Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members
After 7 years, The mxr 10 band has been taken off the board. I'm a little sad but really its been sitting on the board never being used.

planning on replacing the EHX DEM with a Hartman analog flanger (The DEM is great but its HUGE and noisy as hell) also may finally spring for a pedaltrain

IMG_2675.jpg

If you do decide to sell the DEM, let me know. But you'll have to make me an offer I can't refuse.

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

fxrwci.jpg

(sorry about the crap cellphone quality)

RV5

A Boss DD7 + a MXR Micro Flanger will replace the DD20.... I may add my small tap tempo box too(I don't really need tap tempotongue.gif)

Have been waiting over 4 months for a Lumpy's Tone Shop MKIII... hopefully it will be here soon...

Happy with the muff, but I always wanted to try out a tonebender....

and I ordered an mkIII because Bernard Butler used a Colorsound Supa ToneBender MKIII with Suede.

• Members

so did some re-arranging today!

P4060169.jpg

think im going to keep the DMM, off board and on top of my amp, and grab a 616 or another DMM type delay for on the actual board. im going to ditch the pog, and look at a whammy. use the extra cash to get fender tube reverb unit for recording. maybe get the cathedral for the board, and for gigging. but yeah.. im really happy with it! ive actually been using my flanger ALOT lately but not for any butt rawk. ive been able to get some cool sounds out of it pre dirt...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Josh33

View Post

so did some re-arranging today!

P4060169.jpg

think im going to keep the DMM, off board and on top of my amp, and grab a 616 or another DMM type delay for on the actual board. im going to ditch the pog, and look at a whammy. use the extra cash to get fender tube reverb unit for recording. maybe get the cathedral for the board, and for gigging. but yeah.. im really happy with it! ive actually been using my flanger ALOT lately but not for any butt rawk. ive been able to get some cool sounds out of it pre dirt...

Must be an optical allusion, but that AC4 looks a lot larger than I thought it would.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by IRG

View Post

Must be an optical allusion, but that AC4 looks a lot larger than I thought it would.

i think its a little bit of both... the cabinet is a little smaller then a deluxe reverb i would say and the head is a bit bigger than a car battery. but yeah, its a pretty decently sized amp! the 10inch combos surprised me with their size too. definitely great amps

• Members

Yeah, a DD7 and Micro Flanger should work great. Nice! :thu:

fxrwci.jpg
(sorry about the crap cellphone quality)

RV5

A Boss DD7 + a MXR Micro Flanger will replace the DD20.... I may add my small tap tempo box too(I don't really need tap tempo:p)

Have been waiting over 4 months for a Lumpy's Tone Shop MKIII... hopefully it will be here soon...

Happy with the muff, but I always wanted to try out a tonebender....

and I ordered an mkIII because Bernard Butler used a Colorsound Supa ToneBender MKIII with Suede.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JvD.

View Post

Well... =D

Actually I use the EQ to compensate the proximity effect. with those settings I sound like I would singing in a room next to you. (I know it looks extreme)

The RV-2 is nice for just blending in with the mix.

I us the DD-6 for very long notes and other more detailed stuff.

At the end of our show we always play

and I place my mic next to the drums and use a reverse delay just for the ending of the song to create more chaos.

You guys have CRAZY good tone in that video. No offense, but the blues-wankery solo thing was a little off-putting. Other than that I am really liking your music though!

• Members

murch 33 - that set up is killer!! how's the mf 101 sound w/ guitar, can you get some astronomical death phase sweeps it you sweep the cut off with the ring mod's lfo? and what are the unlabed pedals on the right hand side? you have a perfect stripped down rhythm lab going on there, does the keyboard controll anything? those are some awsome paint jobs on the z vex's by the way.

six acre lake - sexy jazzmaster. have you ever ran it through the little phatty's filter section?

Archived