November: YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? You're in the SPAM Thread baby! You gonna buy!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agile Valkyrie Series Wine Red SG clone. Openbook Headstock Agile from 2002. Super rare early Valkyrie series. Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge position. Beautiful Tortoise style pickguard. Nicely figured mahogany wood grain body and neck. Neck is fully bound and is a set neck with a rosewood fretboard. This is a great guitar and is now EXTREMELY hard to come by and has the correct Openbook headstock and proper dual horns unlike the newer versions that Rondo sells. Tuners have been changed to the type on the EPI SG 310 it originally had grovers and is an easy switch back, but htere are extra holes now in the back of the headstock. This guitar is in mint condition. The newer series Valkyries are now shaped like the ESP Viper Series. The guitar will come with a brand new padded gig bag. $350 includes shipping and insurance or will trade for a epiphone korina explorer.

Bd4Jbrg2kKGrHqIH-EYEreFH6oSSBK63Q7j.jpg

Bd4JqbQmkKGrHqEH-EUEreFmQZNRBK63SMR.jpg

Bd4KFng2kKGrHqEH-EUEreFmQZNRBK63UVb.jpg

Bd4JuwCGkKGrHqIH-DIErciLOFpBK63SkzR.jpg

Bd4KLcwB2kKGrHqQH-DQErgL3O-cqBK63Uw.jpg

• Members

Just seeing what's out there for trade...

I am interested in amps or electric guitars... Heads or combos... Maybe something lighter?

What have you got?

The amp I believe is 100% original except for the tubes. No footswitch. Works perfectly.

img145.jpg

Also have this Avatar 2x12 cabinet loaded with Eminence Legend V12's I can sweeten the deal with. MINT.

101_1844.jpg

• Members

I have to thin the heard. Up on the chopping block is:

Gibson Les Paul DC Standard. Beautiful honeyburst color. All stock. Sounds raw and powerful just like an LP should, but with 10x better upper fret access. $1175 takes it shipped and insured to your door with Gibson hard shell case.

IMG_1113.jpg

ALSO... Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 7 String in Mystic Dream. {censored} I love this guitar, its feels amazing, sounds HUGE. The neck on this guitar is just unbeliveable. Comes fully loaded, all the options, matching headstock, shield inlays, piezo, AND comes with tremol-no system. $1700 shipped and insured to your front door with Music Man hard shell case.

(I tried to find angles that would showcase both colors at the same time, but it wouldn't work.)

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

Only things im looking for are partial trades towards a Splawn Nitro or Diezel Herbert. PM me if you are interested in anything. Thanks!!!

• Members

This is for the player that wants in the door on an Axis or loves VH. I love this guitar, it just isn't getting played and I have another deal in the works that lacks cash. I sanded the headstock down, the original orange with OLP logo looked crapy, this has the "Ernie Ball who cares man LOOK AT MY {censored}ING BALLS" head stock waterslide and natural maple headstock. One small chip by the replaced with black tone knob, and replaced locking nut blocks with black ones after losing one of originals. Rockfield manace pups sound amazing! $230 shipped:eek:

Record time for me...SOLD...thanks Woody!

Body by DJfrank and it is awsome. I will include a vintage style bridge with this purchase if you want it. $100 shipped:eek:

If I can't get what I need out of this, I will pull it instead of settling for less than it's worth.

• Members

For sale is a complete non-reliced wiring harness & pups for an '08 American Standard S/S/S Strat. This includes a no-load tone pot for the bridge position.

I have clipped the leads at the longest possible points so that you should only have to solder them back to the trem claw, output jack and grounding ring.

What you see is what you will get. No mounting hardware, pickup covers or knobs. I don't have any extras and used what was available on a project.

Price is $110 shipped and PayPalled. Below are readings I've taken through the wiring harness. Thanks for looking.

