Cancer Fundraiser

Hiwatt Bob

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We just got another VERY cool pedal donation from Red Panda--a Context reverb pedal.

Huge thanks to RedPandaCurt for the generous prize contribution!!!

Here's a link w/clips:
http://redpandalab.com/products/context/

***Seriously bros, the $$$ donations really need to start matching up with the awesome prizes. Thanks to everyone who's donated so far--but all you guys on the fence, get in here!!!***

• Members

We just got another VERY cool pedal donation from Red Panda--a Context reverb pedal.

Huge thanks to RedPandaCurt for the generous prize contribution!!!

Here's a link w/clips:

http://redpandalab.com/products/context/

***Seriously bros, the $$$ donations really need to start matching up with the awesome prizes. Thanks to everyone who's donated so far--but all you guys on the fence, get in here!!!***

• Members

Regardless of whether you're happy or sad about the election tonight--kids (and their families) will still be dealing with cancer. Being a parent, I couldn't possibly imagine how difficult it must be to deal with that.

C'mon--$10. You might even win a pedal.

• Members

Hey Bob--how are you planning on doing the raffle? I have friends who might donate but they aren't on HCFX, so they don't have a username to enter. Will you have the email addresses for the donors since you're the sponsor of the charity?

• Members

Hey Bob--how are you planning on doing the raffle? I have friends who might donate but they aren't on HCFX, so they don't have a username to enter. Will you have the email addresses for the donors since you're the sponsor of the charity?

Great question--never even thought about that.

I checked--the site shows me donor names, but that's it--no email addresses or other info. So if its a non-HCFX user, have them either type in their email as their display name--or if they're not comfortable with that--have them email me with their display name in the email title. I set up this email especially for this raffle:

Philisdabes@hotmail.com

(Phil is da bes)

edit: i edited the FirstGiving page with instructions for non-HCFX donations. thanks again for the important question Aedes!!

• Members

also, i'm not a statistician--so someone correct me if i'm wrong--but i believe that given that we're now offering 11 prizes and that we're only up to 121 tickets thus far, that right now if you bought a single ticket (only a $10 donation), you would have roughly a 1 in 12 chance of winning something.

imho, $10 for a 1 in 12 chance of winning something is not bad odds at all. and when you figure the $10 is really going to an amazing cause--it should be a no brainer.

• Members

HWB, thanks for doing this. luv to ya Bro.

My best friend lost his daughter last year to a rare form of cancer, she was 9, it was horrible

& to Phil and his Fam, thoughts are with you.

Thanks for donating and posting this. Can't even imagine losing a child to cancer.

RIP Lucy.

• Members

Thanks for donating and posting this. Can't even imagine losing a child to cancer.

RIP Lucy.

Yeah, she wasn't my kid but i was close to her and watched her grow up. hardest thing i've ever experienced

there are so many facets that cancer research and support money goes to, its incredible and worth it to give

you guys have renewed my faith in humanity

Archived