Cancer Fundraiser

Hiwatt Bob

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A new week, a new chance to get in on the sick odds we've got going in this raffle. We're at $862 right now--let's get to $1K by the end of the week!!!

Also, i tawt i taw a Toonhollow donate to the cause. whats-up-doc props to toonhollow for his waskaly wabbit donation.

• Members

Follow the directions on your prescription label. Patients are required to tell their doctor about ANY medication they are taking.
- buy zoloft You may have thoughts about suicide when you first start taking an antidepressant such as Zoloft, especially if you are younger than 24 years old. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Zoloft is only available for oral use as a pill.

Sorry, can't donate. I just gave all of my money to this guy.

• Members

great news--with some contributions from Gae and Tee Money, we were able to get within $98 of our temporary goal of $1k. Thanks Bros!!

Then guess what happened?

Nope. Ken from Freekish Blues FX threw a red dot alpha male sized donation down for the kids!! He threw down exactly the $98 we needed to get to $1K. Huge thanks Ken!!

• Members

I lost my father to cancer. Screw cancer. Donate'd for a cure.

Bigtime moaj sent. thanks for the generous donation Caeman!!

I lost my grandma to pancreatic cancer. Cancer is a muther{censored}er all around, and especially heartbreaking when it happens to kids--who should be laughing and playing and not going through stuff like that.

• Members

Story time.

My sister-in-law noted one day a few years ago that my dad appeared to be yellow. He went to the doctor the next, diagnosed with jaundice. The cancer in had grown around the duct and blocked things up. He was officially diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He had surgery and chemo. He went on a strict diet. All the while, he finished out his 30 years at Ford Motor Company as an electrician and retired. He survived 25 months from day of diagnosis to final breath. He taught me how to live like a man, and die like a man. It makes me most sad he never got see me become a father.

November 20th, 4:30AM is the anniversary of his death and I still miss him after all these years. He lives on through me and my two boys.

Archived