As if we needed it, now we have a reason to HATE John Mayer

docjeffrey

• Members

I predict Mayer will be in rehab within a month. That's the standard celebrity reaction to getting caught with diarrhea of the mouth. But he'll still be an asshole when he gets out, just more discreet about it. :rolleyes:

It would take something truly bad in his life to humble him at this point.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nope, it doesn't, but all the racist {censored} he DID say sure makes him a racist.

What exactly did he say that was racist? Not fancying black chicks doesnt make someone racist, we all have our preferences. As for the "n-pass" comment, not being American the term 'hood pass' is new to me but as per my understanding of the term if someone really did have one then they should be able to say the n-word in a non-hateful way, like most black people seem too.

I dont want to seem like im a big John Mayer defender here. What he did was stupid, his key demographic is women and this interview will hurt his rep with this demographic. Also, as a matter of respect, what happens between the sheets should stay between the sheets. I still dont see anything racist to what he said though.

• Members

God damn I hate this place. All of a sudden guys like Chuck Berry are the shining examples of humility and grace, when it suits your argument? Get real.

People also seem to forget that Chuck Berry served three jail terms (armed robbery, transporting a minor across state lines, and tax evasion). I love Chuck Berry as much as the next guy, but he's no saint.

• Members

People also seem to forget that Chuck Berry served three jail terms (armed robbery, transporting a minor across state lines, and tax evasion). I love Chuck Berry as much as the next guy, but he's no saint.

Chuck Berry also got busted a few years ago with video cameras in the bathrooms of some of his local restaurants here in STL. Sicko was videotaping women spraying diarrhea all over the place after eating his {censored}ty food.

The dude is the godfather of rock n roll. but he is also a grade A sack of {censored}.

• Members

and gracious people you could ever hope to meet. They also respect women, at least to the point where they don't talk about their pussies to the press.

To me, John Mayer is Fred Durst with marginally more talent. I'll bet the same people defending Mayer's comments thought Durst was cool at one time too. Mayer's headed in the same direction, and he knows it, thus the tearful apology.

That's total bull{censored}. Most of those artists have done things way worse than Mayer has, sleeping with numerous women when already in a relationship, sex tapes, and as someone else said, jail time, among others.

And just becasue you have tattoos automatically make you alike to someone else? That's the most bull{censored} arugment I've heard. Granted, I'm not a fan of tattoos but I've met lots of people who have them, and they are the most down to earth and nice/polite people you could meet, while I've met people with tattoos that are douchebags.

• Members

Nope, it doesn't, but all the racist {censored} he DID say sure makes him a racist.

I can't believe this thread is still going! Don't you {censored}in' idiots understand?

HE'S JOKING! HE ISN'T SERIOUS! The only reason his humor in this case is off is because he underestimated the intelligence of the general public.

It's like the people who didn't understand that Archie Bunker was a joke. They didn't get it. And anybody who is offended by what Mayer said

IS JUST TOO {censored}IN' STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE'S JOKING!!!!!

Seriously, is it now part of political correctness to not joke around in a manner that stupid people will mis-interpret?

GET THE {censored} OVER THIS YOU MORONS!