Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by wiklund87

View Post

fxrwci.jpg

(sorry about the crap cellphone quality)

RV5

A Boss DD7 + a MXR Micro Flanger will replace the DD20.... I may add my small tap tempo box too(I don't really need tap tempotongue.gif)

Have been waiting over 4 months for a Lumpy's Tone Shop MKIII... hopefully it will be here soon...

Happy with the muff, but I always wanted to try out a tonebender....

and I ordered an mkIII because Bernard Butler used a Colorsound Supa ToneBender MKIII with Suede.

ive seen videos of the polytune. is it really as easy and effective as the videos say it is... if so.... im totally getting one!!

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by connorpeak

View Post

ive seen videos of the polytune. is it really as easy and effective as the videos say it is... if so.... im totally getting one!!

Yes, it is really easy to use and very fast and accurate... I love mine!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Josh33

View Post

so did some re-arranging today!

P4060169.jpg

think im going to keep the DMM, off board and on top of my amp, and grab a 616 or another DMM type delay for on the actual board. im going to ditch the pog, and look at a whammy. use the extra cash to get fender tube reverb unit for recording. maybe get the cathedral for the board, and for gigging. but yeah.. im really happy with it! ive actually been using my flanger ALOT lately but not for any butt rawk. ive been able to get some cool sounds out of it pre dirt...

very nicethumb.gif I had been using the OCD+Barbershop pair for awhile as well.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tatoi

View Post

very nicethumb.gif I had been using the OCD+Barbershop pair for awhile as well.

thanks! yeah, i dig the ocd+Barbershop... it didnt really give me as much sustain as i was hoping but the barbershop is such a great pedal. i use it mainly as a volume boost right now. it also sounds AMAZING with the hoof.. idk, just makes for a really good boost. and it sounds unreal through the vox. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by co-pilot

View Post

Had a bit of a re-jig. Just ordered a Fish & Chips to be taped under the board and put in a loop with the Clone Theory to combat the extreme loss of bass that you get when switching it on.

qwyb8o.jpg

hey mate

what do you think to the polychorus ?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ashjaah

View Post

hey mate

what do you think to the polychorus ?

I love it, it's been a constant on my board for the last few years. The other guitarist in my band has just brought his out of retirement too, so it's horrible metallic mangling of riffs all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

That is one sexy board man!

If you mean me, then thanks! thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Josh33

View Post

thanks! yeah, i dig the ocd+Barbershop... it didnt really give me as much sustain as i was hoping but the barbershop is such a great pedal. i use it mainly as a volume boost right now. it also sounds AMAZING with the hoof.. idk, just makes for a really good boost. and it sounds unreal through the vox. thumb.gif

That is a good combo, I miss mine. One without the other, is ok, but a really solid combo. I can see getting another barbershop someday. Seems like all of the pedals I've sold off, I'm slowly reacquiring again. Hmmmm.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by co-pilot

View Post

Had a bit of a re-jig. Just ordered a Fish & Chips to be taped under the board and put in a loop with the Clone Theory to combat the extreme loss of bass that you get when switching it on.

qwyb8o.jpg

very nice indeed thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nankuamedha

View Post

murch 33 - that set up is killer!! how's the mf 101 sound w/ guitar, can you get some astronomical death phase sweeps it you sweep the cut off with the ring mod's lfo? and what are the unlabed pedals on the right hand side? you have a perfect stripped down rhythm lab going on there, does the keyboard controll anything? those are some awsome paint jobs on the z vex's by the way.

The MF-101 sounds so good with some fuzz in front of it. I had one a year or two ago but sold it, and this one just showed up so I haven't gotten a chance to patch it with the ring mod yet. My only complaint is the preamp, so I may have to squeeze a little bypass loop on there for it.

The unlabeled fuzzes on the right are a Fuzzfaceless MKI and a Montgomery Appliances Civil War Muff w/ tone bypass switch. The keyboard is on hiatus as I sold everything synthy I had. I want to pick up like a little rackmount somethingorother for it, maybe get some piano or Rhodes sounds.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by IRG

View Post

That is a good combo, I miss mine. One without the other, is ok, but a really solid combo. I can see getting another barbershop someday. Seems like all of the pedals I've sold off, I'm slowly reacquiring again. Hmmmm.

sometimes things just work out like that i guess.. the barbershop is a great guy tongue.gif

• Members

P10000932.jpg

i have a version 1 WIIO on the way and a foxrox flanger being fixed, but i still really like this setup right now smile.gif

craving a modulated delay so this digitech pds 20/20 thing is keeping me going until i can get a good deluxe memory man (or whatever i get after i change my mind a couple more times)

• Members

it's a fun pedal, does some really wide pitch bending which is fun when used with the 'infinite repeat' thing. the repeats are nice and thin which i'm starting to like a lot more than the dark-ish analog delays because this thing doesn't mud up the guitar sound on long delay times. this one is also calibrated for stupidly long delay time and self-oscillation so on the flanger mode the pedal can get into proper delay when the sweep goes down, which does a pretty cool exploding airplane swoosh sound.

Archived