OCTOBER I saw a werewolf drinking a pi

Mazi Bee

• Members
Yamaha Pacifica 302S, Tele, 1995

PAC 302 Specs
- single cutaway alder body, bolt-on maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, 6-on-a-side tuners, gold hardware, white pearloid pickguard, 2 single coil pickups, volume/tone controls, 3-position switch, Cherry Sunburst.

This guitar is in good shape and plays like a dream. It has a few minor, minor scratches on the back of the body and the 1 ding on the corner of the body (as shown in the pic). In my opinion, it plays better than the Mexican Fender Teles I've had. Frets have plenty of life left in them. Neck is fast and smooth. The grain on this axe is really nice! You'll be hard pressed to find a 1995 anything in this good condition.

Serial # is LP06353

Not interested in Trades.

$180 paypal'd and shipped CONUS.

302S_whole.jpg

302S_Med.jpg

302S_Head.jpg

302S_nick.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OK. Must unload a few things this month. Student loan interest is coming due; long-delayed dental work; etc. PM me with questions or offers. I am not really looking for trades, but you never know...

Parker Southern NiteFly with OHSC. Near-mint condition. Sounds and plays great. Stock except I added a Fender 4-way switch. SD pickups plus piezo plus 4-way switch = many options, but it still sounds like one of the best teles I have played. Neck is a bit on the thin/narrow side, which is the only reason I am selling it. Asking $850 shipped CONUS.

Parker.jpg

Epiphone Elitist JJ French Les Paul with OHSC. This is a second, but I can't really find any flaws. Perhaps the neck is set 1/16 inch too deep into the body (pickups need to sit nearly flush with tops of pickup rings), but the neck anglis is correct and the guitar intonates properly. Low action with no buzzes. Fantasic tone and sustain with Gibson Burstbucker 2 and 3 pickups. Tummy cut for comfort. Unique pinkburst finish (not for everyone, I realize). Typical Elitist quality. Asking $775 shipped CONUS.

Twisted.jpgTSElitistBack.jpg

Xaviere XV620. Like new. Case not included. No issues. I just don't need so many tele clones. Asking $155 shipped CONUS.

XaviereFront.JPGXaviereBack.JPG

EDIT: ASAT and Firebird are gone.

• Members

FOR SALE:

Seymour Duncan JB SH-4, like new condition, installed for less than five minutes and taken out. $50 shipped
sdjb.jpg

Dimarzio Evolution F-Spaced, like new condition, installed for a couple of days and taken out. $55 shipped
evo.jpg

CONUS shipping only.

PM me with any questions.:thu:

• Members

Up for sale is my barely played 00-15. Still has plastic on pickguard.
2007 model, but bought new from authorized dealer in July 2008.
Includes Martin Hardshell case.
Serial Number - 1223587
Martin Specs:
Solid Sapele or Mahogany
"A-Frame X" top bracing
Neck shape - Modified low oval
Fingerboard - Solid Rosewood
Bridge - Solid Rosewood
Satin finish
Scale Length - 25.4
Width at nut - 1-11/16"

Not interested in Trades

$850 paypal'd and shipped in CONUS.

Martin_whole.jpg

Martin_body.jpg

Martin_soundhole.jpg

Martin_head.jpg

• Members

BUMP-
BGREENSCR_ip.jpg
BBE Green Screamer Pedal for $50 shipped - Never used out of home, minty condition, no velcro or anything stuck to the bottom

Set of Fender Custom Shop '69 Strat pickups, perfect condition pulled from a Classic Player 60s Strat, AY initialed for $100 shipped

Set of Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Strat pickups pulled from another Strat (there's some rust on the poles but they don't affect the tone, actually has a relic look to it) for $80 shipped - SOLD

10" Stock speaker from SuperChamp XD - $30 + Shipping

Reverse Spam!
Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Classic Player 50's Strat
Jimmie Vaughan Strat
Hendrixy Fuzz pedal

• Members

I'm "between employers", so I have a couple of pedals to move. Both are in near-mint condition. Not even any velcro on the bottom.

First, a Boss CH-1. $45 shipped to CONUS. SOLD

Second, a Boss BD-2. I'll mod this to sound like the big names (think Keeley, Allums, etc.) at a much lower price. I have a couple to choose from, so you can pick the one that best fits your style. PM me for details, and link to a sound clip. $85 shipped to CONUS.

Craigslist-020.jpg

I have a couple more pictures, if you'd like them. No trades, thanks.

• Members

For anyone within driving distance...

Looking to sell or trade.

