November: YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? You're in the SPAM Thread baby! You gonna buy!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jimmie Vaughan stratocaster Gilmourized with a black pickguard and EMG's. These are the SA's with the SPC control; same as the DG20 signature set, but without the EXP control. Guitar plays straight and sounds great, frets are good. While the body finish is still glossy black, there are plenty of dings on the body and neck. I've taken a bunch of closeup shots that probably look worse than it is, but I prefer full disclosure. It really is a good guitar. I also added Gotoh vintage locking tuners and it comes with a Fender nylon gig bag.

$450 - Local SoCal only, I've grown tired of paypal and shipping guitars for a while.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2488500

IMG_8867.jpg

• Members
Ok, these are going up on eBay tonight for a short 3 day auction, but I'd rather sell it here, so if you want it, make me an offer now!

First up:
(Trade Pending) 1986 Charvel Model 4 with Kahler Trem and active electronics. Looking to get $295 or best offer plus shipping on this item. Come with a heavy duty gig bag.

This item has been repainting in an awesome Ruby Metallic Red. Not a 100% pro job though, so up close you can see a few imperfections, but from a few feet away, it looks great!

Has a Kahler trem in great condition with some paint wear, but no pitting or other wear, pretty much just the paint wear from palm muting. Sorry, I don't have the bar, but you can get them direct from Kahler these days.

The neck at one point had been modified to fit a Fender body, so a few millimeters were carefully removed off the sides of the heel. Now I put it back on a Charvel body and this fits in the pocket fine, but I just wanted to mention it. Frets in are very good condition with minor wear on the frets 1-4, but I would say there years of life left in these frets.

Great feeling, sounding and playing guitar, these Charvel Model series are Made In Japan and are very high quality. Best value in used guitars today.

Charvel_Model_4_Ruby_0001.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Ruby_0002.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Ruby_0003.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Ruby_0004.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Ruby_0005.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Ruby_0007.jpg

• Members

I think the time has finally come, and I'm going to let go of my beloved Axis. The guitar is a phenomenal player, but it pretty much just sits around as I don't play it much. It's in good condition minus a little ding on the on the back. It has super low action, the trem is awesome and pickups sound good to boot. It is a basswood body, Birdseye maple neck and fingerboard, Shaller tuners with perloid buttons, cream binding. I also added an EVH D-Tuna. I'm looking for $1100 shipped. It will come with a tweed hardshell case.

I'm open to trades as well. Below is a long list of stuff I'd consider trading for for-

Guitars-
Caparison
EBMM Pertucci (Pizeo)
Jackson/ Charvel USA
Suhr
Tom Anderson
Wayne Charvel
Ibanez J. Custom
Performance (Hollywood Custom Shop)
Killer (Has to have a deep set neck)
ESP SV, Gus G sig, RS, Michael Ammot sig
Gibson SG Zoot Suit, ES-339
Washburn N4
Vigier
Gary Kramer Custom
Yngwie Strat

Amps-
Soldano SLO, Hotrod or Avenger
VHT/ Fryete Sig X
CAE OD50
Mesa Lonestar
Splawn Quickrod

Pics--
4249_522452459595_67402512_31086693_3660
4249_522452469575_67402512_31086695_3170
4249_522452474565_67402512_31086696_6728
4249_522452489535_67402512_31086699_7074
4249_522452504505_67402512_31086702_7542
4249_522452519475_67402512_31086705_7343
4249_522452524465_67402512_31086706_4054
4249_522452529455_67402512_31086707_4492

• Members

Fender American Standard Telecaster - 1996 - with upgrades.

Here's a professionally modified MIA Tele.

I added Blue Lace Sensor pups in the bridge and neck, and moved the stock neck pickup into the middle position. The Blue Lace's Tele pickups are the "vintage" sounding ones, (not the same as the Strat ones).

A 5 position strat type pickup switch is also added.

This provides a variety of nice sounds... including sweet "in-between" strat like tones on 2 and 4 switch settings. The Lace's are quiet, and the bridge pickup doesn't have as much of the icepick tone as the stock pickup did, but does have a lot of tele twang.

