OCTOBER I saw a werewolf drinking a pi

Mazi Bee

• Members

I'm "between employers", so I have a couple of pedals to move. Both are in near-mint condition. Not even any velcro on the bottom.

First, a Boss CH-1. $45 shipped to CONUS.

Craigslist-018.jpg

Second, a Boss BD-2. I'll mod this to sound like the big names (think Keeley, Allums, etc.) at a much lower price. I have a couple to choose from, so you can pick the one that best fits your style. $85 shipped to CONUS.

Craigslist-020.jpg

I have a couple more pictures, if you'd like them. PM me for details. No trades, thanks.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have this used gear for sale.

Classic Vibe Strat Burst 265.00 shipped (sold)

Classic Vibe Tele Blonde 265.00 shipped (sold)

Crate V18-112 tube amp 210.00 shipped (sold)

Epiphone Valve Junior 85.00 shipped (SOLD!!)

no trades please

payment via paypal

all shipped via usps and insured lower 48 states usa only

all in great shape

ignore date on pics I didn't set the camera up correctly

thanks

100_1203

100_1200

100_1202

100_1201

• Members

2009 Michael Kelly Patriot Custom (MIK)

This is a very nice guitar, as mint as the day I bought it. I'm only getting rid of it because I have my heart set on a '72 Telecaster.

Mahogany body
Flamed maple cap
Ebony Fretboard
Abalone Inlay
Tonepros locking bridge
Grover tuners
Graphtech nut
Rockfield SWC direct mounted pickups
Pickups can be independently coil tapped via push pull pots on the volume and tone knob

Not a flaw on it. Low low action, perfect fit and finish.

$450 and I'll eat shipping

dsc01633_1.jpg

dsc01632.jpg

• Members

Howard Davis modded Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man

looking for $270.. but i could be persuaded to trade for some sort of POG.

for those of you who don't know Howard Davis designed the DMM and lots of other legendary EHX pedals, see his web page here: http://howard.davis2.home.att.net/

he currently does his brand of mad science with pigtronix.

mods: Howard did a special Leslie simulation mod, which basically ads a speed control to the modulation circuit. nothing is lost, only enhanced with more tweakability.

Also has a TL072 input opamp, it works better with other pedals this way and quiets the unit down overall.. google it. i'll include the original JRC4558D too for you so you can change it if you like (its a socket mount).

not really a mod, but i just replaced the wall-wart with a brand new one from ehx, the old one was really fritzy all of the sudden..

yes, it sounds fantastic.

mem1.jpg

mem2.jpg

DigiTech Synth Wah ($50)

tons of weird.. really fun, but i can't find a reason to keep it now that i have an M13. $90 new details here: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-XSW-Synth-Wah-Envelope-Filter-Pedal?sku=150823

synthwah.jpg

Monte Allums modded Boss MT2 ($50)

http://www.monteallums.com/pedal_mods.html#bossmt2

• Members

Well, just found out today that my son needs braces, so I am going to be selling off a fair portion of my collection, starting with the most rare and valuable guitar I have :cry:

1998 Highthawk SP3. This guitar is in AMAZING condition.

gnh01.jpg

On ebay with a $9.99 starting bid and no reserve. I will discount shipping for HC members- just let me know at auction end.

Link to auction

More to come in the next few days...

• Members

All prices are shipped/paypal'd in the CONUS!

* Timmy that's in great shape. Original box, has velcro. $184 PENDING

* SIB Mr. Vibromatic in good shape. No box or papers. $79

* Diamond comp in good shape (has a few small marks), box, manual and velcro. Best comp ever! $154 PENDING

* BJFE Model H that is damn near mint. Box, no velcro. $560

* EHX Micro Pog. Good shape. Box and manual, velcro. $150

Looking for:

* Skreddy Echo

* Diamond Memory Lane (1 or 2)

* EHX HOG

* EHX DMM

* Crowther Hotcake

* Fuzz Factory

* Maybe a Boss DD3?

* Klon (maybe)

+/- cash where needed. Not interested in anything that's not listed, sorry.

PM with any questions. Thanks!

• Members

Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp - $750 Shipped and PayPal'd

Preamp in 100% working order! Mint Condition! Smoke Free!

• Handbuilt in Petaluma, California

• 2-button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 and Solo)

• Pure Analog "Recto Direct" Recording Circuitry (no digital modeling) / 6x12AX7

• 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Brit; Channel 2 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)

• Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence & Master Controls per Channel

• Members

I am selling my Dual Recto half stack because it is just too much for just my basement. It's one of the more rare and better sounding 90's models, serial #011990. You are welcome to come and try it out. Would also be willing to accept a good condition Vox AC30 plus $1300 cash, as a trade. No tears or anything of that sort, great condition, metal will need a little shine from my finger prints but that's about it. I would like to sell the head and cab together. I am in the Chicago area and would much prefer a local pick-up if possible. Any other questions just let me know. Thank you for your interest.

Asking price: $2000

2wp340z.jpg

• Members
http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-AKG-WMS40FLGB-40A?SRC=D0407FG0HAMS0000&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=feed&

AKG SR40 Pro with Wireless Guitar Bug. it looks like the one in the above link. not sure if it's exactly the same. but you get the idea. looking for $150 plus shipping. i will look for original box and manual. it's gentally used. had it for about a year and half. maybe 40 hours total playing time?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130336090363&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ibanez CS-9 Chorus on ebay.

Thanks.

• Members

ORIGINAL POST DELETED DUE TO PRICE LOWERING - REALLY HURTING FOR CASH, SEPTEMBER STUDENT LOAN STILL IN BUREAUCRATIC LIMBO, MUST MAKE VISA PAYMENTS

P1030237.jpg

newdano.jpg

Seymour Duncan Pickup booster - $55

Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe - Sold

Danelectro Cool Cat TOD (sold

Boss Super Distortion and Feedbacker (missing one knob, but the pot works just fine) $75

Gibson TP-6 Fine tuning tailpiece (Gold) - $50

7.jpg

No plating loss, works great! I just don't like the look of it

Only briefly used on this guitar

• Members

EMG 81/85 set bought off of another forumite back in November. $135 Shipped

Comes with all pots, caps, stereo jack, wires, and two battery clips (for the 18v mod). Everything you need to drop this set right in your guitar. I'm trying to get funds together for an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra.

f1fxq0.jpg

• Members
WTB: Cheap pedalboard under $150

SIG.

I have a Furman SPB8 in AS NEW condition. I paid around $200, but you can find them for $160 these days.

I can sell you mine for $120, or $150 including a bunch of GeorgeL cables cut to different lengths and a brand new unopened Planet Waves Custom Series 20 foot cable. I think I used it 3 or 4 times at home. It's practically new. Shipping is extra.

The box the Furman came in is huge. Shipping will be cheaper without the box. I would just buy a regular shipping box or ask the shipping store for their recommendation.

You choose the shipping method. UPS will probably be the cheapest.