May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

Mine is showing over 30 lbs as well. I am counting on the case, was watching this guitar before it became a Stupid Deal of the Day and it listed the case as being included. For some strange reason the case was not listed on the Stupid Deal Day.

They just have to ship at 30 lbs because of the size of the box, it won't weigh anything close to that, so who knows if it has the case or not. My Silvertone fastback shipped at 57 lbs, but the box was 2x the size it needed to be.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Once the pkg exceeds a certain l + w + d, it's called "over 30lbs.", regardless of weight.

UPS Ground shipments: If the cubic size of the package in inches is 5,184 or larger, divide the cubic size by 166 to determine dimensional weight in pounds. If the cubic size in inches is less than 5,184, use the actual weight of the package.

• Members

For everyone that was able to snag one of the Jackson RR5FR guitars on Sunday I noticed that the shipping weight from UPS is over 30 pounds. I hope that means the guitar is coming with the hardshell case. Seems like half the sites said it came with a hardshell case, and the other half said it was optional. If the case is included then that just makes this deal even better.

It's going to be a long day tomorrow waiting for UPS to show up.
;)

I spoke with customer service and YES IT INDEED COMES WITH THE BEAUTIFUL HARDSHELL CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::thu:

• Members

:

Nope, they're gone now. This review from the website might give you a glimpse of the sn'd damage: "Finish: ok, but they torqued the pickguard down so tight it chipped the gold finish where it attached at the top.

Action: Couldn't tell cause bridge pickup wasn't installed right. Was sitting in guitar at a 45 degree angle. If it wasn't for the strings and case holding it in no telling what kind of damaged wouldve been done!'

• Members

Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport Delay $169!

Pro Guitar Shop has the Disaster Transport Delay for $169 until May 8th...

http://proguitarshop.com/store/effects-delay-pedals-c-602_9/earthquaker-devices-disaster-transport-delay-p-1823

Item is listed at $215, use Coupon Code EDT169 at checkout for an additional $46 off

438.jpg

(yes the image says $196, it is a type-o)

• Members

Pro Guitar Shop has the Disaster Transport Delay for $169 until May 8th...

http://proguitarshop.com/store/effects-delay-pedals-c-602_9/earthquaker-devices-disaster-transport-delay-p-1823

Item is listed at $215, use Coupon Code EDT169 at checkout for an additional $46 off

438.jpg
(yes the image says $196, it is a type-o)

Amazing deal! I got mine used for $150 and love it to death.

• Members

Tool Shedd, where did you find that coupon? Anyway, I just put it to good use, so, thanks!

Yarbicus, too, good to hear about the pedal.

Gil

Just get on their mailing list. I got the same thing in my email today.

• Members

Musicians Friend $15 Off $99

Use Coupon Code MF154U to save $15 on your next purchase of $99 or more** through May 13, 2011. Mention your code when ordering by phone at 800-391-8762 or enter it online during the secure checkout process.

• Members

Use Coupon Code MF154U to save $15 on your next purchase of $99 or more** through May 13, 2011. Mention your code when ordering by phone at 800-391-8762 or enter it online during the secure checkout process.

What is the start date on that coupon??????

Thanks

• Members

Awesome thread!

This PRS Custom 24 Figure 10-Top is going for a sweet $2500 (Brand new, in box) over at HelloMusic.com. I think it goes for around $3000 normally? You might want to check the other deals on this site... Awesome prices, but the deals expire after 2 days.

4648.jpg?v=1&r=378340605

• Members

This isn't his personal stuff, it's a legit company and actually has a lot of great deals. Best deal I've seen was a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop for $1200, wish I'd gotten it. I recommend you check it out!

Umm...

... you might want to relocate your post to the SPAM thread, man. Yes, a good deal, but not meant for this thread.

• Members

This isn't his personal stuff, it's a legit company and actually has a lot of great deals. Best deal I've seen was a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop for $1200, wish I'd gotten it. I recommend you check it out!

I realize it's a legit company and it's a great deal, but I've always believed that any association between a forumite and a company regarding a product the company is selling automatically makes it SPAM. Could be mistaken.

• Members

It looks like this code stacks. I used it earlier to order a set of Seymour Duncans. I canceled the order and got a refund. I just reordered the pickups. The coupon was still in my cart. But I was able to add the coupon again. So I got $30 off a set of SD's. My receipt shows a $15 discount and a $15 coupon. YMMV.

Archived