Thanks Very Much for Trying, But I'm Moving Back Here to 1.0

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In case you haven't noticed HC, and The SSS is done, and over, partly from old farts like you who killed it with your narrow minded attitude of what is, and isn't acceptable conversation.

You guys are so super polite to each other it's kind of pathetic.

Hello sir, and how are you today? Yes sir I love your music, and you're really awesome, you remind me of Craig Anderson, and the way he loves music. I'm really loving your mix, you're awesome in my book.

You're done here, which was obvious a long time ago.

Geeze...get a life...!

• Members
Oh really? My ignorance?

Please, enlighten me...did I not just witness a month long goat {censored} on this forum or not? Do I not see you sitting here like some kinda little happy camper butt helper trying to say that OJ gets more credit than it deserves? What {censored}ing credit is that, wiseass?

Keep eating your {censored} sammich, bright boy, someday everybody will love you here for speaking your mind....
:rolleyes:

You trolling is extremely cut rate and I would humor you if you actually put any effort into it. :wave:

• Members
This place is different. We don't hang around waiting for responses. We old folks need our rest, you know. And besides, I stopped fighting with people on the Internet before you were born, sonny.
:)

We do appreciate politeness here. You are welcome to come be a part of our clique if you want. Are you thirsty? Here, I have some Kool-Aid for you.

xoxoxo

:whisper:queer
No but seriously. To say that alot of traffic on this forum didn't come from OJ is just stupid. I remember looking at boardreader and the majority of HC's top posters were on OJ. But if you actually cared to look past the fart jokes and insanity, there are(were) some damn fine musicians and creative people in OJ.

• Members
Man, this place would be really slow if it weren't for Citizen Mod. He's really helping out SSS. Thank you, sir.

You're not Craig Anderton, are you? Hmm...

Seriously. :D

Damn it Jeff, come on over to TOJ, it's a cool place to hang out, say what you want, whatever. You could dig it.

Dead forums are dead.

• Members

Geeze...get a life...!

I think 'Geeze' is supposed to be spelled 'Jeez' indicating Jesus without taking the Lords name in vain.

'Geeze' sounds like 'Geezer' without the 'r'...which usually connotates a cantankerous old Codger, angry at the world in his dotage, railing at no one in particular, knowing that there is nothing that he can do to stop his personal aging process.

• Members

Damn it Jeff, come on over to TOJ, it's a cool place to hang out, say what you want, whatever. You could dig it.

Why don't you just hang in both TOJ and OJ? I hang out in like 734 different forums, and no one of them gives a crap about the other. {censored}, hang out here in SSS too. There's no one holding a gun on you to be in one forum.

Archived