I've realized that I will never bring this to a gig again, (I have too many other guitars), and so it's next on my list to go.

It has nice low action, plays great, and sounds like a good tele should... plus a bunch of strat flavors.

The body is in good condition with a few minor scratches on the back, and a small ding near the jack that I have painted... so you can hardly notice it.

Like many of the maple necked guitars from this era, Fender sprayed a coating over the neck and little bits of it flake off in a couple of places. This doesn't interfere with the tone or playability of the neck... but want to be full disclosure.

I'm looking for $775 for this guitar + shipping.

It also comes with a Fender hardshell case.
I do not have the original pickups or switch.

I would consider a trade for a LP Studio... or maybe a LP Standard or Traditional plus cash from me.

Please PM me with any questions.

MIA_Tele_01.jpg

MIA_Tele_02.jpg

MIA_Tele_03.jpg

MIA_Tele_04.jpg

MIA_Tele_05.jpg

M

• Members

OK... here's another price... $475 :D

It's a 2000 / 2001 Nashville Tele.

It's in excellent condition without any dings or dents, not even belt rash on the back... the definition of "mint".

I've never played this out, and it's lived in its case for most of its life.

All the Nashville Tele features:

* Two "tex-mex" neck and bridge tele pups and a "tex-mex" strat pickup in the middle.
* 5-way pickup switch
* Artic white with rosewood fretboard on maple neck
* Vintage bridge
* Medium jumbo frets

This is "like-new" condition, plays and sounds just as you would expect from a new one. MIM. No mods.

Comes with Fender hard shell case.

Price lowered again to $475 + shipping.

NashvilleTele04.jpg

NashvilleTele05.jpg

NashvilleTele06.jpg

Would trade for Gibson Studio + some cash from me... or Gibson LP Standard or Traditional + some cash from me.

PM for more info or pics.

M

• Members

For Sale: a Demeter TGA 2.1 Combo Amp (50 watts - 1x12)

50 Watt Combo (with 1/2 power switch)

2x6L6

4x12AX7

Eminence Legend 80 watt speaker

2 Channels (Clean: Bassman-ish, Lead: Marshall-ish)

Lots of push/pull knobs for different sounds

Has Casters and a footswitch

In excellent condition, and just had new JJ power tubes put as well a new JJ in the first gain stage. Sounds REALLY good! I'm looking for a straight sale unless you have one of these to trade:

1.) Rivera Chubster 40

2.) Fender Pro Reverb (Pre-Master Volume Silverface. No "Blackface" mods)

3.) Reeves Custom 30 Mk II

4.) Metro JTM45 or similar

The Rivera and Fender are the two I want the most.

These are $2150 new and I'm asking $1275 shipped. (I'd prefer a Money Order or Cashier's Check to avoid Paypal B.S. fees.) PM me if interested.

dem1.JPG

dem2.JPG

dem3.JPG

dem5.JPG

• Members

SOLD

Fender American Series Stratocaster Left Handed Guitar in black w/maple board. This guitar is a MIA from 2000. The serial number is: Z0xxxxx. It is in excellent (like new) condition. All of the electronics and hardware are original to the guitar and are in perfect working order. Frets are like new. I would rate it a 9.7/10.

There is zero buckle rash on the guitar and very very minor scratches on the backside. There are minor scratches on the pickguard. The guitar comes with a Fender hard case. Sorry, I don

• Members

FS/FT:Washburn HB-35, 1997 Vintage

Washburn HB-35 from 1997, sycamore flamed body in beautiful natural finish, new chrome hardware, new Manlius Custom Wind Zebra pickups, new switch and vintage-style cloth covered wiring, Nashville bridge, new knobs, new CTS pots, new Gibson Historic pickup rings, new Tortoise shell pickguard,also newly re-fretted,also leveled crowned and polished. Includes hardshell case was $625 now reduced to $525 dollars, shipped insured to the lower 48 states.

