OCTOBER I saw a werewolf drinking a pi

Mazi Bee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

TC Electronic G-System - $950 shipped.

Price is firm. Not looking for any trades.

Probably one of the best effects units on the market. Lush verbs and chorus effects, phasers, wah, flanging, etc. Combine that with a loop system that allows you to integrate various effects pedals into the system. Full midi capability and relay switch. No more tap dancing trying to switch your amp channels and effects pedals at the same time. The G-system allows you to switch your amp channels and all of that is contained within the patch information. I used this with my Carvin Legacy. My clean channel used the TC Chorus, delay and reverb, an external phaser pedal in the loop and switched my clean channel on the Carvin with a touch of the button. Kick in the distortion for leads and the G-System would change channels on the Carvin, add a small delay and reverb and throw in a Zakk Wylde distortion pedal for a bit more gain. I can't even fully describe what this unit is capable of. There is a reason guys like Steve Vai and Neal Schon use this. You have to check out the TC Electronic website to get the full run down - http://www.tcelectronic.com/g-system.asp. Make sure to check out the videos there. Also do a look through youTube for some user videos - http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=g-system&search_type=&aq=f

gsystem-vi.jpg

• Members

Hey Guys,
Looking to sell or trade my Fender Classic Player jazzmaster(with gigbag and trem arm) for:
$650 shipped in the lower 48(paypal if you can do a personal payment)
MIJ Les Pauls
A JTM 45 Clone
Dumble Type Amp(omega modded hrdlx?)
Princeton Reverb
Mesa Mark I
Possibly pedals plus cash(Skreddy Echo, Soulbender..?)
Other Offers Welcomed!!!
IMG_0834.jpg
IMG_0831.jpg

• Members

Reverse spam:

I need one single Telecaster type brass barrel style bridge saddle with the attachment screw and spring. Doesn't matter if it's compensated, height adjustable or whatever, I just need one, so if you've got it lying around and wanna part with it for $5 or something let me know. ;)

• Members

Squire '51 is all original, Excellent almost mint condition. A couple tiny scratches on the fret board. Dropped to $160 I'll foot the shipping. Less than I paid for it, but I'll never get around to working on it and it's a nice guitar. Someone should have it that is going to use it.

squiers003.jpg

dsc01637.jpg

• Members

This guitar is a real modern classic. Great vintage looks and sounds. Humbucker in the bridge and single coil in the neck. Electronics are 1 Volume with a coil tap to make the humbucker a single coil and a 3 way pickup selector knob. Guitar is in amazing shape with just some wear on the neck. The body is in near perfect condition with no visible scratches.

$175 + $20 US Ground Shipping

3984456513_d88c76e747_b.jpg3984456465_bf4d79dc95_b.jpg
3984456415_624d23d663_b.jpg

• Members

fm6edu.jpg

2igc0td.jpg

Line 6 Dr. Distorto- Comes with box and papers. The feedback on this is awesome and way more tweakable than the df-2- Sold to dbrettw

BBE Free Fuzz- Great fuzz face type pedal- $40 Shipped

DOD fx25 envelope filter- $40 Shipped

Barber Barb eq-$85 Shipped

Boss fz-2- $85 Shipped

*Not Pictured Yet*

Arion SAD-1- Missing 2 knobs, but good condition otherwise and sounds awesome-$80

I'm not against trades necessarily but cash is king :thu:

Pm me we'll talk

PRICE DROP~!

• Members

The guitar has been sold.

Here is the build thread for this guitar.

Specs:

African mahogany neck and body

Cocobolo fingerboard with stainless steel frets and abalone dots

Wenge headstock overlay and pickguard

Ebony truss rod cover/cavity cover and knobs

25.5" scale

GFS P90

The guitar sounds like you'd expect, a punchy growly p90 tone that sweetens up very nicely. The weight is probably 9 or 10 lbs, Ive got no scale.

I had been planning to keep this one but it needs find another home.

I had lent it to a buddy for his band practics and it came back with a dimple and a couple of small scuffs.

Note about the pics: the flash highlighted the grain quite a bit on the full front and back shots. The second pic shows the wood color most accurately.

• Members
F/S: Korg DTR-2000 Digital Rack Tuner
Excellent condition. $165 obo includes shipping and Paypal. Comes with power cable. PM me for questions, pictures, or if interested.

F/S: Korg DT-10BR Pedal Tuner
Minimal wear & tear. Comes with original box and instructions. $65 obo includes shipping and Paypal. PM me for questions, pictures, or if interested.

F/S: J. Everman "The Pot"
Minimal wear & tear. Comes with original box and instructions. $65 obo includes shipping and Paypal. PM me for questions, pictures, or if interested.

No trades please.

• Members

Basically unplayed, "as new" Parker P44 Pro with wicked quilt top. Features a mahogany body in Wine Red finish, mahogany neck w/ ebony fingerboard (25.5" scale), 22 nickel silver frets, GraphTech nut, fulcrum style trem, Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) & JB (bridge), Fishman 6 element Piezo pickup, active Custom Fishman stereo pre-amp, Mag volume/tone, Piezo volume, and both Mag/Piezo 3-way pickup selector, Sperzel tuners, and very nice Parker gig bag.

$730 shipped and PayPal'd.

jdisham@comcast.net

DSCN1416.jpg

DSCN1417.jpg

DSCN1418.jpg