Who will win BOTB this year?

Naterel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My board is essentially the same as it was last year. Which means I will probably go out in the first round this year
:lol:

You always have killer boards, not having a ton of changes is a good thing imo, it means you're happy and have your rig sorted out the way you want it!

• Members

Last year I won my first round in the medium category and that was enough for me... was super stoked to get just a few votes. It's more exciting just to see those voting threads pop up each year and click on them as fast as possible to see who is doing what. Can't wait for the voting to start!

• Members

I want to do something different this year, but I don't even know if I'll have time to take new pics of the existing boards, much less be able to put a new "themed" board together in time for the BOTB.
:(

I think that's part of my problem. I never really stage a new board. I normally just snap a picture of my gigging board at the time. :lol:

• Members

I think that's part of my problem. I never really stage a new board. I normally just snap a picture of my gigging board at the time.
:lol:

As it should be. That's the thing I hate about BOTB...fabricating a specific pedalboard in hopes to win a category. Seems pretty stupid to buy a bunch of {censored} and dress up your board for this silly contest. Just snap a pic of what you really use and roll with it.

• Members

As it should be. That's the thing I hate about BOTB...fabricating a specific pedalboard in hopes to win a category. Seems pretty stupid to buy a bunch of {censored} and dress up your board for this silly contest. Just snap a pic of what you really use and roll with it.

it's more of a photography contest.

• Members

it's more of a photography contest.

ya and Canada has poor lighting at the moment, and I've only got my iphone camera. my board is the same as its ever been (I thought it hadn't changed since last year but looking at last years entry its completely different lol ).

only thing I add to my BOTB this year is props and top tier jizz.

• Members

I am the antithesis of this philosophy, with one exception... I don't give a crap about winning anything. I just want to have fun showing you guys some cool pedals and looking at everyone's else's boards. The notion that BOTB should only be a display of a gigging musician's authenticity is IMO :bor:

Archived