You fine folks have GOT to see this!

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Originally posted by Alndln2

This makes no sense.I'm trying to see a rationale or benifit here,but....................

You know I'm a drummer right?, but put that guitar in my hands and you will swear that Jimi Hemdrix is playing. I'll just have the guitar send some Hendrix samples to the amp !

YOU TOO CAN BE AN INSTANT HENDRIX OR CLAPTON with the new Fender Guitar Player !!

Dan

http://musicinit.com/pvideos.html

• Members

The whole concept is disgusting

Doing stuff like that to a Tele is interfering with nature

Do these imbeciles not realise that they are dealing with forces beyond human comprehension?

No good will come of it I tell you - look at the misery and fear created when Rutherford split the atom or when Ford built the Edsel

:eek:

• Members

So this is what they must mean by ubiquitous computing.

Seems a bit silly.

If you need to why not just carry your Blackberry or internet capable cell phone around with your guitar.

I can just imagine the PC crashing and prompting some poor player to lose it and do a WHO style destructo bit on the guitar to get revenge on the PC. That would be cathartic.

• Members

Songwriting:

For making riffs outside of your studio - record it anywhere it strikes you.

For jotting down the perfect lyrics anywhere.

For recording impromptu jam sessions anywhere.

Gigging:

For displaying your set list - no more worries about the stage being too dark to read it.

For displaying words/cheat sheet - not while you're playing, but maybe as a quick review just before you do.

For realtime concert video - hook up a webcam to it and stream your gig to your fans.

For recording your gigs

For a slow night - keep up with sports scores. Heck, the small crowd may appreciate you giving out updates.

For checking the weather/traffic - for the ride to and from the gig.

For getting to the gig - mapquest directions.

For thanking the audience and still save your voice - Just type "Thank You" in big letters and flip it over to show the audience.

Marketing:

For showing your web site - instead of just giving a link, show the audience/bar managers your actual site.

For always having your demo and press kit available - in case you run out of CDs/printed ones.

Future Add-ons:

GPS enabled - for security/theft retrieval

Password protected - will only work if you type in the password for security

Printer and CD-burner built into a Marshall stack

Drum triggers that control stage lighting

Bass with triggers for controlling stage pyrotechnics

Archived