December Great Deals Thread!! *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats the regular listed sale. The special phone order sale that the other guy was referring to would be 20% off over 1k and would not have all the restrictions the one on the site has. We'll see.

On the page he linked to, it does mention a call in sale and a code to give the phone representative:

Don't see what you want? Call For Savings

Call 866-926-1928 and mention code ASK to learn about unadvertised specials and get the guaranteed lowest price!

I don't know if this is the 20 percent off orders of 1000, I haven't called it. Here's a question...if you had gotten the gift cards at the 20 percent reduced rate at MF that was going on earlier, could you call in and buy a 1000 dollar item, get the 20 percent discount, and then pay for it with the sale priced giftcard you had purchased earlier? I know some places limit the use of giftcards, just wondering if you could pay for secret sale items with a giftcard code.

• Members
on sale at Sam Ash for $699. Almost seems like something is wrong -- that's $300 off of the normal price. Guess I'll find out in 2 weeks :-)

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Paisley%20Tele_-1_10052_10002_-49958091_cmCategorySA-10001

HOLY CRAP I've been wanting one of those :love:

Looks like I'll be listing a bunch of stuff in the spam thread.

• Members

This?

P11266362a.jpg
for 29.99 ?!?!?!?!? with free shipping?

I'm in. That is INSANE!

I didn't bother with a 1.50 coupon.

My brain said that I didn't need to buy this but my fingers started clicking on their own and after it was all said and done, I have the Sundown ordered.

Used coupon code 134877 (thanks to Slick Deals) at checkout for 10% off, making it $26.99 shipped. :facepalm:

• Members
My brain said that I didn't need to buy this but my fingers started clicking on their own and after it was all said and done, I have the Sundown ordered.

Used coupon code
(thanks to Slick Deals) at checkout for 10% off, making it $26.99 shipped.
:facepalm:

I bought one against my better judgment. At $27 I hope it's semi-playable (hopefully for a younger brother to mess around with), and more importantly that I get a good guitar shipping box out of it to use later for something. :D

• Members

I bought one against my better judgment. At $27 I hope it's semi-playable (hopefully for a younger brother to mess around with), and more importantly that I get a good guitar shipping box out of it to use later for something.
:D

Add me to the list. :facepalm: It's pocket change, but my wife's going to give me "the look". Funny, I've thought about that the box, too. I have my old (1968-ish) Harmony 3/4 size that I'm planning on selling. It should be a good fit.

• Members
Add me to the list.
:facepalm:
It's pocket change, but my wife's going to give me "the look".

My wife gave me "the look" over the phone when I told her I bought one... I don't know if I should tell her tonight I bought 2.

And before you all say I am whipped, it is purely due to space concerns- I have about 25 guitars in our office now, plus the kids have 6 between their rooms... my mother is a hoarder and my wife thinks I am following in her foorsteps... and she may have a point.

Archived