As if we needed it, now we have a reason to HATE John Mayer

docjeffrey

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I would consider the constant need to be in the center of a rapt public audience a disorder.

There are other entertainers who do not exhibit this need. John Mayer clearly does. I bet he's thinking right now about something funny, quirky, odd, or peculiar to twit about.

I'd also be willing to bet he will "see the light" at some point (perhaps when he falls madly in love with a woman and she ask that he examine his compulsion to be so public about everything), and take a vow of relative silence compared to his current state of sharing every damn thought that crosses his mind.

• Members
I would consider the constant need to be in the center of a rapt public audience a disorder.

There are other entertainers who do not exhibit this need. John Mayer clearly does. I bet he's thinking right now about something funny, quirky, odd, or peculiar to twit about.

I'd also be willing to bet he will "see the light" at some point (perhaps when he falls madly in love with a woman and she ask that he examine his compulsion to be so public about everything), and take a vow of relative silence compared to his current state of sharing every damn thought that crosses his mind.

Meh I love John Mayer's music and his guitar playing. It's phenomenal. I find it funny how you talk about him "ripping off" other artists like SRV, for instance. Everyone musician learns {censored} from other musicians, where the hell do you think music comes from? When YOU invent a new type of music that doesn't sound like {censored}, get back to me and I'll be glad to hear it.

I also didn't realize that a musician's job was to keep out of the public eye and not do interviews, but just to release studio albums and play concerts where he doesn't interact with the audience. You have to admit the guy is pretty funny, and if you are taking the things he says seriously, then I think you're either a dumbass or have too much sand in your vagina. :wave:

• Members
he's since apologised for the 'n' pass thing

i like his guitar playing... i couldn't care less about his personality

Who the {censored} cares? N word... Really?... if two derilicts are ona street corner, they're derilicts, I could care less if one says "Whatsup Nigga" or not.

• Members
It's cool..I have black friends who have David Duke Dicks also.

You know Tiger Woods?:poke:

Pretty much what John Mayer said went over my head, I guess you have to be high to understand it.:idk:

But I'm sure he's going to have some splainin' to do. Like Harry Reid and his "Light-skinned Negro" and "doesn't speak with a Negro dialect (unless he wants to)" Obama references.

These are very politically correct times, and it's only a matter of time until your favorite celeb will feel that they put their foot in their mouth.

But like Obama said about Harry Reid, I think John Mayer is on the "right side of history," despite his current foot-in-mouth syndrome.

Actions speak louder than words, imho.