November: YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? You're in the SPAM Thread baby! You gonna buy!

Mazi Bee

• Members

It seems they go for about $130 shipped.

I bought a guitar that came with them and the original pickups also included but not installed. I love these pickups but... I need some money quick so I am parting with them and going to install the originals. Still in great condition.

Send me any "reasonable" offers via pm.

:cool:

369386.jpg

I also have dropped the price on the Semi Hollowbody I am selling. $130-$135 shipped & paypal'd

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=37318063#post37318063

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tokai Les Paul Jr. (TV yellow finish with Upgrades)

This is one of a run 10 TV yellow guitars custom ordered and custom made in the Japanese factory to proper specs (slightly chunkier neck, tortoise guard, vintage correct pick-up etc.)

It also has had vintage kluson tuners and a vintage gibson trussrod cover added as upgrades.

I need to get $750US plus shipping for it including case.

Please email if you want some Larger, more detailed pics.

3nc3ma3l55Oc5Q25S99bc8f803b739e4012d4.jp

3ka3p93lc5T45Pd5R29bc968d9148112b1199.jp

• Members

USA Custom Shop Washburn Maverick Standard WMS in near mint condition with OHSC PRICE DROP- $550 plus shipping

Previous owner (MatrixClaw) said it was a 2003 but the S/N starts with 99 which according to the Washburn website means it's a 99. Doesn't really matter because this guitar shows no wear of any kind.

This is a US made guitar from the Chicago factory that produces the N4 and others. It's double cutaway, set neck, TOM bridge and stop tailpiece. Two humbuckers: SD 59 and Custom Custom. 24.75" neck with nice rounded profile similar to a LP. Satin finish over mahogany body with an amazing scultped neck joint that will give you fantastic access to upper frets. Includes the Buzz Feiten nut.

Guitar was recently set up and plays and sounds great. Hope to post photos later this week

Will ship to CONUS only. E-mail for more photos.

Here are some stock photos for reference and the guitar is identical to this

Washburn%2BWMS%2BStudio%2BUSA%2BGuitar%2

• Members

Love this guitar, but 5 is just too many right now. Need to free up some cash to pay some bills and get ready for the holidays. I just spent over $200 at Elderly in Lansing to have it setup and a few mods done. As you can see in the pics the pg has been swapped out. I sold the original pups and had GFS Fat Alnicos. Small ding in the headstock and a few chips in the body at the neck pocket. Plays solid as a rock and feels great.

I've invested over $650 in this guitar, and it's probably worth more but I want it sold so I'm going low. $425 shipped to the first person with funds. Comes w/gigbag. Sorry for lame pics. I'll get better ones tomorrow when the sun's out. Flash washed everything out and made it look awful. Get at me.

zzzzzgear001.jpg

zzzzzgear006.jpg

zzzzzgear008.jpg

zzzzzgear005.jpg

zzzzzgear012.jpg

• Members

*** DUNCAN DESIGNED HUMBUCKERS $25 ***

I have both bridge and neck PUP's off of my Hamer SATF. These are HB103's. I thought they were OK, but a little noisy. If you want to give them a whirl - $25 for the set shipped CONUS.

DUNCAN.JPG

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

- W

PS - original post deleted.

• Members

BUMP for the middle of the month, plus some additional items!

I have decided to greatly reduce my LP inventory, so the following excellent examples are available, plus a tele clone, and some nice pickups. Not really looking for trades right now, except possibly a nice Jazzmaster or Firebird. PM me with questions or offers.

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Maple Top, rare honeyburst model. Stock pickups have been replaced with DiMarzio Classic PAFs, cream plastic and gold knobs added. Original black plastic included. Near mint condition. Used only in my non-smoking home. Comes with original Gibson case. Asking $900 shipped CONUS.

GibsonStudioCream.jpg

Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany, BurstBucker Pro pickups, Cream plastic and gold knobs added. Excellent condition. Includes original Gibson case. Asking $750 shipped CONUS.

MahoganyFront.jpgMahoganyBack.jpg

Epiphone Elitist JJ French. Unique guitar and a fantastic player. Has tummy cut and Gibson Burstbucker 2 and 3. Includes original Elitist case. Marked 2nd, but I can't really find any flaws. Asking $750 shipped.