100_0374.jpg
100_0370.jpg
100_0375.jpg
100_0381.jpg
100_0382.jpg

• Members

I have a couple of gig bags for sale, each are 25 shipped. The first is a roadrunner, the second is a fender. Both are in good shape, high quality and have a lot of padding. The neck part will probably be folded over for shipping. The second is the same model as mine but is a pic I pulled off the net.

aimg0406.jpg

capturesv.jpg

• Members

How do you think of these great thread names?!!

Oh yeah, I have something to sell...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220512496484
A Warmoth Pro Construction Strat replacement neck
Warmoth Pro Construction Maple/Maple Strat Neck, in great condition
1 11/16th graphite nut (Too wide for my really short index finger!)
10"-16" compound radius fretboard with black dots
Standard Thin profile
Clear Satin Finish (I asked Warmoth for the fastest playing finish)
Gotoh side adjust double-expanding truss rod
Drilled for Schaller Locking Tuners (11/32"-25/64") which were installed by a luthier (but have been removed from this neck and are NOT included)
22 Stainless Steel 6105 frets which have all been leveled, crowned and also rounded/rolled on the ends by a luthier so that the frets aren

Eastwood Airline H44 - Super cool guitar that has great action and would also make a great slide guitar - Sells for over $500 my price $400

EastwoodH4404.jpg

Gretsch Pro Jet Electromatic - Another Mini bucker guitar with Bigsby.

Smooth clean and sweet overdriven! - Sells for over $600 - my price $450

gretsch01.jpg

Hamer SATF - Korean with a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge. Coil split. Excellent guitar. - my price $375

Hamer02.jpg

Squier Double Fat Tran Crimson Strat - Mahogany body and humbuckers that sound like beefy Fender tone! - $200

FenderSquierDblFatCrimsonTransStrat.jpg

Squier 51 modded with a GFS pickguard and GFS Vibrola whammy bar!! Original pickguard will be added. Also, when I modded it, I lost the coilsplit capacity but I'm sure that's an easy fix. Still has neck middle and bridge switching. My price $200

Squier51.jpg

All of the prices do not include shipping. Oh, and no trades for this group.

Thank you.

• Members

Price are paypaled and shipped in US$

Keeley comp 175$
Foxrox Octron 2 250$
Empress Tremolo 190$
Empress Superdelay 350$
Zendrive 200$
MohoMod Rat with LMN308 chip 90$

pics to come

all are mint, velrco'd and ship in original box with manual

• Members

Loaded body for a Charvel Model 4 in fire engine red. The active electronics have been converted to passive on this, so no need for a battery. Looking to get $150 (lowered price) plus shipping on this one.

Body is in great condition with some scratches and wear you'd expect on a 23 year old guitar. At one point the bottom strap pin was moved, so I filled the hole and remounted it in the original spot. Fixed the paint with several coats of matching finger nail polish (made with nitro, just like guitar finishes), so it's really only noticeable upon close inspection.

Charvel_Model_4_Red_0001.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Red_0002.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Red_0003.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Red_0004.jpg

• Members

Looking to buy a Gibson style bridge. Must be in chrome and fit on the stock Gibson studs (a modern Gibson, an 06 SG Faded Special)

Needs to have a flatter than 12 radius. Looking for something like 14 or flatter. Doesn't matter of the make or condition (as long as it's 100% functional), would even take a roller bridge. It just needs to have a radius flatter than 12.

Thanks all, PM me if you have anything.

• Members

This MIJ Fernandes sounds great but I'm not a single coils guy. I'd love to trade for a Peavey Classic 30, a semihollow, or something with P90s. Will put cash in on my end to get a deal closed.

Cash offers accepted as well.

100_3237.jpg

100_3236.jpg

100_3238.jpg

It's a bound mahogany body and neck, Gotoh tuners, rosewood fretboard, and it's VERY heavy. The pickups are FGI-S active single coils, and the bridge is a DET-1 trem (no arm included).

PM me. I ship quickly (same day if it's early enough!) and have good references.

Archived