AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^

A bump for the Squire Telecaster Standard above, and a good guy forumite (Rock Lobster). This is has the alnico PUP's. It got 4+ star rating on MF. I always liked the butterscotch. If you have been wanting to try a telecaster, you could do a lot worse than this guy.

- w

• Members

Would love to trade or buy a Jazzmaster. I have a strat that I can trade towards any jazzmaster as long as it's MIJ, CIJ or MIA, color isn't too important to me.

The Stratocaster is a MIJ Fender 60s RI in seafoam green. Comes with Lindy Fralin Blues Specials PUPs. The pickups sound fabulous, very rich. The neck is straight and plays impeccable. A couple of dings and stuff. This baby has been played. Comes with OHSC. Here's pictures:

DSC04688.jpg

DSC04689.jpg

DSC04691.jpg

DSC04693.jpg

DSC04690.jpg

• Members

I have a few things up for sale I wanted to give you folks on the forums a shot at this first before I take it to eBay:

Schecter Body -- $70 shipped & paypal'd

Well unfortunately I no longer have much time to work on my project and it has gone neglected for far too long.

So up for grabs is an older schecter omen body in walnut. I bought this body off of eBay about a year ago in hopes of saving it from certain doom. It had a really bad carving on the front, yes someone tried to carve a horrible drawing in the front (can still see part of it in the pics). I tried to sand the front off to do a tru-oil finish, but since I had no electric sander, sanding it by hand was very time consuming. So here it is my unfinished project:

front:

IMG_1279.jpg

back:

IMG_1280.jpg

Also note, this is an older schecter body before they started stringing the strings through the body, you can probably buy the tune-o-matic bridge off GFS, I just never got around to it. No electronics or hardware included, just the body.

Schecter Neck -- $60 shipped & paypal'd.

Now I also have an older schecter neck made back in '99. I was never really able to find the model this came off of but I really liked the fact that it had 6 tuners in line instead of a 3-by-3 tuners. No locking nut came with it or tuners. It is 25.5" scale, 22 frets, diamond inlays (which i really like), maple neck with rosewood fretboard, unpainted but very very smooth, 2 3/8" heel and a very small chip at the tip of the headstock.

front:

IMG_1285.jpg

back:

IMG_1286.jpg

headstock:

IMG_1289.jpg

Ibanez SZ320mh -- $220 shipped & paypal'd

I also have an Ibanez sz320mh with a set neck ("natural" finish) that I bought on HCEG back in december, I installed all the electronics and played it for maybe a few hours, but I had to move and the electronics were sold. What did stay on the guitar is the nice hardware: a Gibraltar III bridge and grover tuners (so no electronics). I really loved this guitar but sometimes you gotta let things go...

nice review from guitar world: http://www.guitarworld.com/article/ibanez_sz320mh_electric_guitar

front:

sz320body01.jpg

heel:

szneckjoint01.jpg

Schecter C1-FR -- $390 shipped & paypal'd

Talking about letting things go...

I also have a very very nice Schecter c1-FR in black.This was an impulse buy of mine since I really liked my c1 blackjack I wanted something similar but with a floyd rose and the c1-FR was my answer. The thing I really really like about this schecter more than the active HB-105 duncan designed pick-ups is the unpainted neck. Comparing my blackjack to the c1-FR I can see where people complain about schecter's painted necks being "sticky", the unpainted one is really smooth and easier to navigate. This guitar is as heavy as my blackjack, and stays in tune just as well, the tremolo has never given me any problems whatsoever. It is used very light scuff marks by the knobs, most of the plastic covering on the backplates is still on there.

specs on MF: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-?sku=518491

front:

IMG_1296.jpg

headstock:

IMG_1300.jpg

back neck:

IMG_1302.jpg

Ok so there you have it.

I've lurked here for a while posting now & then. You can also look up my feedback on eBay screen name: dark_hell_fire (100% positive, no negatives)

Shipping:

I always ship stuff out within two days of receiving payment. Either USPS priority +insurance + tracking or UPS. I usually over pack stuff so everything gets to you intact ( I used to work at UPS so I really know what abuse alot of packages go through.).

Payments:

I accept paypal and will consider trades I currently have strat gas, but I will always consider a nice schecter (yeah I like my schecters!). All prices Or Best Offer.

If you need more pictures or have any questions just shoot me a PM, i check HCEG throughout the day.

• Members

T Rex Twin Boost Double Booster

twin_boost-340.jpg

I got this in a trade about 2 weeks ago. I played with it for literally 10 minutes. I just got a zvex sho, so one of the boosts has to go. Price is $135 shipped, comes with original box.

HardWire CM-2 Overdrive Pedal

51502.jpg

I got this about 2 weeks ago, and I only played it for 5 minutes. It's a great overdrive, but I'm more of a fuzz guy :cop: Price is $60 shipped

If you buy both, the price is $175 shipped, I'll also include a RATM Lesson DVD.

Only trades I would consider is:

CASH

High quality Fuzz pedal

Wah pedal (Budwah, Colorsound, ect., Sorry not a fan of vox or dunlop)

Thanks for looking,

:wave:

• Members

SB JAGMASTER W/ UPGRADE DUNCAN'S NOT A SCRATCH

SB CLASSIC VIBE STOCK BOUGHT NEW IN MAY NOT A SCRATCH

DUNLOP CRYBABY , KORG PITCH BLACK , ZOOM G1...............MAKE ME AN OFFER FOR ALL OF IT , NEED TO CLEAR OUT FOR NEW GEAR ASAP (ZOOM G1 NOT IN PIC)

• Members

Modifications (if any): Added sustainer and then removed, but still has battery compartment

Accessories (hardshell case etc): gigbag

Location (City,State or City,Country): Dickinson TX

Contact Info (No Phone #s) cboaz 9 (at) comcast (dot) net

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): gearfrenzy

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1700 + shipping

Pictures:

great condition.

only played at home. has a few small dents but nothing major

I'm the original owner. I had a sustainer put in it and it sounded like poop so I took it out.

vigier2.JPG

vigier3.JPG

vigier4.JPG

vigier5.JPG

vigier7.JPG

vigier8.JPG

vigier9.JPG

vigier10.JPG

vigier11.JPG

• Members

EDIT: Both are sold, pending payment.

I'm selling a Buzz Stop for a Jaguar/Jazzmaster and Fender Mustang Bridge (Fender Part #0035555000). The Buzz Stop is used but still in good condition. The Mustang Bridge is brand new, purchased from Angela Instruments a couple of weeks ago and never installed. It's the genuine Fender one.

$27 each, shipped.

Or $50 shipped for both.

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

Archived