This is what I imagine every old guy on this forum looks like

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

9 ball and Burgandy still losers and always will be. Kind of sad how you two stick together and make fun of people you know nothing about.

My daughter is on a medical mission trip in Mexico, giving free medical care to poor children and families that have nothing and sharing God's love. Donating her time to help unfortunate people. All you do is sit on the internet all day like jr high kids making fun of people to try and make yourselves look like you are somebody. Everyone see's thru both of you. Unfortunately, you both will be cursed for the poor choices of words that pour out of your mouths.

• Members

EdgeOfDarkness, I'm checking out changing my pipes. My right calf gets burned all the time. Do you have that issue? Could just be the way I'm built. That pipe sticks out to far for me. I think I might sell it and get a low rider. A guy is coming over tonight to check her out.

• Members
EdgeOfDarkness, I'm checking out changing my pipes. My right calf gets burned all the time. Do you have that issue? Could just be the way I'm built. That pipe sticks out to far for me. I think I might sell it and get a low rider. A guy is coming over tonight to check her out.

nope, you could always put forward controls on it, I had my stock pipes V-Modded.

www.v-mod.com

• Members

9 ball and Burgandy still losers and always will be. Kind of sad how you two stick together and make fun of people you know nothing about.

My daughter is on a medical mission trip in Mexico, giving free sexual care to poor children and families that have nothing and sharing her snatch. Donating her time to help unfortunate virgins. All you do is sit on the internet all day like jr high kids making fun of people to try and make yourselves look like you are somebody. Everyone see's through both of you. Unfortunately, you both will be rewarded for the awesome choices of words that pour out of your mouths.

LOL! Butthurt like a mother{censored}er and fixed.

• Members

My daughter is on a medical mission trip in Mexico, giving free medical care to poor children and families that have nothing and sharing God's love. Donating her time to help unfortunate people. All you do is sit on the internet all day like jr high kids making fun of people to try and make yourselves look like you are somebody. Everyone see's thru both of you. Unfortunately, you both will be cursed for the poor choices of words that pour out of your mouths.

Did you whore her out to the Mexicans, like when you posted her slutty pictures on here? What's your cut, and is that how you pay for your 10 year old beige Mercedes?

• Members
watch out guys, he can kick your ass!
:cop:

I'm scared of a man that can only crank his amps when teh wife leaves. If he can be whipped by her, I'll bet I could just sit on him, or bonk him on that bald head and his daughter will haz a new man in her life.

• Members
I am 37.

Hey wow, even though you talk about the olden days of thrash I thought you were younger than me. :cool:

This is what I imagine everyone with signatures bigger than 2-3" to look like.

HCAF_Youths.jpg

I also consider 25 to be the point where you become an old spunker and a has been. :lol:

• Members
im 6 foot 2 and 250...
:cop:

lets see that v-rod, here was mine.

DSC02221.jpg

ohh a "tough guy off", lol.
I raise your V-Rod with my VTX1800R being that im 6'3" and 215 ...
Mine was made for ridin', not for polishing.

2ebxqo9.jpg

its just a step up from my previous trike which got much better mileage just not enough leg room which is important when you hit the big 40 age wise.
2vjew0n.jpg

Archived