Twisted.jpgTSElitistBack.jpg

B.C. Rick Mockingbird Special. This is a Les Paul in disguise. 24.75 inch scale, mahogany body, maple top, ebony fretboard, tone pros bridge. This one has been upgraded with Rockfield FatAss pickups. They rock hard, but also cut through great, and sound great clean with the volume rolled back a bit. Excellent condition. Asking $475 shipped with B.C. Rich coffin case or $435 shipped with generic, but very nice, black hard case.

MockSpecialFront.jpgMockSpecialBack.jpg

Xaviere XV-620. Sold.

Also have a set of Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro humbuckers available. Gold covers. Like New. Removed from Xtone PC-2V. Asking $120 shipped CONUS. Pictures coming soon.

• Members

I got this as part of a trade, assuming I'd fix it up and resell it. Well, I've got too many other projects that I care more about, so it's up for sale. This is a B.C. Rich Acrylic series Mockingbird. It's in great shape, except for the fact that the neck is cracked behind the nut. It must have taken a fall at sometime and the acrylic part is cracked on both sides, and it seems that it's all the way through. It's actually fine with string tension on it, but when you give it a little pull back you can hear the creaking of the acrylic-on-acrylic rubbing. I assume you could just squirt some super glue or epoxy in the crack and it would cure it, but I don't know anything about acrylic. It's got a few dings on the back of the neck, but other than that and the crack it's in great shape. I will remove the neck for shipping, as it's also a pretty heavy guitar. These go for around $300 in working order, so I'll cut that in half.

$150 Shipped and Paypal'd inside the continental US.

DSC03753.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

DSC03756.jpg

DSC03757.jpg

DSC03758.jpg

• Members

Just trying to gauge some interest, but...

Guitar Center SCREWED UP. I got a great deal on a Digitech HM-2. I've got ten more on order..

I'm thinking about canceling because I'm afraid I won't get my money back for a while...any opinions on that?

Thanks guys.
:D

How great is a great deal?

• Members
  • Members

Here we have an Oscar Schmidt OE-30 Delta King in black. I really should keep this one because it sounds and plays great, but I have to thin the herd, per wife's orders.

This 335 copy is in great shape--a couple of scratches but no dings. I found the stock pups to be simultaneously harsh and muddy, so I replaced them with GFS pickups. It's got a GFS Fat PAT in the bridge, which gives big rock-machine tones. It's got a GFS Dream 90 in the neck which gives you smooth, bluesy tones and some chime.

Here's a clip I made through an AC15 amp model. No effects, no processing. Didn't tweak the amp at all during the clip. This simply moves from the neck pickup to the bridge pickup:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8350408

All the guitar parts in this tune were played/recorded on this OE-30:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6372203

Lots of tones in one guitar.

$150 + actual shipping.

OS1.jpg

OS2.jpg

OS3.jpg

• Members

Fender Highway One Strat, the 2007 model.

IMG_0935.jpg

Its in good shape, plays great, sounds great, I'm just ready for something different. I have the original bridge pickup (the current one is a GFS Lil Killer) and I will include it.

A Gator HSC is included.

Im looking for $600 obo (plus shipping). I'm also looking for a Gibson Explorer, or a PRS EG II.

PM me if interested

• Members

How great is a great deal?

For me? Really good. A little above actual retail. A good bit lower than anything I've seen advertised on the web or on ebay even.

It's the promo price. Major screw up. I thought the tag was just mismarked and they were going to give me a hassle about switching the tag, but it was in the system too. That's how low. ;)

Do I want to make a profit? Yes. But it's not my only motivation...

• Members

2008 Gibson 61 Reissue SG with literally a couple hours bedroom playing time on it. Its pretty much lived in the case. Minor pick scratches from some playing, but that's about it. As new as anything hanging in a guitar store. Comes with the stock Gibson hard case; black exterior with the fuzzy white interior.

Here's the catch, local cash deal only in SoCal - I've grown tired of paypal and shipping guitars for a while. Price is firm. I would also be interested in trading straight across for an ES339.

15dfadef.jpg
IMG_8283.jpg

What's the price?

Archived