May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read the product description.
:lol:

"Product Description

The guitar is a musical instrument, used in a wide variety of musical styles, and is also widely known as a solo classical instrument. It is most recognized in popular culture as the primary instrument in blues, country, flamenco, pop, and rock music. The guitar usually has six strings, but guitars with four, seven, eight, ten, and twelve strings also exist. Guitars are made and repaired by luthiers. "

Side splitting!!! :D :D

61KIrT-TEiL._AA1500_.jpg

• Members

"Product Description

The guitar is a musical instrument, used in a wide variety of musical styles, and is also widely known as a solo classical instrument. It is most recognized in popular culture as the primary instrument in blues, country, flamenco, pop, and rock music. The guitar usually has six strings, but guitars with four, seven, eight, ten, and twelve strings also exist. Guitars are made and repaired by luthiers. "

Side splitting!!!
:D
:D

61KIrT-TEiL._AA1500_.jpg

We use these solo classical instruments in our Mariachi-Funk fusion band all the time. We are called "Neon Burrito". :lol:

• Members

Use Coupon Code MF154U to save $15 on your next purchase of $99 or more** through May 13, 2011. Mention your code when ordering by phone at 800-391-8762 or enter it online during the secure checkout process.

I just stacked both of these codes and bought a Kustom Tube 12A for $32.99 shipped.

DV019_Jpg_Regular_481230.jpg

I'm not sure how the math worked on that. At most I should have gotten $22 off. But the price was reduced to $62.99 when I added the amp to my cart. I tried to stack the coupons and it worked.

• Members

I'm not sure how the math worked on that. At most I should have gotten $22 off. But the price was reduced to $62.99 when I added the amp to my cart. I tried to stack the coupons and it worked.

I can't duplicate it. I did get the $22 though. Still a decent deal, but now I want the whole enchilada.

• Members

I can't duplicate it. I did get the $22 though. Still a decent deal, but now I want the whole enchilada.

I just put something in the cart (a cymbal I want to get), entered MF154U, pressed the

• Members

DV019_Jpg_Regular_481230.jpg

Thats a good deal PK. I just tried and could only get it down to $47.99. I tried the coupons on a Vox amp and they would work. They must be on the exclustion list.

• Members

Might be the two-item issue there... [edit: nope, log-out apparently - glad you got it to go!]

Just carried out this exercise:

Used MI Audio Crunch Box v.3 ---> $103.96 (down from $129.95 new)
MF154U ---> -$15.00
MAYMFTEN ---> -$10.40
Final price ---> $78.56 (no tax, free ship)

So stacking works with used gear as well, or at least some of it.

BTW, if anybody wants that Crunch Box by all means go for it, don't really need it but having trouble holding back...

• Members

No. John "Daisy" Rock was actually the name of a former Navy SEAL who killed scores of enemy combatants in Vietnam. He was called "Daisy" by his fellow Navy SEALs because he would place a daisy between the teeth of his victims after he literally ripped their hearts out with his bare hands (by his third tour of duty, he became so good at this that he could do it without looking. Later, he realized this very skill made him good at playing the guitar.) I've met John a few times at gun conventions, and once at a bordello, and I can tell you that he is by far the most fearsome, most masculine, and most heterosexual man I've ever had the privilege of meeting. There was a time that any man who referred to his products as "girl guitars" would have found himself lying in a puddle of his own blood with his heart missing from his ribcage. But John has calmed down a bit since marrying his fifth wife.

That is such a lie, also any one have any coupons for any mp3 players that are decent? Ipod touch or zune, ect.

• Members

Just carried out this exercise:

Used MI Audio Crunch Box v.3 ---> $103.96 (down from $129.95 new)

MF154U ---> -$15.00

MAYMFTEN ---> -$10.40

Final price ---> $78.56 (no tax, free ship)

So stacking works with used gear as well, or at least some of it.

BTW, if anybody wants that Crunch Box by all means go for it, don't really need it but having trouble holding back...

Thanks for the advice :thu:

Just scored a kustom defender head for $75 shipped

• Members

....any one have any coupons for any mp3 players that are decent? Ipod touch or zune, ect.

newegg.com has a sale on for Archos tablet/media players. Kinda like an iPod Touch without the capacitive touch screen.

Archos Tablet Link

Coupon Code: EMCKEJH37

Price after coupon:

Archos - 24 Vision Internet Touch Tablet with Camera = $50.99

Archos - 28 Internet Tablet - 4GB Running Google ANDROID + Wi-Fi = $73.94

Archos - 32 Internet Tablet - 8GB running Google ANDROID + Wi-Fi = $101.14

Archos - 43 Internet Tablet - 16GB Running Google ANDROID + Wi-Fi = $186.12

EDIT: I think you have to be signed in to check the coupon code. So if you're not a newegg member/customer, you will have to be, to get the discount.

Archived