Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can get wooden panels for those like the bigger Moogs. I'm getting one for my LPII. I can't wait! I'm using it currently with a Kaos PadKontrol and my pedal board. Sounds. Pretty. Rad. Especially once I start doing some 'pulse' type loops, I can really get some out of this world tones.

• Members

Heya,

here is what I gig with:

pedalboard18.jpg

pedalboard19.jpg

pedalboard20.jpg

pedalboard21.jpg

The mini board on the right is my vocal board.

The green thing with 'beep!' printed on it is a dan armstrong greenringer.

The black 13 pedal is a DIY distortion.

The purple pedal next to it is my amp switch.

The blue boss pedal is a PS-3 with an LDR to freak with mode 11.

The red mini pedal is a tremulus lune.

The holygrail I modded and rehoused.

And don't forget the sun, my nifty stagelight!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnepo1

View Post

Most recent version of the board: Moved power supply from under second row of effects to a modular board mounted via removable ATA hinges. Nova Mod and Aqua Puss go into FX Loop1c676c90.jpg' alt='>'>

f136e3b2.jpg' alt='>'>

Swapping tuners in/out between Turbo Tuner and Polytune. Currently, TT is on a smaller board w/ similar pedals/back-ups, just less drive pedals.

i know this board. you're on gearslutz

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jnichols2727

View Post

DSC01316.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by IRG

View Post

Very nice setup. How do you like your SUF? Which version is it, and comparable to what other current muffs?

That's the Violet Rams Head. To be honest, it's the first muff I've owned so I can't compare it to anything. It sounds great though!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

Tell me more about this.

Well, I made a switch to bypass the reverb pot. this way you'll get instand back off the church reverb, great for my shoegaze/post-rock stuff.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pleb

View Post

You can get wooden panels for those like the bigger Moogs. I'm getting one for my LPII. I can't wait! I'm using it currently with a Kaos PadKontrol and my pedal board. Sounds. Pretty. Rad. Especially once I start doing some 'pulse' type loops, I can really get some out of this world tones.

Where can I buy wood sides for my LP2?

• Members

Subject to change...and I'm getting board no.2 together which will be very different. All very simple compared to some of the pics here!

The key to this is the PSU which is a Burkey flatliner 6; it has isolated outs and everything is totally noiseless as a result. I have a few choruses and od/dists to swap in and out.

• Members
Here's what I've been playing lately...

DSC05293.jpg

mmm... gain.
:love:

:thu:

I love that 616. The repeats add a ton more atmosphere than the XO DMM it replaced. I might try to get my hands on a pre 2004 DMM in the future, but right now I'm pretty happy.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnepo1

View Post

Most recent version of the board: Moved power supply from under second row of effects to a modular board mounted via removable ATA hinges. Nova Mod and Aqua Puss go into FX Loop1c676c90.jpg

What do you think of the TC Booster+? Local pawn shop has one I can get for under $100 and have been considering it.

Archived