OCTOBER I saw a werewolf drinking a pi

Mazi Bee

• Members

Well, I've had some unfortunate expenses come up, so I need to move some gear fast. I will listen to reasonable offers on anything, so please pm.

Digitech GSP110 w/Control 2 Foot Controller and SKB Rack Case, 575 Shipped
Gear011.jpg

Fender Texas Roadhouse Strat, 525 Shipped
Gear004.jpg

Fender Nashville Tele w/Dimarzio Area T's in the bridge and neck 500 Shipped. The pic of the Tele is pre-pickup installation, but trust me they are in there.
1-8-07006edited.jpg

Fender Tex Mex Tele Bridge and Neck pups, 50 Shipped

Ibanez RG350EX Black with Mirror Pickgaurd, Dimarzio Tone Zone/Norton combo. 350 Shipped. (no pics uploaded yet, wife is out of town with camera but it is in great shape)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have a Boss DD-6 that Im looking to get rid of. I got it for Christmas either last year or the year before, cant remember which, but havent really put much use into it at all. Its clean, in perfect working order, never been mounted on a board, has no velcro on it, and comes with the original packaging and paper work.

I would really like to trade it first and foremost for a fuzz, something muffish (USA Muff, Russian Muff, Bass Big Muff, etc), or suprise me with what you got!

If a trade doesnt work out, Id be willing to let it go for $100 shipped.

Heres a demo I found on youtube:

and heres what Boss has to say about it:

http://www.bossus.com/gear/productde...?ProductId=448

Thanks for looking!

• Members

Very lightly used, great condition, with case. Straight neck, low action, ready to rock.

3 pups and a 5 position switch makes a lot of different tones. My favorite one is bridge + middle for ultra jangles. Stays in tune (a very fine thing in a 12-string!), new strings. Made early- mid 90s?

Looking for $450 shipped.

Will e-mail pics if interested (don't have 'em handy at the moment). It's white, with a sparkle that comes out under bright lights.

• Members

Feeler:

I have a 1996 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier with a road case and a 4x12 Mesa Boogie Cabinet. I am interested in trading but would consider cash offers too. I'm really interested in dealing with someone in So Cal but I'd consider mailing for the right deal but I'm sure that will probably be too costly.

I'm really looking at getting a smaller Mesa combo or another tube combo and a Les Paul of some kind. I've been looking at Agiles, Xaviere, Epiphones and Gibsons and I haven't got my heart set on anything specific except something that looks like a Slash guitar. So either gold top or tobacco burst I'd be the most interested in. Obviously if were talking and Agile or a lower valued guitar would have to be compensated with either cash or a nice tube combo amp.

This is what it looks like:

mesa1.jpg

mesa2.jpg

mesa3.jpg

mesa4.jpg

Anyone have any input on what I would sell this for if I was to put it on Craigslist? Is $1500 too high for everything?

• Members

This is copied from last month's spam.. I kind of dropped the ball...

I am looking to clean out my closets... Buying a house so they now HAVE to go.... if you see anything interesting drop me a line...

CIMG3414.jpg

CIMG4421.jpg

CIMG4416.jpg

CIMG4433.jpg

CIMG4459.jpg

Opry-1.jpg

Yellow-1.jpg

.. and yeah.. was thinking about releasing my old #1

1catguitar.jpg

and finally.. 2 Peaveys

CIMG4430.jpg

PeaveyWhite.jpg

I will entertain all offers.. doesn't mean I will accept it.. but it can't hurt right? Though I am not looking for trades.. trying to clean not swap stuff for stuff....

I know I should have more info on the guitars... but I am at work and can't remember anything ... so if anything strikes your fancy, ask questions! Thanks!

• Members

marshall avt 275 2x12 combo, stereo 75 watts to each side..... great shape ...works perfectly....comes with new 6 button footswitch in box(not pictured yet).....$375 plus actual shipping but would prefer pickup (can meet in chattanooga or knoxville as i live right between them)...if using paypal add 3%...might trade but need to sale....shoot me a pm if interested

• Members
This is copied from last month's spam.. I kind of dropped the ball...

I am looking to clean out my closets... Buying a house so they now HAVE to go.... if you see anything interesting drop me a line...

and finally.. 2 Peaveys

I will entertain all offers.. doesn't mean I will accept it.. but it can't hurt right? Though I am not looking for trades.. trying to clean not swap stuff for stuff....

I know I should have more info on the guitars... but I am at work and can't remember anything ... so if anything strikes your fancy, ask questions! Thanks!

Anything short scale there? 24.75... thx

• Members

Blackstar 5 watt tube head, bought new by me in May, has not left my bedroom, super mint condition. Includes the footswitch & manual, will ship in the original box. These are $399 new.

$300 SHIPPED

Audiozone 1x12 cab, matches perfectly w/ the Blackstar. I acquired this in July from forum member Railfanespee, who had purchased it new. These are made here in Iowa. Nice quality cab. The stock speaker was a Jensen Mod 16 ohm which was a bit too bitey for me. I currently have an Eminence Private Jack 8 ohm loaded, which is better for classic rock ala AC/DC, Zep, etc. Your choice of speaker.

$150 SHIPPED

I would prefer to sell both head & cab as a package so I will sell both for $400 shipped. Anyone who has been considering purchasing one of these knows that the Blackstar halfstack (head + 1x10 cab) is $599 after the recent price increase. So for the cost of a new head, you're getting a bigger and better speaker cab basically for free.

