Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe the looper a bit... but not really at all, no.

Yeah, that's what I'm figuring too. I like the looper a lot. It's been mentioned before, but if only they would make a looper like the M9 in a small affordable pedal. I would miss the reverbs in the M9 too. I'm finding I use about 5% of the settings on the thing. I use my stand alone pedals much more often.

• Members

Yeah, that's what I'm figuring too. I like the looper a lot. It's been mentioned before, but if only they would make a looper like the M9 in a small affordable pedal. I would miss the reverbs in the M9 too. I'm finding I use about 5% of the settings on the thing. I use my stand alone pedals much more often.

Yeah... I'd be all for a M9-esque dedicated looper from Line 6. Probably wouldn't make much sense for them, but with the failure of that silly jam-along box thing they put out... they're due for some redemption IMO. :lol:

And I used a whole lot of the stuff on the M9, but I added a few more stomps and have more than enough fun with those.

• Members
Yeah... I'd be all for a M9-esque dedicated looper from Line 6. Probably wouldn't make much sense for them, but with the failure of that silly jam-along box thing they put out... they're due for some redemption IMO.
:lol:

And I used a whole lot of the stuff on the M9, but I added a few more stomps and have more than enough fun with those.

They could sell an excellent $200 or less looper, and still sell everything else. I use stuff on the M9, it just comes and goes. I can't see selling it though, just not worth the $ I would get, and what I would buy with it. At least that's today's thoughts.

• Members

Seriously? All the people here with a hard-on for Catalinbread and the board with the Formula #5 goes totally unnoticed.

I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out. Not the greatest pic. I didn't think these pedals were even out yet. Review?

• Members

Some nice boards here. All of a sudden, I'm seeing the 616 everywhere. I want my old 600d back. Should never have sold it. Hopefully we'll be reunited soon.

They've multiplied.....

It's a great delay, but the true test will come in another 2 months when I get my Skreddy Echo.....

• Members

Thanks for the suggestion; I'll look into it!

Do you run Ableton on a PC or Mac? My current PC laptop has 2 GB RAM; I'm wondering if I would need to upgrade to run Ableton in a live setting and not fear any latency issues.

running it on a PC. I haven't had issues with Latency but with over all performance. When I play with my drummer at out studio, I use my interface - E-MU 0404 usb, to record us via a condenser, while I use the other input for my guitar and the outputs for different amps - having up to four loops going at once. My comp hiccups sometimes but I'm not sure if thats cause of my comp, or the fact that I have a cracked version of Ableton... Or that I'm running Windows 7 - no updated driver for the E-MU but they claim the older one works fine with 7.

Would you just be looping? Playing a whole bunch of prerecorded tracks?

Go to the link below, you can run this ableton live set test thing to test your computer's performance in Ableton:

http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=111880

Archived