Thanks Very Much for Trying, But I'm Moving Back Here to 1.0

• Members
I think 'Geeze' is supposed to be spelled 'Jeez' indicating Jesus without taking the Lords name in vain.

'Geeze' sounds like 'Geezer' without the 'r'...which usually connotates a cantankerous old Codger, angry at the world in his dotage, railing at no one in particular, knowing that there is nothing that he can do to stop his personal aging process.

well...it seems tha you've managed to catagorise me pretty precisely from a really small sentence....;so to give you a little more data...

1) basically "GEEZER
From the obsolete word "guiser" meaning someone wearing a mask or in a masquerade. The original meaning of geezer is of someone who wears a disguise."

hmm...

let's have a loot at 'geeze' and 'jeez'

2) in urbandicictioinary.com it suggests that 'jeez' is "A substitution for "Jesus Christ!!!" Evidently used mostly by uptight people with a strict upbringing." (Don't look at me!! :lol:)!

while 'geeze' while being used as a substitute for 'Jesus', can also mean "to inject illicit drugs"...the example they give suggesting that the person who wrote it was talking about himself!!
"{censored} jose, did you geeze all the dope?"...wtf!!? :facepalm:

Nope not much of a 'railer', not 'angry in my dotage'...no way...I'm fine, but slightly riled to see people who are needlessly aggressive here, and who go round gratuitously insulting people... (although if being {censored}ed off by this kind of behaviour qualifies me for the term 'geezer', then I'll wear it...).

P.S. Isn't 'geezer' reasonably strictly British...? (Makes me think of 'Only fools and horses" type fare...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It doesn't diminish it any more than personifying the anus by calling someone an asshole. I mean, your dick just isn't that important. You may think it is, but alas, it's not. I mean, it is to *you*, but likely very few others. Our relationship, for example, would be completely unchanged if you were some kind of a eunuch from birth, or had been disfigured in a terrible accident involving garden shears, or perhaps Ginsu

• Members
It doesn't diminish it any more than personifying the anus by calling someone an asshole. I mean, your dick just isn't that important. You may think it is, but alas, it's not. I mean, it is to *you*, but likely very few others. Our relationship, for example, would be completely unchanged if you were some kind of a eunuch from birth, or had been disfigured in a terrible accident involving garden shears, or perhaps Ginsu

• Members
Why don't you just hang in both TOJ and OJ? I hang out in like 734 different forums, and no one of them gives a crap about the other. {censored}, hang out here in SSS too. There's no one holding a gun on you to be in one forum.

Well see there's this thing about waiting hours for a reply that turns me off, and then there seems to be an over abundance of geeks up in here, who take four paragraphs to say something, when a simple {censored} you would suffice.

I think what I was trying to say was {censored} you, STFU, you're full of {censored}, you annoy me. :D

• Members
well...it seems tha you've managed to catagorise me pretty precisely from a really small sentence....;so to give you a little more data...

1) basically "GEEZER

From the obsolete word "guiser" meaning someone wearing a mask or in a masquerade. The original meaning of geezer is of someone who wears a disguise."

hmm...

let's have a loot at '
geeze
' and '
jeez
'

2) in urbandicictioinary.com it suggests that '
jeez
' is "
A substitution for "Jesus Christ!!!" Evidently used mostly by uptight people with a strict upbringing.
" (Don't look at me!!
:lol:
)!

while '
geeze
' while being used as a substitute for 'Jesus', can also mean "
to
inject
illicit drugs
"...the example they give suggesting that the person who wrote it was talking about himself!!

"
{censored} jose, did you geeze all the dope?
"...wtf!!?
:facepalm:

Nope not much of a '
railer
', not '
angry in my dotage
'...no way...I'm fine, but slightly riled to see people who are needlessly aggressive here, and who go round gratuitously insulting people... (although if being {censored}ed off by this kind of behaviour qualifies me for the term 'geezer', then I'll wear it...).

P.S. Isn't 'geezer' reasonably strictly British...? (Makes me think of 'Only fools and horses" type fare...

