Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

When you show up at your bass player's house before the gig to find that you left your board in a garage 300 miles away... You take what you can get. Used this board on a 3-hour New Year's gig last year.

Actually had a lot of fun with this setup! Photos of my real board coming soon.

Tech 21 TM60 foot switch on the left, EHX bassballs on the right.

4cf9f90fd13c4a844bc029d6c6f89d85.jpg.bd1d6eb6803a70bad70e2c56a8a86b13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Been a long time since I've updated my board. Did a major strip down. Only using the script phase 90 > Silver Kiss > Musket Fuzz in front of the mesa DC-5 and a Carbon copy > DL8 > Holy Grail in the effects loop. Don't mind the sloppy mess.

image1_zpscx5uaoqg.jpg

image2_zpst7vbnkxd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa, a fabled ring stinger...

It's the ? Flanger / Flange With No Name that I'd be most interested in. I've got a Brown Source, Chunky Cheese (Big Cheese clone), Wobulator and a Doppelganger. I've only ever seen one ? Flanger in person, and it's the only Lovetone pedal that I don't have (or at least have a decent clone of) that I'd be interested in if I could find one at a half-way decent price. It's a very cool pedal, and IMHO a lot more useful than a Ring Mod - even a well-endowed one like the Ring Stinger - typically is.

Still, that's a monster pedal collection in that video. Very nice! :philthumb:

• Members

I wouldn't mind building something like this. It would be an easy weekend project with a router and a drill press (or drill guide for nice straight square-up holes).

It's made of light and strong birch or ash plywood with a durable Formica finish of your choice adhered to the working surfaces. The holes and edges are all well-radiused and smoothly sanded.

holeyboard%20std%20326-crop-u39733.png

hn87ehz3adbuqk56fmxo.jpg

Chemistry-Design-Werks-Holeyboard-WIDE-Review-Best-Guitar-Pedalboard-01.jpg?ee4787

A3143945.jpg

• Members

It's the ? Flanger / Flange With No Name that I'd be most interested in. I've got a Brown Source, Chunky Cheese (Big Cheese clone), Wobulator and a Doppelganger. I've only ever seen one ? Flanger in person, and it's the only Lovetone pedal that I don't have (or at least have a decent clone of) that I'd be interested in if I could find one at a half-way decent price. It's a very cool pedal, and IMHO a lot more useful than a Ring Mod - even a well-endowed one like the Ring Stinger - typically is.

Still, that's a monster pedal collection in that video. Very nice! :philthumb:

I was more referring to the drama a few years back over someone stealing a ring stinger over a forum deal. :) But yeah, Lovetones are kinda rare in my parts too. Sweet collection indeed!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived