TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stazinish

View Post

How are you liking the Flashback?

It's a pretty good pedal. I use my dirt channels on the Mark V so I wanted my delay in the loop. I'm a dork and wanted something that accepted line level signal so I went with the flashback. I have a timefactor but just used a simple delay with dark repeats so I looked for a line level friendly pedal that was smaller. Flashback fits the bill.

I wish the repeats were darker on the Analog setting but I loaded in a DM2 toneprint that has darker repeats for now.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

Dig it! Did you mod the Boss FS-6 in order to power it with an adaptor?

Nope, just regular battery.

Quote Originally Posted by renula

View Post

ZCAT tell me moar. love.gif

The Polyoctaver is basically a Micro Pog clone, but with digital hall verb and chorus added. I like it, it tracks very well. Plus z.cat makes amazing quality for cheap for a boutique builder.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Paint

View Post

how is the profiling amp?

do you need to profile amps yourself or can you like download them or something?

Pretty much the best thing I've bought in a very long time. biggrin.gif Sooo much easier to record with it.

Yeah, you can download other users profiles, there's something like over 2000 profiles available now.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by nakedzen View Post
Pretty much the best thing I've bought in a very long time. biggrin.gif Sooo much easier to record with it.

Yeah, you can download other users profiles, there's something like over 2000 profiles available now.
Let the GAS begin.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86

View Post

that switcher is much better looking. I dig mang

Thank ya dude. I finally got to detach the gigantor Mesa Switcher from the rig. It's so much smaller than that thing. The downside is the permanent cable attached to it and the blinding blue LED on the solo switch. I think I'm going to diffuse it with some scotch tape.

Hope everything is going OK with the family, dude.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tronus

View Post

Thank ya dude. I finally got to detach the gigantor Mesa Switcher from the rig. It's so much smaller than that thing. The downside is the permanent cable attached to it and the blinding blue LED on the solo switch. I think I'm going to diffuse it with some scotch tape.

Hope everything is going OK with the family, dude.

nice get a little demo vid of the switch looks so cool. We're ok over here. I spent 3 days at the hospital for hours at a time staying with my niece, but she got discharged yesterday and is as bright as can be. Afterwards I had a session for my album writing with my band and we joked it would be sorta hilarious if we jammed and then left the studio all happy only to find a nuclear winter outside and we were the only ones not effected. Then again we also discussed the drug metaphors to super mario and sonic the hedgehog, but yea you know all in a days work. haha

Archived