OCTOBER I saw a werewolf drinking a pi

Mazi Bee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For sale; 2007 MIM stratocaster body. Brownburst. Will have pics up later. No dings, 9/10. This is from a 2007 Power strat. I'm including the Fishman bridge, output jack and module. They have been disconnected and do need to be resoldered. Asking $140 shipped.

CIMG0488.jpg

CIMG0489.jpg

• Members

Looking to trade my Dr. Scientist - The Cleanness pedal. It is in perfect condition and comes with everything pictured.

Trade desires (cash added where needed)

Dr. Scientist - Sunny Day Delay

MIM Telecaster

Blackstar HT5 Head

Vox AC4TV (maybe)

DSLR Camera Body

Feel free to make me any other offers though. The worst thing I can do is say no. :thu:

IMG_1170.jpg

• Members

This is a barely used First Act Sheena CE240.

3995712410_8dea7fab01.jpg

Poplar body w/ transparent black flametop

Set-neck w/ maple fretboard

Humbucker in the bridge / P90 in the neck

PRS scale-length: 25"

First Act was blowing out these guitars on their website a couple of months ago. I bought it for practicing at work, but have barely used it. They used to sell for just under $500 here.

I took the white pearloid pickguard off, but can put it back on if you want. It could also use a setup - the action is just a tad too low and I'm sure the intonation is a bit off.

I don't want to haggle, so I'm going straight to the lowest I'll take for it. A bargain at $85 + actual shipping

*** SOLD ***

• Members

My first go at the spam thread! Let's see how this goes.

I bought this body from Warmoth and had it painted by an individual (nobody on this forum) that had convinced me he could do it and make it look like a pro sparkle job - champagne sparkle specifically.

Turned out too gold for my taste but I really have issue with how the body isn't very smooth at all. Has lots of tiny dips in the finish and I don't find the flake to the be balanced well enough and there's a part that looks like a chip near on the neck pocket but is just where the paint didn't make it to the body. It's just too much time and work for me to try to fix this - and I suck at painting guitars anyway.

This alder body IS MADE BY WARMOTH but NOT PAINTED BY WARMOTH.

Asking $200. Please PM for other offers or details and questions. Thanks!

You can also email me at gibby1117@yahoo.com

bodytop.jpg

bodyback.jpg

bodysplotches.jpg

bodytopspongy.jpg

bodytopkindaicey.jpg

bodychip.jpg

mockup.jpg

• Members

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2448488

SOLD!

2003 Original Horn/Headstock Agile LP-2800 DLX , comes with musicians friend deluxe gigbag. Best Offer takes it. Paypal only, 48 lower USA only.

Excellent condition, virtually unplayed. Pretty much sat in the case for 6 years, would take it out every once in awhile and then stash it away.

From the original website description: Designed as a step-up model for the LP-2500, the LP-2800 offers alnico pickups for improved sound, individually hand filed frets, for professional feel and playability, and a thicker top quality Canadian maple top.

Die-cast Grover tuners with 18-1 ratio for ultra fine tuning, a full body, neck and headstock binding, jumbo 2.7mm frets and a 13.7

• Members

lowered price $275 plus shipping

Eagle Soul T-180. Swedish company, guitar Made in Korea, comes with a gig bag. Paypal only, lower 48 USA only.

Great looking and great playing guitar. Pickups sound fantastic, hate to part with this one but really need to thin the herd.

Looks to be solid 2 or 3 piece alder body with flamed maple veneer. Back of the body transparent mahogany stain. Nice wood grain. Black binding on the top.

Two alnico P90 pickups with the neck one being RWRP for hum canceling in the mid position. (3 way switch)

22 Medium jumbo frets, no wear whatsoever on them. Abalone dot inlays and the name C.Yngstrom inlayed at the 12th fret. Grover type tuners.

1 11/16th" nut. 25.5" scale neck, dark rosewood slab fretboard, maple 2 piece neck with scarf joint.

Thin C shaped neck. Steel bridge with cast roller saddles and cast block. Pop in trem arm.

Eagle_Soul_T-180_001.jpg

Eagle_Soul_T-180_002.jpg

Eagle_Soul_T-180_004.jpg

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2450378

• Members

New Lava Cable Coil colors and new Magma cable shipping now.

RCoilP.jpg

RCoilB.jpg

RCoilW.jpg

MagmaRS.jpg

The Lava Magma cable was designed for rugged stage use and to provide superior performance at a budget price, with better sonic characteristics and performance than all instrument cables in its class. It Features G&H Industries Show Savers

• Members

Agile AL-2000, mahogany body with maple cap, maple neck and replacement pickups by Lace, humbucking P90s. Fit perfectly in original pickup routes. Only blemish on the guitar are the four holes around the bridge pickup from previous pickup mounting ring. Two of the holes are hidden by the pickguard, and the other two are small, but not filled. Comes with original hard case. $195 Hey come on, those pickups are not only rare, kinda expensive too.

More pics upon request, send me your email address.

• Members
2006 Epiphone Les Paul Jr
New electronics. vintage wiring harness, sprague filmite capacitor .022pf, cts 500 k pots, switchcraft jack, gibson control knobs, Gibson P-90. Will also include P-100 that was originally in guitar. No issues. Light wear on pickguard. Serial Number DW06012809.
Real sweet player. Just need to thin the herd.

Not interested in Trades.

$380 shipped to CONUS.

