This is what I imagine every old guy on this forum looks like

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What some young people seem to forget is a certain fact..............................................someday you will be old.

I'm having the time of my life. Turn 54 next week. In great shape, crank the {censored} out of my amps when the wife's gone, ride a bad ass VRod and I can kick most of your asses!

• Members

What some young people seem to forget is a certain fact..............................................someday you will be old.

I'm having the time of my life. Turn 54 next week. In great shape, crank the {censored} out of my amps when the wife's gone, ride a bad ass VRod and I can kick most of your asses!

Bald, can't get it up without boner pills, McMansion Jones/Smith lifestyle complete with upside down car notes, and a turbo slut for a daughter.

U R TEH WINNAR!!!!

• Members

1228969789188qr5.jpg

Mudophile.
:cop:

He's lucky he's got the right hair for it, at least, but it looks like he'd be better off if he didn't. :D

As some more years have gone by I've learned it gets tougher to try and have different hairdo's like 10 years or so ago. I'd be happy just to be normal and boring looking at this point. :lol:

• Members

im 6 foot 2 and 250...:cop:

lets see that v-rod, here was mine.

DSC02221.jpg

this is what it looked like the day i brought it home, before the golf club mirrors, seat, drag bars, LED lights, sideplate mount..etc I also took the windshield off the 1st week i had it.

mvc-001s-med.jpg

Archived