• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Retard

Dickhead

Ignorant

unintelligent

Idiot

Aren't these just different ways of saying the same thing?
:confused:

No, not at all. Each of those words, perhaps with the exception of "unintelligent" have distinct meanings. "Idiot" and "retard" are the closest related terms on your list.

• Members
You're ignorance is highly amusing.
:facepalm:

Oh really? My ignorance?

Please, enlighten me...did I not just witness a month long goat {censored} on this forum or not? Do I not see you sitting here like some kinda little happy camper butt helper trying to say that OJ gets more credit than it deserves? What {censored}ing credit is that, wiseass?

Keep eating your {censored} sammich, bright boy, someday everybody will love you here for speaking your mind....:rolleyes:

• Members
Oh really? My ignorance?

Please, enlighten me...did I not just witness a month long goat {censored} on this forum or not? Do I not see you sitting here like some kinda little happy camper butt helper trying to say that OJ gets more credit than it deserves? What {censored}ing credit is that, wiseass?

Keep eating your {censored} sammich, bright boy, someday everybody will love you here for speaking your mind....
:rolleyes:

:confused:

um... :idea:

lets start over...

Hi my name is Ernest.

Nice to meet you. :)

• Members

OJ sucks. High traffic? It's the same group of retards that post nonstop.

Your forum contributed nothing but a massive waste of server space. Of course we all got to experience the OJ Mongoloids when they'd get bored reading the exact same posts in OJ and decide to troll the on topic forums. Good riddance to a group of unemployed losers and teenagers attempting to out badass each other.

I'll bet that there's more

• Members

Tard.

See, this is why OJ needs to stay in OJ. I know it's attractive to be on SSS, but is there a need for it? On OJ, people would actually appreciate this. Here, not so much.

It's not cool to use the word "retarded". Lots of folks here have kids who have things like Down's Syndrome. If your own medical shortcomings were known, it's doubtful you'd like people denigrating it.

So why is there this sudden OJ flux into SSS, anyway?

• Members

See, this is why OJ needs to stay in OJ. I know it's attractive to be on SSS, but is there a need for it? On OJ, people would actually appreciate this. Here, not so much.

It's not cool to use the word "retarded". Lots of folks here have kids who have things like Down's Syndrome. If your own medical shortcomings were known, it's doubtful you'd like people denigrating it.

So why is there this sudden OJ flux into SSS, anyway?

In case you haven't noticed HC, and The SSS is done, and over, partly from old farts like you who killed it with your narrow minded attitude of what is, and isn't acceptable conversation.

You guys are so super polite to each other it's kind of pathetic.

Hello sir, and how are you today? Yes sir I love your music, and you're really awesome, you remind me of Craig Anderson, and the way he loves music. I'm really loving your mix, you're awesome in my book.

You're done here, which was obvious a long time ago.

• Members

In case you haven't noticed HC, and The SSS is done, and over, partly from old farts like you who killed it with your narrow minded attitude of what is, and isn't acceptable conversation.

You guys are so super polite to each other it's kind of pathetic.

Hello sir, and how are you today? Yes sir I love your music, and you're really awesome, you remind me of Craig Anderson, and the way he loves music. I'm really loving your mix, you're awesome in my book.

You're done here, which was obvious a long time ago.

What's a matter? Can't think of anything to say? Or could it be that this place is so dead, it doesn't matter what anybody says now, does it?

• Members

This place is different. We don't hang around waiting for responses. We old folks need our rest, you know. And besides, I stopped fighting with people on the Internet before you were born, sonny. :)

We do appreciate politeness here. You are welcome to come be a part of our clique if you want. Are you thirsty? Here, I have some Kool-Aid for you.

xoxoxo

• Members
Doubtful. Like I said, it's rare that the Amps forum will attack OJ, however I see OJ posters troll the amp forum constantly.

You're a complete idiot....do you have some kind of scientific formula for figuring out how much people that troll the amp forum constantly spend at MF or GC?

For your information, most of the people who frequented OJ were working musicians who actually played music, unlike amps frequenters who hang out in their bedroom making YouTube videos....

How many CD collaborations did Amps put out?

OJ made at least 2....:rolleyes:

• Members
This place is different. We don't hang around waiting for responses. We old folks need our rest, you know. And besides, I stopped fighting with people on the Internet before you were born, sonny.
:)

We do appreciate politeness here. You are welcome to come be a part of our clique if you want. Are you thirsty? Here, I have some Kool-Aid for you.

xoxoxo

You're one of THE premier sanctimonious dicks on this forum. You and The Stranger.

We don't care to be part of your clique as you describe it, nor have we ever.

Archived