OCTOBER I saw a werewolf drinking a pi

Mazi Bee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm selling my Genz Benz El Diablo 60 all tube 1x12 combo guitar amp.

"Two, independent channels: A Warm channel featuring settings for Clean or Vintage gain. A Hot channel featuring Classic and High Gain as well as Dynamic or Compressed settings and a Tube Contour, which changes the voicing and character of this channel. 12AX7 preamp section with 6 Gain stages. Global Attack: A boost which, when engaged, boosts the upper mid frequencies that enhances pick bite. Acts as a great lead boost and is extremely effective for cutting through the mix. Remote footswitch to control channel selection as well as gain settings and "Attack" feature. Accutronics spring reverb with a master level control as well as an independent control for each channel. "

Notice small garf from shipping. That does not affect the function of the amplifier at all.

This amp has a wonderful chimey clean channel and a mild to intense overdrive channel.

Foot switch included.

There is more information at the Genz Benz web site.

http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=1399&sid=416&cid=91

I don't want to ship this amp so this sale is for North East Ohio pickup only. $650

2593714462_b34d447887.jpg

2592877255_703563d11c.jpg

• Members

I figured I'd let you guys know that I'm selling my hand wired Boogie Mite. It might have 15 hours total on the tubes.

It gets sweet tight blackface cleans to voxish chime cleans up to JCM Marshallesque gain.

It has a superb recording out.

I have 2 other low watt heads and am trying to get $$$ for an upcoming purchase.

I will ship in the USA. I'm not sure that shipping costs would make it worth it to other countries.

$400 + actual shipping charges takes it.

2291645046_d21b334608.jpg

gutz

2043608914_ee86f8d05f.jpg

• Members

For sale: Traynor YBA-200 bass head.

Hi guys. I have an all-tube Traynor YBA-200 bass amp up for sale. Asking price is $500. This thing sounds really good. I've used it with an Ampeg 4x10, and the volume is enough to shake the foundations, and it has that awesome, juicy tube tone.

Features include: 3-band passive EQ, gain and master volume, a defeatable scoop control, presence, range, and direct out (can be switched so that it's pre-amp only, or after the power section.) It's also switchable and compatible with 4 or 8 ohm cabinets.

There are one or two tolex scratches, but no tears. It's in really good cosmetic shape, and works perfectly.

I've had a ball playing this amp out. Its sound is huge and meaty, and really punches through the mix.

Tubes: 4 6550's power tubes, 2 12AX7 and 1 12AT7 preamp.

Pics follow. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

DSCF0588.jpg

DSCF0587.jpg

• Members

too lazy to take pics now, will later, but I've got...

EDIT: MEAN 90 SOLD

GFS Mean 90 Bridge pickup, chrome, like new w/ box etc, has full length of lead wire... $20 shipped. great pup but I sprang for some pure 90s so I don't have a spot for this one anymore in my jag.

a set of first act lola humbuckers... these have earned a great rep as awesome pups.. I just don't use humbuckers these days. kind of a paf sound with plenty of low end. big warm sound. can't go wrong. asking $20 for the pair (bridge and neck positions), shipped. they have all the lead wire that they came out of the lola with (should be plenty).

• Members

There is a small chip in the finish towards the bottom near the strap button, besides that, it's in great condition. The guitar was also modded for a tone pot and if you roll back the tone a tad, you can get some really nice jazz sounds. Specs include= Maple body/ neck/ fingerboard, jumbo frets, awesome paint job, Seymour Duncan TB-12 Screamin' Demon PU, German made Floyd Rose. It really is a cool axe and plays well to boot! PM me for the price.

9318_527577613745_67402512_31299213_9623

9318_527577623725_67402512_31299215_1426

9318_527577628715_67402512_31299216_2330

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have some pickups I'm looking to sell and are in mint condition.

Vintage DiMarzio Super Distortion (creme) $52

Set of DiMarzio D-Activators (black) $100

Set of Dimarzio Evo's (Purple bridge & Green neck) $100

Dimarzio Air Norton (creme) $50

Seymour Duncan Screamin' Demon $50 SOLD

Ibanez S1 single coil (black) $15

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130333985488&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

• Members

getting rid of electric stuff, tried and tried but I'm an acoustic guy.

G&L Tribute legacy, blueburst, maple board, SSS, stock. 9.5/10 condition, comes with heavy GL gigbag, trem arm, all that crap. $300 shipped

Dean Icon, trans black, dual humbucker, no longer made. 8/10 condition, comes with gigbag. $300 shipped

POD XT bean, with power supply and manual $150 shipped

Tech 21 Power Engine 60, transparent 'slave' amp for your processor, great condition, it's a 1x12 for those who don't know what this is check the Tech21 website. $250 + shipping.

Will do the POD + Power Engine for $350 shipped together. Also will throw in some cables.

pics of the Dean:

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

• Members

Ebay ID = Sweetbabyjezuz (for references, this was from awhile ago right now its not on EBAY NM)

where i'm selling my Carvin DC727. I have a custom Agile coming and never really bonded with my Carvin so I'm deciding to sell it.

I bought this on ebay about two years ago so a few of the options i'm not sure about it. It's all mahogany, stock pickups, has the active/passive EQ system. No inlays, ebony fingerboard, standard fixed bridge, not sure exactly what frets option they went with but i don't think they're stainless steel. It's basically black out, black gloss finish, black non-inlay fingerboard, black hardware.

It's in great condition and has been a loyal axe to me over the years but now that i've got my custom 7-string V w/ floyd coming there'll be little need for this.

It also comes with the already installed straplocks and strap. Only modifications I did was replaced the jack with a stereo jack instead of mono because the mono wouldn't work with my wireless unit. (I can include the original mono jack if you want)

Looking for $625+ship or best offer and fyi I won't be able to ship it internationally so U.S. only.

Here's some pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Sweetbabyjezuz/010608_14002-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Sweetbabyjezuz/010608_14041.jpg

Essentially this dc727-jetblack-90681.jpg

All standard DC727 specs

+Active/Passive EQ System

+No Inlays

+Mahogany

• Members

Selling a few items for the church where I play. We have had no problems with anything. Just installed a larger system and this is just sitting.

DSC_1204.jpg

$250 shipped in cont. US

Sorry about the poor photo, the amp was still racked and I couldn't get far enough away to take a proper shot.

Check my sig for items I am personally selling.