone has an SE Hollowbody Soapbar in natural or TS :D ).
Has to be the regular/standard neck; no likey the wide-thin as much.
Not looking for the X model.
Would prefer a clear finish as opposed to solid color, but not necessarily a dealbreaker.
Birds are great, but I like moons, too ;)
Does NOT have to be pristine - a ding here or there is OK.
Little to no fret wear.

This isn't asking too much, now, is it? :rolleyes:

If anyone's actually interested, feel free to PM me.

• Members

I have a Korean Dean V with a hardshell case. I bought it about 5 years ago and have never had any issues with it. It's just the guitar that gets left behind more often than the others simply because of the size of the case. I replaced the neck pickup with a Humbucker From Hell to balance things out a bit.

I'm looking for $250 shipped.

100_0355.jpg

100_0357.jpg

I also have a 6 space Road Ready rack case for sale. It has been used and never been an issue at all.

I'd like around $100 shipped.

100_0348.jpg

100_0350.jpg

• Members

2006 Fender Classic 50's Stratocaster (Black)

I love the instrument, but I have to part with it to pay for some things that have come up in my life. I am the first owner. It has been babied, and cleaned every month with fresh strings. It has a couple small blemishes on the body, nothing major. I would have no qualms easily rating it an 8.5+/10. I have a DiMarzio FS-1 installed in the bridge position right now, and it sounds really good. Black guitar with a single-ply black pickguard. This was a bit of a David Gilmour tribute , and he used that pickup during the Animals tour of 77. I have the original pickup as well. Other than that, the guitar is dead stock (unless you count the pickguard... I don't). Please let me know if you are interested via email or phone (contact via email for phone number). Thanks! Kaleb

Pictures:

http://gallery.me.com/kmburkhart/100059/DSC_0019

http://gallery.me.com/kmburkhart/100059/DSC_0020

kalebmation (at) gmail (dot) com

Asking $450 shipped with gig bag

• Members

Some pretty crazy deals for Reverends going down on eBay. I'm pretty pissed cause I just ordered a used Buckshot for $400, and now they're blowing out all these brand new models for just that:

Ron Asheton:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reverend-Ron-Asheton-Sig-in-BLACK-NEW-BLOW-OUT_W0QQitemZ230364439203QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item35a2ca62a3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Jetstream HB:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reverend-Jetstream-HB-in-FM-NEW-BLOW-OUT_W0QQitemZ230364440438QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item35a2ca6776&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Click "view seller's other items" to see the rest. It's like a Daredevil and a Manta Ray and a few Volcano's.

Archived