December Great Deals Thread!! *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last night while HCEG was down ... again ... I read on FDP where some Guitar Centers were blowing out the Eric Johnson Strats for $999. That's a STEEL at that price.

Thanks Dr. M. Been wanting EJ strat for long time, and this morning after reading your post I rushed over to GC to buy their last one.

• Members

I was trying to be a little more subtle, but I agree. It seems overpriced to me.

Well, I can see why the poster would see it as a good deal. The website posted the MSRP really big, that they were subtracting $200, and then what the usually selling price is, as if the guitar was on sale or something.

• Members
Well, I can see why the poster would see it as a good deal. The website posted the MSRP really big, that they were subtracting $200, and then what the usually selling price is, as if the guitar was on sale or something.

With the live cash and considering the 25 gift card, and the fact that there are other good music deals at jr, it works out to about 200 for the strat *if* you are interested in using the gift card on something else.

The deluxe strat from squier is actually very well reviewed from what I read. I'm not a brand whore. Many reviews I read said the worksmanship was superior to some of the MIM strats.

But thanx for the threadcrap guys :thu:

• Members

The Twelve Days of Christmas are here at Strings and Beyond!

7th Day of Christmas Elixir String Sale!

Buy 5 sets of Elixir Strings and get the 6th set for FREE!
Bob says "That's more than 15% OFF!"

Just enter the coupon code elixirbuy5get1free during order checkout when you add 5 sets to your cart.
We'll throw in the 6th set when we pack your order.

Be sure to check back daily for many more exciting discounts and specials!

1st Day of Christmas - 10% OFF Everything!
2nd Day of Christmas - Elixir Nanoweb Lights only $10.95! Gripmaster only $9.95!
3rd Day of Christmas - 15% OFF all Thomastik-Infeld Strings!

4th Day of Christmas - 15% OFF all T-Shirts!
5th Day of Christmas - Ebow only $99.95 with FREE Hohner Harmonica!
6th Day of Christmas - Dean Markley La Jolla Soundhole and Under the Saddle Pickup System only $49.95!

• Members

A little birdie told me that MF will be having a call-in code type sale beginning the 11th. Amount off depends on purchase size, and over 1000 is supposed to be 20% off. Just FYI - someone post the code when/if it comes up as the birdie said it would. :rawk:

• Members
A little birdie told me that MF will be having a call-in code type sale beginning the 11th. Amount off depends on purchase size, and over 1000 is supposed to be 20% off. Just FYI - someone post the code when/if it comes up as the birdie said it would.
:rawk:

Nice, any word on brand restrictions or any exclusions? Thanks!

• Members
A little birdie told me that MF will be having a call-in code type sale beginning the 11th. Amount off depends on purchase size, and over 1000 is supposed to be 20% off. Just FYI - someone post the code when/if it comes up as the birdie said it would.
:rawk:

If you find any info on this, please let me know. 20% off with no restrictions would most certaintly cause me to pull the trigger.

• Members

This seems like a pretty good deal at MF: Crate Palomino 30W head $299

I think these are supposed to be nicer than the black ones that have been on clearance lately.

Thanks for the heads up. Reviews are good and I really like the style on that one, it was on sale a while back but went out of stock. Guess they got some more.

At the moment, it would be cheaper to buy the item at Music123.com , as the 15 percent off GIFT123 code works on it. They do charge about 10 more for shipping than MF, but it's still cheaper. Musiciansfriend is offering some sort of giftcards to be redeemed later, whereas 123 is instant discount. And you have to spend 1000 at MF to get 150 online bucks back, to equal the 15 percent off at Music123.

There's also 4 percent cashback at either store from fatwallet.com if you sign up for an account (simple) and link from their directory of participating stores.

Archived