Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

l_65d755449aa3488686890abff93aebb3.jpg

Current board. I got a XO Micro Synth coming in this week.

Toying with the idea of taking the TimeFactor and RC2 off and putting the Micro Synth and my old RV3 back on. There's a Skreddy Echo I should be getting in 1 or 2 weeks time as well. The last month is the worst ;)

Crxsh might recognize that Boss Flanger. It sounds pretty good so far, will keep it on for testing for a month or so. If it still behaves it might go back to the Spam thread.

Chain is in the sig.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jules-RM

View Post

Toying with the idea of taking the TimeFactor and RC2 off and putting the Micro Synth and my old RV3 back on. There's a Skreddy Echo I should be getting in 1 or 2 weeks time as well. The last month is the worst wink.gif

Crxsh might recognize that Boss Flanger. It sounds pretty good so far, will keep it on for testing for a month or so. If it still behaves it might go back to the Spam thread.

Chain is in the sig.

How do you feel about the 1/2 gainer? Do you find yourself using both channels?

• Members

Toying with the idea of taking the TimeFactor and RC2 off and putting the Micro Synth and my old RV3 back on. There's a Skreddy Echo I should be getting in 1 or 2 weeks time as well. The last month is the worst
;)

Chain is in the sig.

Looks like my old Micro Synth is going to a good home. Btw, how's that MXR Flanger?

• Members
P10000932.jpg

i have a version 1 WIIO on the way and a foxrox flanger being fixed, but i still really like this setup right now
:)
craving a modulated delay so this digitech pds 20/20 thing is keeping me going until i can get a good deluxe memory man (or whatever i get after i change my mind a couple more times)

i just got a meatball too! :lol:

what happened to your TZF?

• Members

Looks like my old Micro Synth is going to a good home. Btw, how's that MXR Flanger?

Thanks! :thu: It's going right before the PS3. My band does a lot of spacey Post-Rock/Post-Punk. Kind of like a Sci-Fi Cure/U2 combination, or a Post-Punk Pink Floyd if you can imagine that. The Micro Synth should fit right in.

I love the flanger, it's the warmest flanger I've tried so far. Most have some kind of metallic character to them which hurts my ears. The MXR is very organic. I've always meant to try the EHX DEM but have been so happy with the MXR, I don't see the point.

I want to try a Hartman Flanger eventually, but this will do for now. If it was cheaper I'd be all over that thing.

• Members

Hi guys, have been looking through these forums for SO long now and finally decided to post a pic of my current board:

Pedalboard_01.jpg

Have just spent some cash on an Empress Superdelay and ParaEQ so the DD20 and MXR 10-band will soon be sold on goold ole' eBay :wave:

• Members
This is my favorite board in a long while! Is that two Silver Kisses? Replace one with a chorus and I would be a happy for a LONG time.

Thanks man! :)

Yes, 2 SK mk2, BUT one is 2007 revision and the 2nd is 2008.
They sounds completely different, really. I even talked to Erksin, because I thought that 2007 I got later was somehow broken :facepalm:
But I gave it a proper test and it great. A lot more presence than rev2008, less gain, more raspy in sound, cuts great through the mix.
So I decided to put them both on one board :)
BTW rev2007 is powered by 9v, but rev2008 by 18v (with Diago Voltage Doubler).

• Members

AHHHH! Give me one of your Silverkiss pedals so I can have two!

Nice setup!

Thanks! :thu:

And no way, both SK are staying with me :D

I would like to add SK Trinity to my SK-collection, so than it would be really "trinity" ;)

• Members
i just got a meatball too!
:lol:

what happened to your TZF?

:thu: how you liking the meatball? amazing bit of kit, right? :D
do you have the instructions for it or would you like me to send you them?

my TZF was borked upon arrival and dave fox never replied to my email (until yesterday, 2 weeks after i'd first contacted him). i gave the pedal to a local tech and last night he fixed it so, if i'm lucky, today i'll be able to pick it up and finally get my paws on it :thu:

• Members

A few new pedals and some re-arranging for me! And yeahhh the big muff is upside down :facepalm: didnt have a long enough cable to have it right side up lol. Looking to sell this pt-2 w/hardcase so I can upgrade to a bigger board. gonna make a trade for a mars manipulator and that thing is definitely not gonna fit on here!

img039-2.jpg

img038.jpg

img037.jpg

• Members

awsome. a suggestion seeing your '375/week' thread, you could pick up a cp251 to compliment your moogs.

Actually I'm thinking of going with the Moog MP-201 Multi Pedal to control all the exp inputs on my foogers, HOG, Diamond Vibrato and Moog Little Phatty.

Archived