OCTOBER I saw a werewolf drinking a pi

Mazi Bee

• Members

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

:cop:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Fender Deluxe (MIM) Lone Star Stratocaster, all stock, in great condition (no dings, dents, or scratches in the finish, light pickguard marks). Strap buttons have been swapped out to Schaller Strap Locks, and a leather strap with the locking ends will be included. Also includes a Fender Deluxe Gig Bag, and all original paperwork and will ship in the original box.

$495 shipped within the ConUS, will ship worldwide contact me for a shipping quote if you're outside the ConUS.

lonestar.jpg

L.R. Baggs Para Acoustic DI, like-new condition. Includes original box and paperwork.

$125 shipped within the ConUS, will ship worldwide contact me for a shipping quote if you're outside the ConUS.

padi.JPG

PreSonus TubePre instrument/mic (with +48v Phantom Power) tube preamp, like-new condition. Includes original box and paperwork.

$65 shipped within the ConUS, will ship worldwide contact me for a shipping quote if you're outside the ConUS.

tubepre.JPG

Contact me via PM if you're interested.

• Members

Well, I've decided to thin the herd quite a bit. Up for sale first is my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe LImited Edition in Wine Red.

***SOLD***

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

Also for sale, a Gator pedalboard:

***SOLD***

004.jpg

Works great, and has a nice gig-bag. You can see in the pic that the corner has a bit of damage, but it in no way affects the functionality or structural integrity of the board. These are $110 new....I'll sell you mine for $50. I have sold a few of the pedals, so I just don't need this large of a board now.

• Members

This thing is in total mint condition with box and paperwork.

I am looking to sell it outright for $115 shipped in the US.

I would trade for a Plum Crazy FX 'Squawk' though, or possibly another OD pedal in similar value (already use an OCD) or if you have something interesting?.

PlumCrazyFXFuzzyLady759x668.jpg

• Members

Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus used only a couple of hours. Inclues all packagaing and "box candy" asking $39 shipped CONUS

SPAM

SPAM

SPAM

Danelectro FAB Overdrive and Distortion pedals. Barely used. asking $25 for the pair or $15 each shipped CONUS

SPAM

****** All 3: $60 shipped ******

• Members

Trying to see if there is any interest here for a Telecaster I'd like to sell.

I have a Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster in Blonde with very nice ash grain showing. Made in Mexico version, 2003 model, I believe, I'll have to check the serial number. Everything is factory stock and will include the thick original Fender gigbag it came with. All hang-tags from Fender included as well.

Only issues are, of course, the warping pickguard, as all tend to do this over time and there are small scratches on the neck pickup cover from adjusting the vintage style trussrod.

All around an amazing telecaster. Bridge pickup twangs for days and the neck has a classy, articulate tone. Middle position is to die for .

Im thinking around 600$ US shipped will take it...Paypal only.

Please PM me if interested...Pics available on request

Forgot to add: I bought the guitar new about two years ago. It has lived in a smoke-free home and has never left my house.

New price is 550$ Shipped

• Members

Alder San Dimas style body, tru-oil finished, with an all maple Mitey Mite neck (w/skunk stripe) and genuine Gotoh vintage-style tuners. Hardtail string-thru strat bridge and single body-mounted Seymour Duncan Custom Custom Alnico II humbucker with CTS pots and a Sprague Orange Drop cap.

It includes a mint condition Musicians Gear vintage leather covered (not real leather) case, pictured below

It is in near-perfect condition. I am asking $325 shipped in the CONUS

sand-01.jpg

sand-02.jpg

sand-03.jpg

sand-04.jpg

sand-05.jpg

• Members

Global lp copy. It's thin, flat topped, bolt on neck, and is a blues machine. The neck has some cool flamed mahogany. The frets are in good shape, action is a tad on the high side, but that's adjustable. It comes with a "hardshell" case, one of the hinges is broken. The case provides adequate protection, but it's no gator case. The guitars original tuner buttons disintegrated shortly after I bought it (about a year ago), and were replaced with sturdy chrome metal buttons. $85 + shipping.

100_3012.jpg

100_3006.jpg

100_3007.jpg

100_3002.jpg

• Members

First Act SFA Delia + First Act Delia Gigbag

Bought from a forum member about 5 months ago who bought it from the Boston First Act Showroom.

All stock except for strap locks and different knobs and I touched up the solder joints in a few spots.

Would like to trade it for a DL4 or DD-20, but I'll sell outright for $150 + shipping.

dscf1846.jpg

dscf1847.jpg

• Members

this is a custom made gibson melody maker pickguard (fits perfectly on the reissue melody makers currently available in stores) that is cut to accomodate a full sized humbucker in the bridge. it has never been used and has the protective plastic wrap on it still.

I paid $50 to get this and ended up never needing it. I'll sell for $20 shipped. if you think you might need this at some point, grab it up now.

mmpickguard.jpg

Matt

• Members

FS/FT: Washburn HB-35 from 1997, sycamore flamed body in beautiful natural finish, new chrome hardware, new Manlius Custom Wind Zebra pickups, new switch and vintage-style cloth covered wiring, Nashville bridge, new knobs, new CTS pots, new Gibson Historic pickup rings, new Tortoise shell pickguard,also newly re-fretted. Includes hardshell case and only $525 dollars shipped & insured to the lower 48 states.

Will consider trades for Classic Player Jazzmaster , Baja Tele, or Godin LG Signature or Velocity.

FS: GIBSON Vintage Mahogany LP and PRS SE SC P90

Like new Gibson Studio Vintage Mahogany Les Paul in Faded Cherry satin nitro and includes the HSC. Very little use and a nice playing guitar with the great Burstbucker Pro tone. Asking only $675 shipped to lower 48 states. I still have the Gibson box in which it was originally shipped.

PRS SE Single-cut P90 Soapbar. I am the second owner of this guitar and it is finished in Heritage Cherry and includes a LP SKB hardshell case. In very good condition. This is a great sounding guitar and is an excellent player with the very comfortable PRS wide-fat neck. Asking only $375 shipped to the lower 48 states and the case is included.

I have completed over 100 transactions on eBay as gt5litre with 100% positive feedback. I am pretty firm on these prices, but will consider best offers.

gt5litre