Thanks Very Much for Trying, But I'm Moving Back Here to 1.0

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm looking forward to HC returning to being a place where one can read and participate in discussions about music, rather than about web design. Moving away from the present Jive / HC 2.0 forums would be a great step, if that's what's in the works. Thanks, Craig, for your announcement.

• Members
And you wonder why HC would want to run off such a fine contribution as this?

If you'd like to continue your parade of insults, go ahead...take a number, man.
:wave:

You started with the insults, just because you don't have the balls to curse and try to think you're intelligent by belittling the forum with most of the traffic on this {censored}hole of a site don't think for one minute I'm gonna listen to your bull{censored} patronizing...

They can run me off, they've already run off my dollars in their failure to listen to anybody, and if anybody cares to look at my purchasing history, it was probably more substantial than you and your posts....

Just because you seem to think OJ is lower than your standards (even though, as I said, I've seen you hanging out there quite a few times) doesn't mean that they aren't contributors to the financing and content of the rest of this forum....

So, as I said.....go piss up a rope, asshole....your only contribution seems to be kissing ass so somebody will like you....:rolleyes:

• Members

I had no problems with 2.0 other than get a login.

Now what's the deal? Are we overhere or at the 2.0 site?

And more important,..... are the typewriting monkeys from OJ going back to their {censored}hole or are they staying?

The 2 smart-ones that come from O.J. may stay by the way.

• Moderators

I had no problems with 2.0 other than get a login.

Now what's the deal? Are we overhere or at the 2.0 site?

And more important,..... are the typewriting monkeys from OJ going back to their {censored}hole or are they staying?

The 2 smart-ones that come from O.J. may stay by the way.

Two? ;)

Terry D.

• Members

Actually one ,..... It's the smartest one on there ,he's the one and only with the right amount of chromosomes and genepairs. Problem is ,...he suffers from a split personality disorder.

• Members

OJ sucks. High traffic? It's the same group of retards that post nonstop.

Your forum contributed nothing but a massive waste of server space. Of course we all got to experience the OJ Mongoloids when they'd get bored reading the exact same posts in OJ and decide to troll the on topic forums. Good riddance to a group of unemployed losers and teenagers attempting to out badass each other.

• Moderators

OJ sucks. High traffic? It's the same group of retards that post nonstop.

Your forum contributed nothing but a massive waste of server space. Of course we all got to experience the OJ Mongoloids when they'd get bored reading the exact same posts in OJ and decide to troll the on topic forums. Good riddance to a group of unemployed losers and teenagers attempting to out badass each other.

Your offensive avatar and your strong, hostile opinion despite the lack of any knowledge of the subject whatsoever suggest you'd fit right in on OJ. :thu:

:wave:

Terry D.

• Moderators

What's O. J.? Or OJ?

It's that place they keep putting farther and farther down the list (after the boring trade show reports in HC 2.0), that place that used to be first in the list here before the change in ownership and that place that has the second most posts (after the AMP forum) and still some of the highest traffic on HC.

Terry D.

• Moderators
It's that place they keep putting farther and farther down the list (after the boring trade show reports in HC 2.0), that place that used to be first in the list here before the change in ownership and that place that has the second most posts
(after the AMP forum)
and still some of the highest traffic on HC.

Terry D.

Well, to be fair, since the 2.0 thing I think we get like 12 posts a day now... :p

• Members

Thanks for marginalizing us Anderton and HC, it's why we won't be back as steady contributers or spend our money at Musician's Friend....

I think Dr. Lowell said it best...... ;)

fingerdoc.jpg

• Members

Well, I posted on HC 2 under the same thread Craig started. I`m glad we`re back to something that works. Like I said many times to Craig and I think most here agree with this... this site works for the most part. There were some cool features on HC2 that I would like here but if it cannot happen, then so be it. At least here I know where things are!

I`m always willing to give HC2 a try. I think time is necessary to get used to anything so I cannot bash the new design. Or is it former now?

I would just like to call this place my Internet home until we have something that blows this out of the water. It wasn`t happening on HC2 but whos to say that it cannot happen down the line?

Keep rocking. Thanks for saving my seat.:thu:

Archived