No announcement yet.

Who will win BOTB this year?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's more of a photography contest.

ya and Canada has poor lighting at the moment, and I've only got my iphone camera. my board is the same as its ever been (I thought it hadn't changed since last year but looking at last years entry its completely different lol ).

only thing I add to my BOTB this year is props and top tier jizz.
    Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

As it should be. That's the thing I hate about BOTB...fabricating a specific pedalboard in hopes to win a category. Seems pretty stupid to buy a bunch of **************** and dress up your board for this silly contest. Just snap a pic of what you really use and roll with it.

I am the antithesis of this philosophy, with one exception... I don't give a crap about winning anything. I just want to have fun showing you guys some cool pedals and looking at everyone's else's boards. The notion that BOTB should only be a display of a gigging musician's authenticity is IMO

Comment

a lil friendly compotition is for pedal if not its just guerrilla ****************-talking and everybody does it but in the end everybodys stinks =...
        changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

I'm entering for the first time...

Comment

all the best, ...
            changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

it's more of a photography contest.

this.

My entry is of a board I just arranged for a new band I'm starting. Keeping it small and travel-friendly.
              Thanks Ren!
              This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Me too, not sure which board to enter though...

Comment

all the best, ...

be gentle!!

Comment

I will win.
                    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

My small board is going to murder the rest of the small boards in their sleep.
                      Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

This year Im having my boards picture taken with Santa Claus at Macys
                        O)))

Comment

**************** will be rigged like it is every year. I won't win anything.

Got secret delivery yesterday. All is comfy cosy.

Now to submit winning medium size board.

Comment

As it should be. That's the thing I hate about BOTB...fabricating a specific pedalboard in hopes to win a category. Seems pretty stupid to buy a bunch of **************** and dress up your board for this silly contest. Just snap a pic of what you really use and roll with it.

So much to hate. Waaaaaah.

Comment

I put my pedlol boards on plastic stanley saw horses, no more kneeling to tweek my toans bros. but i will never enter again you can vote for me when u bi my cd or watever

Comment

The sheer and utter simplicity of my bass board is going to overwhelm the competition, to the extent that all others will sell off their entire pedal boards and stop playing bass thereafter.
                                - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

Working...
                                X