HCFX BOTB 2012 - Official Rules List and Guidelines

Aristotle

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I'm totally fine with dissolving the Moderator/Pro category, especially since most of our builders were members here first.

Unless someone here has a big problem with that and can make a good argument for why it should stay like it is, we'll just get rid of that category.

DigitechRep/Blakemore Effects - Same thing with you guys...I'll just blend you into the most logical category.

Yeah, I have no problem being moved into a different category if you want to dissolve the pro/mod section. Going up against a group of people would be more fun than just going head to head with one other person. Totally your call though!

I think the original point was so phil wouldn't automatically beat everyone, lol.

:o

Actually, the other moderators rarely participate, although it would be cool if they did more often. Still, I am at least partially to blame for that. We'd probably see more from them if we told them about it far enough in advance, and this year, I've kind of had my hands full - too full to even get a pic taken myself. :o

As far as the mod / builder category, the idea was to let everyone else have a chance at winning. If anyone wants to disqualify themselves from the prizes, that's the category for you. That's why it was originally made - as a "display-only" category for moderators to display their boards. IIRC, builders were added to that category later. OTOH, I personally wouldn't have a problem if V, BR4D, Aaron, or any of the other builders who participate here won something. I shall leave that decision to all of you... but as a site admin and moderator here, I permanently disqualify myself. I'd rather see you guys win. :)

• Members

Actually, the other moderators rarely participate, although it would be cool if they did more often. Still, I am at least partially to blame for that. We'd probably see more from them if we told them about it far enough in advance, and this year, I've kind of had my hands full - too full to even get a pic taken myself.

As far as the mod / builder category, the idea was to let everyone else have a chance at winning. If anyone wants to disqualify themselves from the prizes, that's the category for you. That's why it was originally made - as a "display-only" category for moderators to display their boards. IIRC, builders were added to that category later. OTOH, I personally wouldn't have a problem if V, BR4D, Aaron, or any of the other builders who participate here won something. I shall leave that decision to all of you... but as a site admin and moderator here, I permanently disqualify myself. I'd rather see you guys win.
:)

We should have a vote for best phil board. Now THERE's some stiff competition.

• Members
The submission period has ended. I'll be getting the images together and threads made today...hope to have them up later tonight.

:thu:

Also, did you get my re-submission? It has the date on it since I forgot to put it on the first one. Plus the pic is better haha not that it will make a difference :facepalm:

• Members

The submission period has ended. I'll be getting the images together and threads made today...hope to have them up later tonight.

Did you get my submission yesterday afternoon? I realize you probably have a life but I don't see my name added to the list and I just wanted to make sure you have my picture.

• Members

Thanks for letting us know dude.

Probably already been discussed but... BOTB stick threads this year?

Crxsh usually makes an index thread with all the BOTB threads once there made. I'd imagine that'll be stickied and this one unsticked. I've got to make those threads first though :( . I'm hoping to get them all up a couple hours after I get home from work.

Archived