May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BBE Sonic Stomp Sonic Maximizer Guitar Pedal $79.95

Weekend Warrior deal

It's only $20 off but that's better than a poke in the eye. Plus you can use it for price matching and get a bit more off at Zz or M123

DV019_Jpg_Regular_424026_top.jpg

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-BBE-SS-LIST?src=WNWSLTTRE110513H&utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=Inhouse&utm_campaign=110513

I bought one a while ago, and although I'd confess I don't hook it up much (like most of my pedals) I would say they do pretty much what their ads say.

• Members

Just used ebates to save 3%, made the order, then found this coupon on the ebates page. Oh well, at least it was only $25 order, so I only threw away $2.50.

now expired but this one works MFMAYDAY

• Members

if you want to apply the discount to something that's excluded, as someone said, just call in. when it comes to m123, I would literally be shocked if they wouldn't let you apply that coupon to any brand in their store if done over the phone.

these stores and these brands are sort of at odds in a weird way. the stores just want to move merchandise. but they have agreements with other companies about what they're supposed to be selling things for (thus the exclusions).

• Members

• Members

Don't know how long this has been on their site, and didn't see it here, but:

Dean Vendetta (1000, I believe), in-store only at GC, normally $299, now $149.99.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Big-Cool-Deal-g25903t0.gc

Pretty good reviews, and may be a decent occasional FRS-equipped shreddy-type for those of us old folks who don't like extremely flat necks, or otherwise askeered of the Floyds...Not to mention trying to PM elsewhere to avoid tax ;)

• Members
Will this stack with the 13% off..... then PM to m123 or such?

According to the coupon terms, it's not SUPPOSED to be stackable, but one doesn't know until one tries ;)

Also, M123 turned down the price match :(

Archived