December Great Deals Thread!! *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board

he Black Box Pedal Board is the most streamlined and cost-effective solution for adding an extra level of control for your Black Box. One simple...

SALE!

Price: $4.99 Ships free on most orders over $99

List Price: $59.95

Do these have any value (use) if you don't own a Black Box?

• Members

Well I hope they will work for pedal projects, as was mentioned previously. If they don't work then I'm out $25. :mad:

I honestly thought that there would be a bigger reaction to this deal, but not everyone wants to build their own pedal.

Just in case they change/remove the deal, here is a screen shot of it.

maudioblackbox5bux.gif

Oh yeah, Availability: 32 Days.

• Members
Toca Duro Didgeridoo $19.99

tocadidg_b.jpg

This could be fun to sit out in the backyard playing in your underwear to freak the neighbors out... :poke:

WHY did you post this???... I couldn't resist. It will look nice in the corner of my office/guitar den... I even went on youtube and found a dude giving some nice lessons... >> http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwYirdakicom

• Members

I was thinking something like that... I think the lady of my life would be that no longer, though.

On the one hand, it's $5 shipping, so it's really $25.

On the other hand, if they only charge $5 to ship it, and it's, what, 5 feet long? What are the chances it will actually get here intact?

Only $4 more on MF with free shipping coupon MF29.

• Members

My Black Box broke and now I have no idea what to do with the pedal. It just sits there. Maybe if I trade in a guitar, I will see if I can get a few bucks for it too.

• Members

Now that I've ordered my pile of these things...

It's 2 switches that break out to 2 1/4 mono plugs. If the switch is a momentary (likely) meaning it isn't a latching type switch, it can be swapped out for a couple of bucks. Then you can use it with most amps to switch channels or reverb.

But more importantly the volume/expression pedal comes out to a 1/4 stereo (TRS) plug. Plugged into the effect send/return of an amp, it becomes an instant buffered volume pedal. Only works with amps wired for TRS 1/4" eff snd/rcv, but that's a lot of amps.

I did this mod years ago to my Dual showman using a Morley volume pedal. VERY handy.

This is why I bought them. Can use with most an amp.

Of course, you can also build an effect into if you wanted.

• Members

Well I hope they will work for pedal projects, as was mentioned previously. If they don't work then I'm out $25.
:mad:

I honestly thought that there would be a bigger reaction to this deal, but not everyone wants to build their own pedal.

Just in case they change/remove the deal, here is a screen shot of it.

maudioblackbox5bux.gif

Oh yeah,
Availability: 32 Days.

I looked at them, they look real thin to me. Can you even mount a PCB in there?

• Members

Re: M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board

I ordered a bunch and so did a buddy. They are the perfect expansion pedal for the Pigtronix Ecolution delay. I plan on using a few to house some circuits I'm cooking up - an Ultra-Flanger in particular. When you consider an ugly DIY enclosure is going to cost $20-$50, these are a deal. Especially with the expression pedal. I bought a few of those Drive pedals when they were being blown out for the same purpose.

• Members

This is not your $99 deal, more for the high end bargain hunter, but MF has the Silver Gibson SG Diablo for sale at $1,699 or $420 off the normal price of $2,119.

I bought the red version some time back, and after much negotiation, I got it for $1,650 partly due to an unevenly applied paint area on the back. So mine was basically a "blem" but not described as such by the vendor. So this deal from MF is a better deal than I got (assuming no blems. :lol:)

I'd also say that of the several SGs I have (Standard, 3 Specials, '61 RI, & Classic) I think this model has the best overall tone with the Burstbucker 1 & 2 combo.

550353.jpg

550354.jpg

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-SG-Diablo-Electric-Guitar-Metallic-Silver?sku=516476

She's a beauty! :thu:

• Members
This is not your $99 deal, more for the high end bargain hunter, but MF has the Silver Gibson SG Diablo for sale at
$1,699
or $420 off the normal price of $2,119.

I bought the red version some time back, and after much negotiation, I got it for $1,650 partly due to an unevenly applied paint area on the back. So mine was basically a "blem" but not described as such by the vendor. So this deal from MF is a better deal than I got (assuming no blems.
:lol:
)

I'd also say that of the several SGs I have (Standard, 3 Specials, '61 RI, & Classic) I think this model has the best overall tone with the Burstbucker 1 & 2 combo.

550353.jpg

550354.jpg

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-SG-Diablo-Electric-Guitar-Metallic-Silver?sku=516476

She's a beauty!
:thu:

you could customize this into a Silverburst with a box of fat black sharpies!

• Members
This is not your $99 deal, more for the high end bargain hunter, but MF has the Silver Gibson SG Diablo for sale at
$1,699
or $420 off the normal price of $2,119.

I bought the red version some time back, and after much negotiation, I got it for $1,650 partly due to an unevenly applied paint area on the back. So mine was basically a "blem" but not described as such by the vendor. So this deal from MF is a better deal than I got (assuming no blems.
:lol:
)

550353.jpg

550354.jpg

She's a beauty!
:thu:

Reminds me of the special limited edition all silver Dean Hardtail I have (fantastic guitar with special pickups only installed on this particular silver model). Of course, the Dean's a lot cheaper guitar. But because of the all silver finish and the shape, my first thought was "wow...the silver Dean Hardtails are being blown out?"

• Members
ship29 worked yesterday for me.

dammit I tried it on those pedals and it didn't work. :mad:

The base of the expression pedal loks about 3/8ths" thick. I'm sure you can fit a dedicated pcb in there. a 9v battery may need to hang out the bottom with a strap using the air space underneath.

• Members

Okay, not really a guitar, but for the Fender fan in your family:

P10117144.jpg

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Fender-Mens-Tour-Manager-Watch/1756328/product.html

I guess these are a good price, I don't know. All the ones I found on eBay were more expensive anyway. I was actually just looking for a watch and found a whole bunch of Fender watches, so for those of you looking for a guitar related timepiece, here you go!

Archived