Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Nice stuff. Zoom Hyper Lead... Tell me all about it. I used to have one when I used a solid state amp and didn't like it that much. I'd love to try one again with valves.

It's just seems to work for me. i use it and some delay as my main lead sound.
After years of using 100watt valve Marshalls, I got fed up with people telling me to turn it down (as you know all valve amps have their sweet spots, and most times it's when they are too loud for everyone else! :thu:) and humphing them about. I stood in with a band one night when their guitarist could'nt make it, and just used his amp. It was a Marshall AVT 50 combo, to be honest I was'nt expecting much, but it had a great clean sound and took pedals well. So i went out and bought one, and have used it ever since! Sound great with the Hyperlead and my guitar (A Starfield)
You can hear some examples of it on the Suicide Underground link in my sig, especially in 18-5-80.

• Members
My two boards side by side

DSCF1938.jpg

I will be selling the G System as I don't really use it with the band i'm in
:cry:

The board on the left looks almost exactly like mine did about a few days ago. Just replace the DD-5 with a DE-7, and take away the pedal below it, and you have my previous board. Sold the RV-5, took the DL-4 off my board, but am still running VP > FD-2 > DE-7 > M9 > RC-2.

Come to think of it, I really need to post my updated board now. :cop::poke:

• Members
The board on the left looks almost exactly like mine did about a few days ago. Just replace the DD-5 with a DE-7, and take away the pedal below it, and you have my previous board. Sold the RV-5, took the DL-4 off my board, but am still running VP > FD-2 > DE-7 > M9 > RC-2.

Come to think of it, I really need to post my updated board now.
:cop:
:poke:

There's also a Boss OD2 under the DD5, which is tuned on/off at the grey metal box, which also contains the guts of a nano stone phaser, a Guyatone ST2 compressor and a Behringer overdrive pedal! it's like Dr Who's tardus :thu:

• Members

Chicklet!

How is that DOD?

I like it a lot. I've been through a lot of overdrives and fuzzes and this one is different from all of them, has a really special character that I like a lot.

And, about the delay, I've got a Line6 Echo Park that I like quite a bit, but I told my keyboard player he could use it for some beautiful/{censored}ed up organ and piano sounds akin to some I've got on our EP. I've thought about the chicklet and, actually, I've been seriously tempted the Cathedral to put after the board for reverb and delay.

• Members
There's also a Boss OD2 under the DD5, which is tuned on/off at the grey metal box, which also contains the guts of a nano stone phaser, a Guyatone ST2 compressor and a Behringer overdrive pedal! it's like Dr Who's tardus
:thu:

Wow, and I thought I was one of the only ones who still had an OD-2.

SG-1 = marchofflames' doppelganger. :)

• Members

Most recent version of the board: Moved power supply from under second row of effects to a modular board mounted via removable ATA hinges. Nova Mod and Aqua Puss go into FX Loop1c676c90.jpg' alt='>'>

f136e3b2.jpg' alt='>'>

Swapping tuners in/out between Turbo Tuner and Polytune. Currently, TT is on a smaller board w/ similar pedals/back-ups, just less drive pedals.

• Members

Swapping tuners in/out between Turbo Tuner and Polytune. Currently, TT is on a smaller board w/ similar pedals/back-ups, just less drive pedals.

You should try some T.C. Electronics pedals. I hear they make a few good ones.

:poke:

:thu:

• Members

TC Electronic much? I have never seen a TCE fanboi before! Weird...

Archived