Payment by USPS Money Order, sorry no PayPal. I'm selling this to finance another purchase so please no trades.

The amp head in the picture is not mine, but the one I'm selling is identical. The cab in the picture is the actual cab for sale.

blackstaraudiozonecab.jpg

• Members

Digitech Hardwire Reverb

DigitechReverbFull.gif

Mint Condition! Warranty has not yet been registered.

$199 Paypal, plus shipping

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digitech-Hardwire-Stereo-Reverb-RV-7-Pedal-True-Bypass_W0QQitemZ230394084218QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item35a48ebb7a

Boss Metal Core ML-2

Metal_Core_Full.gif

Mint Condition! Waranty unregistered. Original box and "box candy".

$69 Paypal, plus shipping.

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Boss-ML-2-Metal-Core-Pedal-Huge-Recto-Distortion_W0QQitemZ230394081854QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item35a48eb23e

ISP Decimator

ISP_Decimator.gif

Also, mint Condition! Amazing noise reduction pedal. With Warranty Card.

$106 Paypal, plus shipping

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ISP-Decimator-Noise-Reduction-Pedal-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ230394086575QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item35a48ec4af

Bosss TU-15 Chromatic Tuner

BossTunerSmall.jpg

Mint condition.

$19.99 Paypal, plus shipping

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOSS-TU-15-Chromatic-Tuner-w-Accu-Pitch_W0QQitemZ230394321247QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item35a492595f

Blackstar HT-5 Cabinet

1x10" Celestion, Mint Condition

Blackstar_Cab_Front.gif

$129 Paypal, plus shipping. (I have 2 for sale)

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blackstar-HT-5-Cab-Mint-Condition-1x10-Celestion_W0QQitemZ230392668490QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a479214a

Warmoth Fender Strat Pickguards

Both are 11-hole, Floyd Rose Tremolo Bridge

Warmoth_Pickguard_1H_Front.gif

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warmoth-Custom-Stratocaster-Pickguard-Fender-Floyd-Rose_W0QQitemZ230390676634QQcategoryZ41424QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D12%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54

Warmoth_Pickguard_S_H_Front.gif

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warmoth-Fender-Stratocaster-Pickguard-Floyd-Rose-Bridge_W0QQitemZ230390784456QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item35a45c61c8

• Members

I have a 2003 Ibanez S prestige 1625 with figured bubinga top and comes with the OHSC. Also has EMG 81/85 combo with a 3 way switch. I installed a DiMarzio clip lock strap and you'll get that as well. Comes from a smoke free home, never gigged with. Very little play time on this one as well.

Looking for $500 shipped. PM me or e-mail me at derek.fulmer@yahoo.com

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

• Members

TC Electronic Konnekt 6 Firewire interface for sale/Trade

Konnekttop.jpg

Konnektback.jpg

Comes with the Firewire & Power cables. Don't have the original box or Cubase recording software. Mint condition.

$100.00 shipped and paypalled in the US or would love to trade for or toward a nice little mixer or microphones. PM me with any questions.

Thanks.

• Members

jazzmaster.jpg

Feeling out possibly trading my 62 AVRI Jazzmaster. Olympic white, original case, Mastery Bridge installed (an absolutely amazing piece of hardware), but the original bridge and cover are included.

As you can see in the photo, it comes with all of the hang tags and swag that comes with a new Jazzy. Strap, manual, etc. Only thing missing is the trem arm (I might be able to find it, but not sure so far), but those aren't too hard to find. It is in EXCELLENT condition. I don't say mint because it's not brand new, but it's very close. Currently strung up with .12s, and between that and the Mastery Bridge, you'll never have any problems at all. Not interested in selling the Mastery by itself.

Looking for:

Guild Starfire IV

Gibson ES-339

Gibson ES-333

G&L ASAT - Special or Bluesboy

Fender Thin Skin Tele

Marshall 2203 JCM 800 (RI or original, but no channel switchers or 50 watters)

Vox AC30 (UK made only!)

Dr Z Z-Best 2x12

Dr Z 2x12 combo (pretty much any model)

Bad Cat Black Cat 2x12 Combo

Hiwatt or Reeves

Orange OR120 or OD120 (No AD series or Rockerverbs)

Diamond Memory Lane 2

Pedaltrain 2 with HC

+/- cash where needed. Not really interested in anything else. May sell outright, but not sure yet.

Thanks for looking! PM is the best way to get in touch.

• Members

anybody wanna take a gibson sonex off of my hands? original pickups. black finish was sanded off around the body to give a binding look. the finish on the back of the neck was sanded off to show off the wood. it has its nicks and signs of age. but still plays great.

its a players guitar, not a collectors... interested? PM me, and i'll get you some pix. $450 shipped to conus.

• Members

More details here - http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2446011

Edwards E-LP-98LTC LP Custom with your choice of hard cases - NOW $800 shipped with a minty Gibson case

Gallery here - http://picasaweb.google.com/barryj61/EdwardsLPC#

DSC_0218.jpg

1997 Fender California Series Strat in Candy Apple Red with Fralins/Callaham saddles - NOW $625 shipped and Paypalled.

Another big gallery - http://picasaweb.google.com/barryj61/RedStrat#

DSC_0250.jpg