Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus

View Post

What do you think of the TC Booster+? Local pawn shop has one I can get for under $100 and have been considering it.

Grab it. They're hard to come by. Very transparent, very versatile. They require a positive tip cable and run on 9v. But the great thing about the power capabilities is that the manual actually encourages you to power it at 18V-24V. Amazing headroom when using those power options.

You can't go wrong w/ that price, I have seen them lately for $250-$400 depending on visual conditions. I currently own 2, and is the pedal that I wouldn't part w/.

If you get it, PM me for a copy of the manual.thumb.gif

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnepo1

View Post

Grab it. They're hard to come by. Very transparent, very versatile. They require a positive tip cable and run on 9v. But the great thing about the power capabilities is that the manual actually encourages you to power it at 18V-24V. Amazing headroom when using those power options.

You can't go wrong w/ that price, I have seen them lately for $250-$400 depending on visual conditions. I currently own 2, and is the pedal that I wouldn't part w/.

If you get it, PM me for a copy of the manual.thumb.gif

Awesome!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Muse_Rage

View Post

Nice stuff. Zoom Hyper Lead... Tell me all about it. I used to have one when I used a solid state amp and didn't like it that much. I'd love to try one again with valves.

i have it.. it was actually my first pedal ever.. at first it made noise and thats what a young kid wanted.. then i stopped using it.. and actually i wanted to sell it.. im glad i didnt.. then i used it and had a good sound.. but when i bought the bbe sonic stomp.. it sounds pretty nuts... i can get a pretty marshal ish tone or a pretty mesa ish tone.. of course its not a marshall in a box or a mesa in a box (or two boxes) but it has its own good sound to it and the bbe is a must

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by neatobassman

View Post

I like the vocal board. I see a delay and eq for indie megaphone type sounds.

Well... =D

Actually I use the EQ to compensate the proximity effect. with those settings I sound like I would singing in a room next to you. (I know it looks extreme)

The RV-2 is nice for just blending in with the mix.

I us the DD-6 for very long notes and other more detailed stuff.

At the end of our show we always play

and I place my mic next to the drums and use a reverse delay just for the ending of the song to create more chaos.

• Members

Not even sure I already posted this pic ages ago, but you probably don't remember anyway so there's nothing really amazing on my board.

Afbeelding083.jpg

It's actually not even my "current" board, since I hardly ever use effects these days. A bunch of things changed though, or at least they will *hopefully* change in the short future:

-My g/f's cat moved next door, she got sick of my dog r*ping her on a daily basis.

-Some prick stole the big cheesemad.gifmad.gif Might be a good excuse to finally get that fuzz factory, I'm never gonna finish my half-assed diy ff attempt anyway.

-Replacing the {censored}ty roland volume pedal with something that's less plastic-y, more sturdy and doesn't squeeck.

-Ditched the BYOC TS808 clone, the rat covers that ground since I slightly modded it.

-Sold the tube factor: My amp's better at mild od, and the tf doesn't have enough gain to deliver teh brutz. Might try a Catalinbread dls instead.

-The boss Chorus is back on the shelve, don't have use for chorus.

-Added a holier grail reverb, a Boss RC2 looper, and a Line6 DL4.

-Need decent pedal power bad as mother.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by thom

View Post

Not even sure I already posted this pic ages ago, but you probably don't remember anyway so there's nothing really amazing on my board.

Afbeelding083.jpg

It's actually not even my "current" board, since I hardly ever use effects these days. A bunch of things changed though, or at least they will *hopefully* change in the short future:

-My g/f's cat moved next door, she got sick of my dog r*ping her on a daily basis.

-Some prick stole the big cheesemad.gifmad.gif Might be a good excuse to finally get that fuzz factory, I'm never gonna finish my half-assed diy ff attempt anyway.

-Replacing the {censored}ty roland volume pedal with something that's less plastic-y, more sturdy and doesn't squeeck.

-Ditched the BYOC TS808 clone, the rat covers that ground since I slightly modded it.

-Sold the tube factor: My amp's better at mild od, and the tf doesn't have enough gain to deliver teh brutz. Might try a Catalinbread dls instead.

-The boss Chorus is back on the shelve, don't have use for chorus.

-Added a holier grail reverb, a Boss RC2 looper, and a Line6 DL4.

-Need decent pedal power bad as mother.

1. Beautiful cat

2. You want a Boss FV500L volume pedal. Awesome pedal. Heavy and big, but awesome.

3. PM sent about the big cheese

• Members

After 7 years, The mxr 10 band has been taken off the board. I'm a little sad but really its been sitting on the board never being used.

planning on replacing the EHX DEM with a Hartman analog flanger (The DEM is great but its HUGE and noisy as hell) also may finally spring for a pedaltrain

IMG_2675.jpg

Archived