Cancer Fundraiser

Hiwatt Bob

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Donated. The EAD pedal will be a custom job. Whatever the winner fancies (within the boundaries of my technical expertise). Keep it up!

Awesome!! Thanks for the donation as well. You put us over the $500 mark....so i had to step up and put us over the $600 mark. now we need some juggalos to step up and take this {censored} to the next level.

also, thanks for the sticky Phil!

• Members

I'll have to cook up something. To go for amazing tones everyone could use or something wacky and bizarre...hmm...

Awesome--if its half as cool as the Octo, it will still be dohp!

Bros--$600 is pathetic for the prizes being offered in this raffle. Lets step it up!!

• Members

Here are the numbers, so far.

There are eight prizes and 97 entries among 21 people.

Bob and Beasleyboy each have 16 entries.

I think that makes it almost given at this moment that one of them will walk out with at least one prize.

Here's my question. Once you win something, are you taken completely out of the drawing, or is there a chance that one of the four people with more than eight entries will leave with everything?

• Members

Here are the numbers, so far.

There are eight prizes and 97 entries among 21 people.

Bob and Beasleyboy each have 16 entries.

I think that makes it almost given at this moment that one of them will walk out with at least one prize.

Here's my question. Once you win something, are you taken completely out of the drawing, or is there a chance that one of the four people with more than eight entries will leave with everything?

Every raffle I've ever been in--if you win, that single ticket is removed. That's the point of buying lots of tickets (or in this case--the hook you use to sell more tickets).

I'm not donating any more--since I have like $225 into this raffle as it is.

• Members

Guys, if you really like Hiwatt Bob, the best way to show him is to donate a TON of money into this thing and make the fundraiser a success! Do it for liking Bob!

Guys, if you really hate Hiwatt Bob, the best way to get back at him is to donate a TON of money into this thing and insure that he doesn't win a prize! Do it for not liking Bob!

• Members

Guys, if you really like Hiwatt Bob, the best way to show him is to donate a TON of money into this thing and make the fundraiser a success! Do it for liking Bob!

Guys, if you really hate Hiwatt Bob, the best way to get back at him is to donate a TON of money into this thing and insure that he doesn't win a prize! Do it for not liking Bob!

Lol this is solid logic.

Archived