December Great Deals Thread!! *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

25% off Music123 gift certificates. Basically seems like 25% off ANYTHING, which is pretty great.

I just got this in my email too. Do they have this every year at holiday time? I want to take advantage of it, but don't really have the spare money right now.

• Members

I just got this in my email too. Do they have this every year at holiday time? I want to take advantage of it, but don't really have the spare money right now.

Must purchase by Jan 31, 2009. 25% of gift card value will be issued as a credit to use on anything (so it says). Buy a $100 gift card (for $100!) and get $125 to spend. But wait.... that means you're getting a $125 item and it will only cost you $100. That's a $25 savings from $125, or.... 20% off.

• Members

Must purchase by Jan 31, 2009. 25% of gift card value will be issued as a credit to use on anything (so it says). Buy a $100 gift card (for $100!) and get $125 to spend. But wait.... that means you're getting a $125 item and it will only cost you $100. That's a $25 savings from $125, or.... 20% off.

Also in the fine print is the fact that these are paper certificates redeamable over the phone only. The 25% comes later and is an e certificate redeamable with online orders only. Still a great savings if you can work with all that.

• Members

My local Music Go Round has a Brownsville Thug for $80.

Great guitars that have a loyal following. I remember reading a few months ago while lurking that several people on this board were interesting in finding a thug/ chiorboy.

Damn fine deal right there. If it was a choirboy, I'd hit it.

Archived