Bridge: 7.12k

Mid: 5.76

Neck: 5.75

Tops.jpg

Bottom.jpg

• Members

Here are the upgrades:

Locking Sperzel tuners

GFS upgraded Squire 51 bridge

GFS Dream 90 black P90 in the bridge

EMG Select single in the neck

Stacked knobs for volume and tone control

Orange Drop cap

3 Way les Paul style switching

3838382254_3fe6035fc1_m.jpg2885908279_8000276d0a_m.jpg

Currently the middle position is out of phase for a different sound. Stripes are automotive striping, so it can be removed if you don't like it. Ships in a gig bag. The heel of the neck appears to have had a screw put in too far. It made a hairline split in the wood between the last two frets under the high E string on the fretboard. Can't see it unless you look REAL close. It is closed up and stable and doesn't effect anything. You would likely not even notice it if I didn't say anything, but I want to be clear and upfront.

$200 shipped or trade for a non-invasive active acoustic pickup (i.e. iBeam, K&K).

• Members

Well, just lost my job and have to move. Desperately seeking money.

I will be posting these in the classifieds too, but here's what I have that needs to go. $150 each and that INCLUDES SHIPPING!

First: Yamaha "Flying Samurai" MIC reissue of the famed "SGV" series guitars of the 60s which go for major bucks these days. This reissue was available in the 1990s but there aren't any SGV type Yammies made anymore as far as I know. Yes, this was considered a student model, but it's a killer guitar.

This RI has a Strat-style trem and pickup configuration. Neck plays and feels great and it NAILS Strat tones. I really love ths guitar. Perfect for surf, beautiful and cool as hell. Comes w/ gig bag:

YamFullFront.jpg

YamLongshot.jpg

YamBack.jpg

Second: 1970s MIJ Les Paul copy. Tuners upgraded to a set from a 2002 Gibson SG. This guitar has mighty killer action. Plays like butter. Back is three-piece mahogany. Not sure about the cap. Fully functional. I planned to get a new pickguard for it and do some mods, but I haven't got the time or money. One tone knob is cracked and held together with a band aid, but it works fine.

Comes with a perfectly form-fitting hardshell case:

Lester.jpg

LesterBack.jpg

Third: Gretsch Sparkle Jet. MIK Synchromatic Gretsch made between 2000-2004. Nice, eye-catching gold sparkle on top of body and headstock. Only Gretsch Jet-styled instrument ever made with an f-hole as far as I know. Plays great. Looks cooler than hell.

Previous owner added the "G" cutout tailpiece (these often sell for $100 on their own) and added a band of leather around the perimeter of the body to mimic the classic Gretsch "Roundup" model:

JetBod.jpg

JetFull.jpg

JetSide.jpg

Gretsch2628.jpg

Thanks for looking. NOTE: I DO NOT USE PAYPAL. Payment would have to made with a US money order. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Again: $150 EACH--FREE SHIPPING!

• Members

dearmond m75t - great sounding/playing guitar pretty much mint.350.00

dearmondgemini.jpg

i've also got a mim 62 reissue strat body with a left handed callaham bridge on it. it's in good shape and sounds great 75.00

stratbodyfront.jpg

stratneckpocket.jpg

stratbodyback.jpg

i've also got an orange park/ jtm45 clone here that i built a couple of years ago that needs to go. it's got radiospares output iron,heyboer power transformer and is set up to run 16 ohms with kt66 or 6l6's.750.00

parkfrontleft.jpg

trace elliot velocette no issues,sounds great. this one was an early one that had the problem transformers. these have both been replaced with correct replacements and it is running great300.00 :

tefront.jpg

teback.jpg

these all need to go - i'm not looking for trades.

• Members

PICKUPS:

GFS Strat Sized Lipstick Tube neck pickup single coil, chrome

LipstickPup.jpg

Excellent condition, original length leads, installed in one guitar and removed when the guitar was sold, comes in original packaging. $25 shipped and paypal'd.

GFS Dream 90 bridge position, chrome, brand new, never installed

Dream90.jpg

Bought this for a build but decided to go with a humbucker instead, by the time the build was done it was too late to return it. Brand new, never installed, plastic sheet still on the pickup (which is why the pic looks a bit weird), comes in original packaging. $25 shipped and paypal'd.

Line 6 Floor POD, good condition, $55 shipped and paypal'd.

