Cancer Fundraiser

Hiwatt Bob

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can donate an EAD pedal, but I won't be able to ship it out until April as I'm out of the country. Would that work?

Why not--people wait all the time for pedals they pay for, shouldn't be a problem to wait for a free one, right?

That's awesome, thanks for the generous contribution!!

Also an update, last night we got $20 from Subs and $50 from Lefort, two tru playa hustlahs breakin some off fo tha lil G's. Thanks guys!

• Members

Erksin, rollin' like a cash money millionaire for the kids who need it (and trying to get back his hollow trophy)!!!

much obliged guys--let's keep it going.

From what I understand that wasn't him. Just to set a few rules here as well. If this turns into anything other than a charity raffle for kids with cancer I will withdraw my pedal entries and I would encourage everyone else to do the same. It's bad enough the way this all came about but at least in the end it's all for a good cause. I'd like to remind everybody this is not about how great, or fantastic one certain person is. This is all about helping kids out who haven't had a say and were simply dealt the {censored}ty hand they were dealt. This is about how a community of people from all walks of life can come together and put aside their differences and do something good. If it wasn't for a giant {censored} sandwich named cancer that was handed to Phil and his wife this would have never happened. So if you guys would like to thank anybody I would recommend hitting up Phil and thanking him for bringing some sanity back this place. When you do things like this you do it with the intent of not getting anything back in return and as long as you can keep it that way it's a win win for everyone involved.

• Members

I would think that you would receive more donations if you didn't bother to print a ticker tape of each donars name after they contributed robert. Not everyone has a bono complex, and it makes it appear that its not as selfless of an endeavor as you make it out to be.

• Members

I would think that you would receive more donations if you didn't bother to print a ticker tape of each donars name after they contributed robert. Not everyone has a bono complex, and it makes it appear that its not as selfless of an endeavor as you make it out to be.

after you donate you have the option of entering the displayed name, or remaining anonymous.

Awwww JEah ninjaz!

BHz Econo up in this bitch, breakin off some greenbacks for the children!!

Erksin, rollin' like a cash money millionaire for the kids who need it (and trying to get back his hollow trophy)!!!

much obliged guys--let's keep it going.

Bob, I am in no mood. Erksin says he didn't donate to this. You need to remove that comment and refrain from any semblance of trolling, or I will shut it down and ban you from Harmony Central. I don't want anyone's money, and didn't ask for or have anything to do with setting up this charity drive, although I've always tried to support the cause whenever anyone around here wanted to do a charity drive for a worthy cause. I just don't want my name, my wife's name, or (indirectly) HC's name sullied, so please don't make a joke out of this. I can assure you it's no laughing matter for me or my family.

Frankly, I probably should have continued to just keep things to myself and kept my big mouth shut. I'm very sorry I didn't.

Please remove that comment immediately. Thanks.

• Members

Yeah I think I'm with Phil on this. It's pretty apparent he wanted nothing to do with this so I think it would be best to bow out now and respect his wishes. I'd be happy to do a raffle with any charity in mind. As a matter of fact if someone has one in mind please contact me. I'm glad I also contributed some money to these kids so please make sure that gets to where it should go. Sorry about this guys and if you donated solely because of me please feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do to help rectify the situation. My apologies to all those involved.

Archived