I think you went through too much trouble researching all that info...It wasn't a personal attack on you... trust me...I really don't know you, so I cannot judge...take what I posted as a personal comment, not at you...just a reflection about people I know and love who are actually going this route, way ahead of their time, I might add...blame the economy, etc. Whatever,,,
Anyway, Peace. Luke:thu:

• Members

I think you went through too much trouble researching all that info...It wasn't a personal attack on you... trust me...I really don't know you, so I cannot judge...take what I posted as a personal comment, not at you...just a reflection about people I know and love who are actually going this route, way ahead of their time, I might add...blame the economy, etc. Whatever,,,

Anyway, Peace. Luke:thu:

OH MY GOD, this is what I meant by geek {censored}. WTF?

• Members

OH MY GOD, this is what I meant by geek {censored}. WTF?

Hey Citizen, you don't know me, This is the ONLY reply your sorry, little, trolling, drunken. ass will get from me, you don't warrant or deserve another.

People on SSS know me as a career Law enforcement Officer, and with two tours of Duty with the US Armed Forces...

You are not even a part of my conversation with Brindleleaf...so maybe you should butt out?, ..

I could find out who you are in a matter of minutes and be in your hometown to visit in a matter of hours...(only to talk of our difference over a beer, of course:cop:)

I really do have that power, Honest...I have the time,the finances, and the inclination to make it happen.. .It's my entertainment, and my former Vocation.

So, tread lightly, be nice, you are after all, a guest here.

• Members

But calling someone a retard is about as funny as saying, "Hey, look! That guy has one leg! Hey leggy guy! Ha ha ha ha! You're missing a leg! That's funny!"

this.

made.

me.

LOL.

is that wrong?

• Members
Well see there's this thing about waiting hours for a reply that turns me off, and then there seems to be an over abundance of geeks up in here, who take four paragraphs to say something, when a simple {censored} you would suffice.

Well, a) you shouldn't think of forums like chat rooms. You might say something to me and I might ponder a response for weeks, maybe years. and then one day, I shall shower my wisdom over you.

Secondly, why would I say "{censored} you" to you, my fine young friend? You are sad and resentful about what has happened to your community. We understand what you feel, even though your lashing out is misguided. Again, you are welcome to come into our loving arms to be held by the hairy, sweaty body of SSS. It's all up to you. :thu:

• Members

... there seems to be an over abundance of geeks up in here, who take four paragraphs to say something, when a simple {censored} you would suffice.

Although I find your constant spewing of hatred ridiculously boring, I will agree you on this point. The geeky four paragraphs are reminiscent of an NPR radio talk show; Not sure how anyone sits through one without wanting to say STFU.

• Members

I mean, your dick just isn't that important. You may think it is, but alas, it's not. I mean, it is to *you*, but likely very few others.

I wouldn't have thought my dick was all that important either, but I go by what other people (girls in this case) have said over the years. It has seemed/seems really important to them at times. I had to be told it was important.... I would have never guessed it on my own.

None of my guy friends have ever said my dick was important so what you're saying is nothing new and I'm happy about that. It doesn't get in the way of our friendship... it would never come between us.

• Moderators

I always thought a dickhead was a guy who thinks with his dick. Which is rarely a good thing to do, even though a dick is perfectly lovely and useful for other things that don't involve much thinking.

Yes!

The big head is for getting out of trouble the little head gets us into. :o

Clearly the OP should be banned for this obvious troll thread! :mad:

Oh wait..... :o

Terry D.

• Members
I always thought a dickhead was a guy who thinks with his dick. Which is rarely a good thing to do, even though a dick is perfectly lovely and useful for other things that don't involve much thinking.

ROFL! Though I must admit, this is the first time I've ever heard of a dick being referred to as "lovely".

• Members

ROFL! Though I must admit, this is the first time I've ever heard of a dick being referred to as "lovely".

Not the first time I've heard it from a female... only difference is they were holding it in their hands.

I've had females use the term,

Archived