Thanks Very Much for Trying, But I'm Moving Back Here to 1.0

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I always thought a dickhead was a guy who thinks with his dick. Which is rarely a good thing to do, even though a dick is perfectly lovely and useful for other things that don't involve much thinking.
:lol:

No... it's another word for "jerk."

• Members
You know, I think you're right. I've been called many things, but never a dickhead for some reason. :idk: So I think I just forgot how we got the term.

Not the first time I've heard it from a female... only difference is they were holding it in their hands.

I've had females use the term,

• Members

To CitizenMod - don't sweat it, man. Soon something will pop up to distract you from this forum (possibly someone holding up a puppy, or some shiny keys or the ice-cream truck) and you'll go on to other diversions. We'll remember you fondly - Ol' Whatzisname.

i.e., Wewus.

• Members

See if you can look at your genitalial discriptions thru the other forum-members' eyes. I mean, really - get your mind off your shlong for once. It's kind of disgusting.

I don

• Members
You know, I think you're right. I've been called many things, but never a dickhead for some reason. :idk: So I think I just forgot how we got the term.

Not the first time I've heard it from a female... only difference is they were holding it in their hands.

I've had females use the term,

• Members

Aww, crap -
again???

:facepalm:

He's like herpes...

Yeah, but you can actually exercise some semblance of control over herpes.

Seriously... you couldn't tell? The writing style oozes through, no matter how hard the masking effort.

• Members

A dead horse can only be flogged so many times before it disintegrates and is blown away in the wind. Time to put the whip away and go home.

A friend of mine was the Master of Redunancy....

His fave quote; It's like beating a dead horse to death again.'

• Members

This thread is a work of art... a product of our collaborative effort. Ok, maybe it looks like the sort of art where you throw balloons filled with paint at a canvas, but still...

• Members
I think you went through too much trouble researching all that info...It wasn't a personal attack on you... trust me...I really don't know you, so I cannot judge...take what I posted as a personal comment, not at you...just a reflection about people I know and love who are actually going this route, way ahead of their time, I might add...blame the economy, etc. Whatever,,,

Anyway, Peace. Luke:thu:

lol! No sweat! After 15 years in france my french is pretty good, and I've discovered that it's kinda funny to go back to the origin of words sometimes (it often helps between english and French)...you can find all kinds of connections that help you to remember things.

I certainly didn't take your post as an attack on me, it just got me curious...and I wasn't referring to you when I talked about insults and being {censored}ed off...

Anyway I'm just here to learn guitar and this thread is really HELPING ME A LOT....:facepalm:

Archived