LPJR_659_600.jpg

LPJR_480_800.jpg

e8c0_12.jpg

Epi_head.jpg

e2dc_12.jpg

• Members
Washburn HB-35 2002

Specs from Washburn:
Maple body
Flamed maple top
Double cutaway semiacoustic body
Gold hardware
Bound f holes
Multi laminate binding
Raised black/white pickguard
Rosewood fingerboard
Split block inlays
Tune-o-matic bridge
Stop bar tailpiece
Washburn 621 neck pickup & 623 bridge pickup
4 knob/3 way switch
Gold Grover

• Members
Yamaha Pacifica 312, Strat, 1995

PAC 312 Specs
- offset double cutaway alder body, bolt-on maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, vintage-style tremolo, 6-on-a-side tuners, gold hardware, white pearloid pickguard, 2 single coil/humbucker pickups, volume/tone controls, 5-position switch, Cherry Sunburst.

This guitar is in excellent shape and plays like a dream. It has a few minor, minor scratches on the back of the body. In my opinion, it plays better than the Mexican Fender Strats and rivals the American Strat I had at one time. Frets have plenty of life left in them. Neck is fast and smooth. The grain on this axe is really nice! You'll be hard pressed to find a 1995 anything in this good condition.

Comes with the tremolo bar as well as the users manual. Serial # is LN07088.

Not interested in Trades.

$220 paypal'd and shipped to CONUS.

312_1.jpg

312_3.jpg

312_2.jpg

• Members

Well I have tried my damndest to try and find another job, but alas the off-season in a vacation town can be a cruel mistress.

Anyway since I got laid-off I have tried to do everything to hold on to the small amount of equipment I have, but after paying rent (and the next months coming up soon), having to get some car repairs and putting food on the table I am now down to $20 to my name.

So, I need to sell some {censored} basically.

All of the prices do not include shippinig, sorry but I HAVE to get as much money as I can out of these.

And usually I would take offers but I basically have this calculated out to cover 1.5 months of rent so prices are firm.

I will get pics ASAP.

For Sale:

Red Witch Fuzz God I (Great condition) - $150

Ibanez DS7 Distortion (Good condition) - $25

White SX P+J 4-string bass with Maple Board and HSC - $110

ion iDM02 Electric Drumset, 5 pads + 2 pedals - $125

2x Weber Ceramic Signature 12S (great cond. barely used) - $25 per speaker or $40 for both.

NOT WORKING (Can't get it to work) MXL 991 Mic - $15

NOT WORKING (Get it to work, but it is quiet) Blue Ball Condensor Mic - $30

Avatar 2x12 Traditional Black with Silver grill w/ WHS Retro 30 and British Lead 80 (Both with 10 hours tops on them) wired to 4 ohms - $300

or

Retro 30 - $60

British Lead 80 - $60

Xavier XV-820 "Dark Ash" with Maple Neck and HSC (Practically new) - $190

(The cab, speakers, and guitar are the last things I want to sell, but if the times call for it ...)

You can PM me or e-mail me at Devinstation@aol.com

Like I said this is to pay rent and for my car so PLEASE no low ball offers.

• Members

I have a Yamaha RGS612S I might part with,Needs a couple of trem parts and bought it from a fellow from here in the forums. Wicked Fast neck and Hot pups.

Body has a few dings So I am selling it cheap.

Would sell with a MF Case or a padded gig bag for 150.00 shipped USA.

PM if interested I will get some pics.

• Members

Fender Custom Shop Prosonic

I am no longer playing in bands so this amp is just too much for me. I'm selling it to fund the purchase of something low-wattage. It's in excellent shape - I just had it in to a tech to check it out and replace EVERY tube. It's got JJs in the preamp and Sovtek power tubes. This particular amp is one of the first 250 made in the custom shop before they started mass producing them. It is in great shape and has no more than extremely minor wear and tear.

If you're not familiar with the Prosonic, it's a classic Fender clean channel combined with a versatile, extremely hi-gain Boogie style lead channel. The gain channel has two cascading gain controls. The amp also features active EQ and built in spring reverb. You can switch the rectifier from tube class A, tube class AB, and solid state to get a wide variety of tones.

Asking $750 shipped. I have more pics - email me if you're interested - but I don't want to clutter the thread too much.

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

• Members

2009 Michael Kelly Patriot Custom (MIK)

This is a very nice guitar, as mint as the day I bought it. I'm only getting rid of it because I have my heart set on a '72 Telecaster.

Mahogany body

Flamed maple cap

Ebony Fretboard

Abalone Inlay

Tonepros locking bridge

Grover tuners

Graphtech nut

Rockfield SWC direct mounted pickups

Pickups can be independently coil tapped via push pull pots on the volume and tone knob

Not a flaw on it. Low low action, perfect fit and finish.

$420 (price drop) and I'll eat shipping, and throw in a gig bag.

dsc01633_1.jpg

dsc01632.jpg

• Members

I have for sale a USA Fender American Vintage 62 Re-Issue Strat in like new condition. Body color is aged white with a mint pick guard, neck is maple with a rosewood board with a 7.25 radius and vintage frets. Pickups are 3 American Vintage 60's strat pickups volume/tone controls are standard strat layout. A tweed hardshell case is also included. Looking to get $1050.00 shipped. Feel free to call me at 781-572-7791 with any questions.
62Re-Issue3.jpg
62Re-Issue.jpg
62Re-Issue4.jpg
662Re-IIssue2.jpg