November: YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? You're in the SPAM Thread baby! You gonna buy!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS - MINT Mesa Rect-O-Verb amp. Also included is a new set of tubes for it from Doug's Tubes. This amp has been played less than an hour if that much. I bought it new at Guitar Center in Charlotte, NC. Non smoker and no animals in my house. This amp has not left my home.

Mesa cover and foot switch included.

I paid $1500 plus tax. I'll sell it for half that at $750. I'll deliver it out to 100 miles from Newton, NC or arrange for shipping. PayPal or USPS money order.

NO TRADES PLEASE.

Thanks,

Rob

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

• Members
For a Fender picker, you sure have a lot of Gibbies and Epis
;)

LOL Yeah, my first guitar was a Fender CD-60 acoustic. After I bought it I joined this forum. I bought all this gear for my daughter. She has all but given up guitar now. She's much better at art. This stuff has to go.
Rob

• Members

For sale:
Daisy Rock Retro H
Semi Hollow
2 mini humbuckers
Grover tuners
Maple neck/rosewood board
Ice blue color
Intonted stop tail
-- I love this guitar but, I have a semi hollow Harm with mini hums now so, this guy has to go. The mini hums sound great and everybody who has played one of these likes the original vintage pickups better than the duncan designed pups they switched to later. Very thin neck for those who like "fender style" thin necks. It is in very good condition with no notable scratches or dings that I am aware of. Comes with a 1/4" cable and a set of strings. IIRC, they retailed for $300ish+ new.
$130-$135 shipped (depending on location)
No trades, looking to fund some recording equipment.
SDC11214.jpg' alt='>'>
SDC11215.jpg' alt='>'>
SDC11217.jpg' alt='>'>
SDC11218.jpg' alt='>'>
SDC11654.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

hey guys I'm looking for a MIM strat... SSS... (I know squiers are fine guitars, but I'm only interested in fender) preferably stock or close to stock.

body color matters a lot. I'm especially interested in white, lake placid blue, candy apple red, and midnight wine. black a possibility. other colors may be a deal breaker but I'll take a look at anything.

• Members

Les Paul copy w/Golden Age pups

The guitar is in great shape, low action, plays super fast and has a couple upgrades. It does however, have a small crack near the volume pot area (see picture) but it's purely cosmetic and it does not affect they way it plays or sounds in any way. I wasn't planing on parting out with this one so soon, but I just jumped on a deal on another guitar, and can't afford to keep them both. So my loss your gain. Here's what's been done:

*The nut has been replaced with a Graphite nut

*Electronics have been upgraded, now it has Full Sized pots.

*Matched set of Golden Age Humbuckers (Very similar to the classic 57's

with Alnico 5 Magnets and AWG42 coil wire) These sound awesome!

*Jumbo frets.

*9.5 Radius

*Solid Alder Body and Rosewood Fretboard. (bolt on)

In short, this is a nice players guitar. I've put around $200 in upgrades alone, so it's pretty much setup to hit the road.

Anyone interested, hit me up with a PM. I'll consider all offers. No trades at this moment though, can't afford to get more gear! lol.

Thanks!

DSC_0005NEF.jpg

DSC_0006NEF.jpg

DSC_0007NEF.jpg

DSC_0008NEF.jpg

DSC_0009NEF-1.jpg

DSC_0010NEF.jpg

DSC_0011NEF.jpg

• Members

I have a Visual sound H20 liquid chorus & echo. here is a pic of the pedal from the web. I can take my own pictures if you want to see them. I am at work now so i will have to wait until i get home.

VisualSound_H2O.jpg

i would like to get $70 shipped for this. (SOLD)

Next up is a tremel-no (pin type) from all parts seen here

I would like to get $40 shipped for this. (SOLD)

Last i have 2 emg select humbuckers. i would like $25 shipped for the pair.

If you would like to make a trade i am interested in the following:

1. a loaded strat pick guard to upgrade my VM squier.

2. humbucker size p90s

• Members

FS-Customized Yamaha AES620 w/SD pups.
Also has Hovland Musicap/CTS pots/Switchcraft switch and jack/Gibson knobs, switch washer and pickup rings.
The bridge pickup is a Seymour Duncan Custom Custom Trembucker to fit the string spacing. The neck pickup is a Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro.
Also includes black Schaller strap locks and a wide padded strap.
The guitar was set up by Bil Jones of Fret Garage at Splawn Amps in Dallas, NC.
It's set up for 11s and is a great Metal guitar. Deep and throaty tone.
There is a little belt buckle rash on the surface but it doesn't penetrate the surface of the finish. Everything else is mint.
Also includes a Yamaha Flight Case.
$500 shipped to lower 48. PayPal or USPS money order.
NO TRADES PLEASE.
PM for more pics and information.
Thanks,
Rob

RWS350Pb011.jpg
RWS350Pb012.jpg
RWS350Pb013.jpg
RWS350Pb014.jpg
RWS350Pb015.jpg
RWS350Pb016.jpg
RWS350Pb017.jpg
RWS350Pb018.jpg

• Members

Reverse Spam

I have a Fulltone Robin Trower signeature overdrive, mint with box and no velcro. I have another and have no use for this one. Never gigged. These go for $225 to $250 new.

RTO.jpg

This is a stock photo but it looks exactly like mine. I will e-mail pics if desired to confirm condition.

I want a MIM Strat or Strat clone and want to trade the pedal for it. I will add a little cash for the right deal.

PM me with what you've got.

• Members

Various cheap project guitars for sale:make an offer! I'd like these gone, they're adding to my overwhelming clutter!

I say project, but every one plays and sounds fine. No issues, other than some dings and chips...usual stuff. I want these to ship as cheap as possible, so will be taking the necks off to send them. I need to get a better fix on exact shipping tonight, and will hopefully update soon...in the meantime hit me up if you want one or have a offer...

Late eighties/early 90's Dixon strat copy. Korean made, plywood body, fantastic neck (think Korean Squier strat necks). Finish issues, mostly the areas with black have the clear coat peeling off. Not coming off the red areas. Dunno why?

I'm thinking something like $70 shipped and paypaled...

More photos

dixonxl4.jpg

Another late eighties/early 90's Dixon strat copy. Korean made, plywood body, fantastic neck (think Korean Squier strat necks). This one has top quality electrics installed (CTS pots, CRL switch, Switchcraft jack) and is in a bit better shape. Killer set up with low buzz free action and it actually stays in tune pretty well with moderate whammy use.

I'm thinking something like $85 shipped and paypaled...

More photos

dixon2.jpg

First Act strat copy gone!

Explorer gone!

Archived