• Members

CIMG0062.jpg?t=1258769641

[CIMG0061.jpg

CIMG2996.jpg

2006 jetglo Rickenbacker 360 w/HSC.

freshly intonated & setup with .11 gauge D'addarios. schaller straplocks.

few tiny nicks on top thin side of headstock. i'm the original owner. non-smoker.

thinking $1650 shipped in the CONUS.

interested in following trade material:

USA-made teles + $

USA-made jazzmasters + $

Gibson Firebirds & LP deluxes (minihums)

Gretsch guitars

please e-mail me at indieclock at gmail dot com

i live in Richmond, VA.

:wave:

• Members

PRICE REDUCED!!!! BOTH SOFTWARE for $110 Shipped and Paypaled!!!

Original Software NO COPIES!!!

Line 6 Gearbox Gold edition Plug-in... it comes in box with usb interface and cable. ORIGINAL SOFTWARE.

more info here:
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-GearBox-PlugIn-Gold-Bundle?sku=706521

Tons of great emulations of Guitar and Bass amps, effects, vocal amps... AWESOME!!!

$100 ship and paypaled....

PICT1262.jpg

M-Audio Key RIG, Original software

$50 shipped and paypaled

PICT1261.jpg

Thanks! pm for more info.

Omar
:thu:

• Members

Ok guys, added some better pictures of the dings on the luke

SNC12406.jpg

SNC12395.jpg

SNC12397.jpg

SNC12398.jpg

SNC12400.jpg

SNC12396.jpg

SNC12412.jpg

SNC12421.jpg

I also have an Xbox 360 with 20gb hard drive, 2 wireless controllers, and games. It is in the classifieds section since we can't post about video games here. Just figured i'd highlight it for a bit.

• Members

Somebody here had a Melody Maker pickguard cut for a humbucker for sale a month or so ago for $20. I didn't grab it up while I had the chance. If that was you and you still have it PM me. Want to put a humbucker in my reissue MM.

• Members

The guitar is in great shape, low action, plays super fast and has a couple upgrades. It does however, have a small crack near the volume pot area (see picture) but it's purely cosmetic and it does not affect they way it plays or sounds in any way. Here's what's been done:

*The nut has been replaced with a Graphite nut

*Electronics have been upgraded, now it has Full Sized pots.

*Matched set of Golden Age Humbuckers (Very similar to the classic 57's

with Alnico 5 Magnets and AWG42 coil wire)

*Jumbo frets.

*9.5 Radius

*Solid Alder Body and Rosewood Fretboard.

Nice players guitar. I've put around $200 in upgrades alone, so it's pretty much setup to hit the stage.

I had it taken out from ebay because apparently one can't use words like les paul style, copy or even name the brand of the pickups because they find it to be misleading according to their policies... :rolleyes::facepalm: so here it is.

I'll consider all offers, cash trades, etc.... I'm particularly looking for Od/fuzz pedals and boosts. and a case that fits a jazzmaster (has to be at least 39'height & 13 1/2 or 14" wide)

Thanks!

DSC_0005NEF.jpg

DSC_0006NEF.jpg

DSC_0007NEF.jpg

DSC_0008NEF.jpg

DSC_0009NEF-1.jpg

DSC_0010NEF.jpg

DSC_0011NEF.jpg

• Members

blackstar ht-5 all tube 5 watt combo in like new condition, includes box and footswitch.

ht5.jpg

never removed from my bedroom. rarely "pushed", mostly played softly (being that it's in the bedroom). terrific tones, great variety.

asking $330 shipped to the CONUS. new price is $500 at musician's friend.

if this amp were 50 watts I'd never sell it because it sounds amazing, but I need something for gig volumes so I gotta sell it.

• Members

I'm selling the Fender Standard Strat HSS that I bought brand new just a month ago. An original Fender standard gigbag is included.

Both guitar and gig bag are in mint condition

FenderHSSStrat.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

$335 shipped and insured in the contiguous 48 states.

Will also trade for a MIM Tele (No FrankenTeles)

Please contact me with any questions via Inbox or email -- paulagelinas AT yahoo.

Archived