May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

I was just curious.. not sure why. I was only tempted as I had originally thought of getting a SG Standard before I got the EBMM Silo, but I love my Silo... must stay out of this thread.

They have "used" SG standards. They will do the deal on those

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I *think* this is a good deal, but I'm not too familiar with recent Aria offerings: Aria TA 50 (ES 335-ish semi-hollow) for $240, with free shipping.

Amazon Link

71eH8G7aG8L._AA1500_.jpg

Duncan Designed pickups are usually better than generic OEM stuff, in my experience, so this might not need an immediate upgrade to sound good.

• Members
DV019_Jpg_Regular_481230.jpg

I'm not sure how the math worked on that. At most I should have gotten $22 off. But the price was reduced to $62.99 when I added the amp to my cart. I tried to stack the coupons and it worked.

Thanks for the post PK! I was able to score two of these amps as well as a used 4-12 cab to set up a stereo rig I always wanted (all for $185!!)

• Members

Posted last month, but worth posting again - Gibson SG Special Electric Guitar $799.00

41LIKTC-n6L.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Gibson-SG-Special-Electric-Guitar/dp/B0002GU6AG/ref=sr_1_3?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1306080386&sr=1-3

I got Zzounds to match/beat this deal at $798 since I figured Amazon might charge sales tax and I figured Zz might be better than whichever dealer is selling through Amazon.

I would imagine if you live in a Music 123 sales tax free State then you could do even better with their 110% guarantee or approx $780. That's just $80 more than the current pricing on the Faded series and of course you get a better finish and better quality gig bag.

Compare at $999.00 here http://www.music123.com/Guitars/Electric-Guitars/Solid-Body-Electric-Guitars/SG-Special-Electric-Guitar.site7prod517260.product

These are the gloss lacquer versions.

Archived