Vox AC30cc2 (recently re-tubed)

Vox official silver stand as seen here http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-VS30-Chrome-Stand-for-AC30?sku=421532&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26028324

and a custom made roadcase, covered in gray heavy duty carpet...on casters. All you need for gigs.

I will consider partial trades for a smaller quality amp towards the Vox setup, feel free to make any offer.

Thanks.

P1000048.jpg

P1000059.jpg

• Members
  • Members

I'd like to sell my Ibanez AWD82T Artcore Electric guitar. This was a limited run guitar from the Artcore series and is now discontinued. It features a semi-hollow design, equipped with Artec Custom Humbuckers (ACH). It's currently set up with Elixir 11's and low action. It's in excellent condition with the exception of some buckle rash on the back (can't get to show in photos). Comes with the hard case (the elastic strap is broken, minor fix). Case has normal wear and tear.

18279972_1.jpg

ohhhhhh.jpg

I'm selling because I bought another guitar and can't afford to keep it. I'd like to get $350 + shipping for/from HC members. PM me.

• Members

Like new old stock ....Kind of a Fender guy !

Jay Turser Les Paul, JT200C..like new condition , a few dings , not thru the finish on the back..

Bound neck, dot markers ,LP body is in the size of the Gibby LP's..not an off shape ! Painted bound body , Maple cap med. grain .

P/ups sound great supprisingly !

Shop set up 1 1/2 yrs ago..

back looks like - ( cherry stained) Mahogany ?.

neck great ! frets great ! ..everythings cool ,, gotoh copy tuners / stays in tune !

amber knobs / Vintage Cherry Burst maple cap ....w/ vintage white plastic assesories , just the Turser sig across the headstock..

200.00 ... or ?...I have boxes , you ship $$...I'll pack .. ..LOL..

thanks for looking , Kevin

Oh, any pix needed / interested ..PM me leave your Email & I'll send some ...If theres none up yet ...I'll try to work on it tonight ?..

Trades ? I don't know ?...you can try me ...

• Members

I've got a couple of my celestions for sale , maybe......trade ?

2- 8 ohm greenback...75.00 ..offers

1 V30 8 ohm'r ..from formanite , it was bought .. I don't think its broke in yet ?

I love the sound of the v30..I have a 1x12 16 ohm'r ..50.00 offer

I'm waning a goos used , or I'm going to buy a new GB 16 ohmer to toggle between them..., turned the 2x12 into 1x12 .

got a LP jay turser ..JT200C vintage cherry burst ....2002 NOS ..almost ,, but great LP..body LP gibby shaped ! ..maple caop ...-pix ..PM Email adress , if none are up ...please /.

thanks Kevin

• Members

i've got my eye on a 68 gretsch project so this stuff needs to go:

dearmond m75t - great sounding/playing guitar pretty much mint.400.00

dearmondgemini.jpg

i've also got a mim62 reissue strat body with a left handed callaham bridge on it. it's in good shape and sounds great but i've got no idea what it's worth.just shoot me an offer( i may have the original neck around here somewhere too but it's got a pretty bad hump in it under load):

stratbody.jpg

• Members

• Traynor YCV-40wr with matching YCX12WR extension cabinet both powering Celestion Vintage 30s.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Retubed last summer with JJ 6L6 power tubes and Tung-Sol 12AX7 preamp tubes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Excellent condition with only a few minor scuffs in the grill. Pictures available upon request.

• $700 shipped or make an offer. Sorry no trades on this one.

• Members
TC-ELECTRONICS G-SYSTEM - $900 shipped in the lower 48 US states

Price is firm. Not looking for any trades.

Probably one of the best effects units on the market. Lush verbs and chorus effects, phasers, wah, flanging, etc. Combine that with a loop system that allows you to integrate various effects pedals into the system. Full midi capability and relay switch. No more tap dancing trying to switch your amp channels and effects pedals at the same time. The G-system allows you to switch your amp channels and all of that is contained within the patch information. I used this with my Carvin Legacy. My clean channel used the TC Chorus, delay and reverb, an external phaser pedal in the loop and switched my clean channel on the Carvin with a touch of the button. Kick in the distortion for leads and the G-System would change channels on the Carvin, add a small delay and reverb and throw in a Zakk Wylde distortion pedal for a bit more gain. I can't even fully describe what this unit is capable of. There is a reason guys like Steve Vai and Neal Schon use this. You have to check out the TC Electronic website to get the full run down - http://www.tcelectronic.com/g-system.asp. Make sure to check out the videos there. Also do a look through youTube for some user videos - http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=g-system&search_type=&aq=f

gsystem-vi.jpg